List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!

Started by scarlettfever at 2012/06/13 11:05PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/18 01:41PM, Views: 871, Replies: 4
    page:
    #1   2012/06/13 11:05PM
    Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!
    scarlettfever

Think about it...They would be the right age..And it was reported that the show tried to get Ted Shackleford for an appearance..And Rebecca (if she is Betsy) would not be a blood relative of Christophers....

My other theory is that they are the kids of Tommy McCall---a previous dallas character who was kind of nuts..

#2   2012/06/14 08:39AM
    Re: Could Rebecca+Tommy be Betsy+Bobby (garys twins)!!
    bridge1

Quote scarlettfever: Think about it...They would be the right age..And it was reported that the show tried to get Ted Shackleford for an appearance..And Rebecca (if she is Betsy) would not be a blood relative of Christophers....

My other theory is that they are the kids of Tommy McCall---a previous dallas character who was kind of nuts..

Sounds good. Maybe they are Tommy McCall's kids that would be interesting.

#3   2012/06/14 11:02AM
    kktt

OOOHHHH that would be a great idea I really do wish Gary was on the show also.

#4   2012/06/15 08:13PM
    oakdalefan25yrs

i dont think rebecca and her brother are garys twins, someone wouls surely reconize them. who is tommy mccoll? i remember tommy mckay. im thinking either cliffs daughter or how about katherine wentworh?

#5   2012/06/18 01:41PM
    Tayfam

Quote oakdalefan25yrs: i dont think rebecca and her brother are garys twins, someone wouls surely reconize them. who is tommy mccoll? i remember tommy mckay. im thinking either cliffs daughter or how about katherine wentworh?

I'm thinking Cliff's daughter and Katherine's son probably teaming up to get revenge on the Ewings as usual.

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list