List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

Dallas - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: Dallas Forum :: Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.

Started by Sunflower 76 at 2012/06/05 10:40PM
    Latest post: 2012/06/15 02:04PM, Views: 516, Replies: 7
    page:
    #1   2012/06/05 10:40PM
    Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.
    Sunflower 76

I really wished that Pam was asked to take part in the series because it would have been nice seeing her and having her to reunite with Bobby and Christopher would been great and nice. And I would love to see Lucy back as well maybe Lucy could have came back with a daughter of her own to join in with the new generation. Pam and Lucy were great and I truly miss them.

#2   2012/06/13 08:11PM
    Re: Too bad that Pam wasn't asked to return to Dallas.
    Chrissi

I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy will be back! I'm not sure in which episode though.

#3   2012/06/14 03:29PM
    kaniuka

Victoria Principal was asked, but she was not interested in returning to Dallas, as she is busy with her own business.

#4   2012/06/14 05:58PM
    TheBluebird

Quote Chrissi: I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy was at the wedding. Didn't y'all see her? She gained tons of weight but still has the long blonde hair.

#5   2012/06/14 07:35PM
    Cat12

Quote TheBluebird:
    Quote Chrissi: I know. I like Ann so far but the actress who played Pam says she didn't want to work as an actress anymore. Read it in some interview.

Lucy was at the wedding. Didn't y'all see her? She gained tons of weight but still has the long blonde hair.

Yes, I did see her. I always loved her on the original Dallas and hope she makes more appearances!!

#6   2012/06/15 03:33AM
    denny1

Loved the character of Pam. She will be missed on the show, but I did like Ann. And Ray was at the wedding. Hopefully we will see more of his character.

#7   2012/06/15 05:27AM
    Chrissi

Oh no I didn't get to see a few parts unfortunately. I watched it later on and did see her! Sorry about that. I was working at the same time the show was on!

#8   2012/06/15 02:04PM
    scarlettfever

Lets NOT write off Pam yet...Victoria Principal might jump on board at some point (this is the newest number one cable series, would be hard to turn down)..I dont know that she "wasnt asked", and with Pam being off canvas for so long its better to let Dallas 2.0 get its footing before bringing back Pam... stay positive, fingers crossed...

page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list