List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Team Christopher VS Team John Ross Jr?

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Team Christopher VS Team John Ross Jr?

Started by Chrissi at 2012/06/13 08:13PM
    Latest post: 2012/07/26 07:28AM, Views: 4525, Replies: 17
    « 1 2 page:
    #11   2012/06/28 10:19AM
    Re: Team Christopher VS Team John Ross Jr?
    bbangelgurl

Quote Cat12: I'm team Christopher!! I'm a sucker but I always love the good guy!! But John Ross Jr is something else and he plays the role very well!!
    im on team chris and elean as a couple

#12   2012/07/08 01:20PM
    Tambam

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote Chrissi: Okay they're both cute. Christopher is kinder or gentler and John Ross is the bad boy.

Which do you prefer?!

John Ross Jr. I always love the bad boys. He's a chip off the old block. JR will always be my first love.

Oh Yeah!! I'm with you on that one!! I love John Ross Jr. the most! Christopher is too ooey gooey good for my liking!

#13   2012/07/10 11:15AM
    clicquot1

LOL! TEAM CHRISTOPHER cause everytime i see that actor I can't help but think of him in that delicious RED THONG from John Tucker Must Die!

So, yeah Team Christopher! giggle!snort!

#14   2012/07/22 01:53PM
    Kahina

I like both, but preferably for John Ross. I prefer the bad boys.

#15   2012/07/22 02:57PM
    Yale Steam

I like them both as well. However, in this battle I am Team Christopher and I want Chris with Rebecca his wife and Elena with John Ross. That is the way it needs to stay.

I am Team Christoper for the simple reason, John Ross and Jr. have said that Chris is not a Ewing and he sure is. The minute he was adopted legally, he became as much a Ewing as either one of them.

I did not like that at all!

#16   2012/07/23 06:33AM
    Trish12

I love both at this point, but Christopher is working my nerves when it comes to both women. John Ross, he's trying and he has to put up with a father like JR, poor kid I feel sorry for, i'll comfort him too,

#17   2012/07/25 07:34PM
    clicquot1

[quote]Quote Yale Steam: I like them both as well. However, in this battle I am Team Christopher and I want Chris with Rebecca his wife and Elena with John Ross. That is the way it needs to stay.

I am Team Christoper for the simple reason, John Ross and Jr. have said that Chris is not a Ewing and he sure is. The minute he was adopted legally, he became as much a Ewing as either one of them.

Well, maybe tptb will change cannon and John Ross will end up being Diusty's son. The actor even reminds me of the actor who played Dusty! Heck, I don't really remember when Sue Ellen ws banging that cowpoke but that would be some delicious Texas Irony if John Ross was the one who wasn't the Ewing by blood!

#18   2012/07/26 07:28AM
    Chrissi

Okay I am now realizing I am team John Ross all the way!

« 1 2 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list