List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Dallas poll. Your thoughts on the show? Vote!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Dallas poll. Your thoughts on the show? Vote!

Started by Chrissi at 2012/06/14 05:59AM
    Latest post: 2012/06/26 03:12PM, Views: 1529, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/06/17 09:44AM
    Re: Dallas poll. Your thoughts on the show? Vote!
    sasusan014

Loved it!! I didn't see the end of the original series, but, I felt like this was a very good continuation of the story. Please correct me if I'm wrong, I thought that Christopher is really a Ewing. Isn't he JR and Kristin Shepard's (Sue Ellen's sister) son from their affair? Love, love the show!

#12   2012/06/17 09:34PM
    Soapstef

Loved everyone's big bushy eyebrows! Everything IS bigger in Texas!

It was a lot of fun and got right into some good action. I feel like a real vixen is missing though. I nominate Sofia Bush from One Tree Hill to play anybody!

#13   2012/06/18 12:46PM
    Chrissi

Omgosh. I love how you're all excited about this! Would you be interested in reading a little weekly digest about the actors on the show?

We're going to test it out this coming week. : )

#14   2012/06/19 01:14AM
    Bigferboots

Chrissi, count me in for that, I'd love to read a little behind the scenes/actor information if you'd be kind enough to post it for us. Thanks so much!

Agree with everyone else, loving the new Dallas. It's just such a treat to see JR back in good form, too. I was worried because of Larry Hagman's age that he wouldn't be the JR we loved to hate, but he's just the same old plotting scheming oilman. Love it!

#15   2012/06/23 09:42PM
    ngirl26

This show is giving me a whole new reason to watch tv on wednesdays. Besides ABC's Revenge, Dallas is the best new show. I am diggin' it. I especially love Christoher....yummy.

#16   2012/06/24 10:57AM
    Lady Sinjin

Quote Chrissi: Omgosh. I love how you're all excited about this! Would you be interested in reading a little weekly digest about the actors on the show?

We're going to test it out this coming week. : )

I'm all for that!

I finally caught a re-run of the premiere because my DVR was full and didn't record! I went nuts and then remembered that it's not 1986 and this is not a VCR.

#17   2012/06/24 07:23PM
    Stemp

Love JR--Love the show. Hope they stay on for season 2 and beyond. And, maybe Pam will come back?~ lol

#18   2012/06/26 03:12PM
    Lady Sinjin

All caught up thanks to Comcast On Demand! Yea! Who knew it would get so juicy so quickly!

Even the backstabbers are being beckstabbed! It's awesome!

I can't stop looking at Josh Henderson's lips! Good Lord that boy is sexy! Where's my fan?

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list