ALL SOAPS Comings & Goings
Wednesday, June 17th, 2015
* John Burke will play Everett Dawson on February 24.
* Someone's going to court as Dakin Matthews will portray Judge Carroll on February 24.
* Dahlia Salem (former Sofia, "Another World") will play Federal Prosecutor Claire Walsh. Salem will begin airing on February 24.
* Matthew Johnson will show up as a boy in a dream who plays with a young Dante on February 2.
* Adam Wylie has been tapped to portray Officer Church who interacts with Sam on February 3.
* On February 5, Claire Mills will appear as Gloria, who brings her son Jimmy, played by Declan Beaty, to the hospital.
* Constance Towers will be bringing Helena back just in time for February sweeps!
* Mark Pinter will return as Agent Rayner on January 26.
* Father Coates, played by Anthony Michael Jones, will return for a few episodes at the end of January, when he christens Josslyn.
* Josslyn's christening also brings Barbara Tarbuck's Lady Jane back.
* James Franco wraps up his stint as Franco on January 11.
* Kimberly McCullough (Robin) and Jason Thompson (Patrick) have re-signed to stay on with the show.
* In an interview with Soap Opera Weekly, head writer Robert Guza indicated a return by Vanessa Marcil (Brenda) and Genie Francis (Laura) in 2010 is a definite possibility. As he stated, "Nothing is definite yet. Of course, we'd always love to have them back, but at this point, it's still a work in progress. We definitely want them, so stay tuned for 2010."
* Gavin Houston will play new cop Sly Houston beginning January 13.
* Alex Hill portrays car accident victim Dean starting January 20.
* Alex's girlfriend, Chelsea, will be played by Laura Kenley beginning January 20.
* Brianna Brown has taken over the role of Dr. Lisa Niles. She will begin airing on January 6, 2010.. Read the link to find out more!
* Natalia Livingston will be leaving the role of Rebecca Shaw on December 22. Read Soaps.com's article here for more information.
* Scott Reeves will first appear as Steven Webber on December 9. Read more about it in the GH News Room
* Chad Brannon's one day return as Zander will be on December 22.
* On December 15, John Brantley Cole, Jr. will play Andrew, the brother of a patient in the ER.
* Andrew Hillis will portray a city official in scenes with Luke on December 16.
* Marsha Thomason will accompany James Franco when he shows up in Port Charles in November.
* Tina D’Marco will play Graciella, Sonny’s housekeeper, on November 11.
* Julie Mond will play Patrick’s ex-girlfriend Lisa Niles beginning November 18.
* McKinley Freeman will begin playing the recurring role of detective Roy Williams on October 29.
* Barbara Tarbuck reprises her role of Jax’s mom, Jane Jacks, on November 9.
* Jonathan Jackson's first air date as Lucky will be on October 27.
* In an shocking, yet exciting move, Golden Globe winning actor James Franco is set to visit Port Charles for two months starting November 20. Get all the details in the GH News Room.
* Lesley Webber, played by Denise Alexander, will join Audrey on October 19.
* Constance Towers takes Helena out of town on October 20, but is set to return, “sooner, rather than later.”
* Rachel Ames will appear as Audrey on October 19.
* Stephen Connor and Joshua Kalender will play Link and Evan respectively in scenes with Tracy and Luke on October 13.
* Jordi Caballero will play a Puerto Rico nightclub owner named Mo on October 21 and 22.
* Greg Vaughan's time as Lucky is over as Jonathan Jackson is on his way back to reprise the role he originally played from 1993 – 1999. For more on the story, read our article here.
* Sal Landi will appear as Joey Limbo on October 15.
* Another update on Matthew Borlenghi's role has him appearing in Port Charles as Valentin later than mid-October, as originally planned.
* Helena and Luke finally return! Constance Towers and Anthony Geary are set to show up in Port Charles again on September 30.
* Amanda Brooks’ Mischa will be a Cassadine and will appear on September 30.
* Chikezie Eze will bartend at Jake’s on October 9.
* Sarah Brown will be leaving her role as Claudia in November.
* David Gianopolous will play Tommy Soto on October 5 and 6.
* Jamie Lea Willett will play Carly’s daughter in a dream on October 5.
Monday, October 26th, 2009
* Andrew Collins’ Jarrett returns on October 8 to help Bill move, which you can see in this video clip preview.
* Dr. Canon, played by Nancy Bell, returns on October 5.
* Someone is house hunting on October 8 when Felice Monteith appears as a realtor.
* Even though Bill Spencer, Sr. is dead, Jim Storm reprises his role as Bill’s dad by appearing on a video tape on October 9.
* Jaime Taite returns as Bill’s assistant Hillary on September 29 and 30.
* Eric’s attorney Gloria, played by Meeghan Holloway, offers her services on October 2.
* Nick D’Avirro plays Michael on October 1, 2 and 5.
* Todd McKee makes an appearance as Jake on September 25.
* John Everlove and Paul Diaz play EMTs who assist Stephanie on September 23.
* Dr. Brauer, played by Robin Karfo, shows up on September 23.
Tuesday, October 20th, 2009
* "Benny" will be played by Carmen Mormino December 30.
* Many still do not realize the actress is pregnant, so we're bumping this note from several months ago. Ari Zucker will go maternity leave before Thanksgiving and will return 7 weeks later. Read more about this, her pregnancy and Nicole, her alter ego, in an interview with Arianne Zucker. Our news feature on Arianne's pregnancy, here.
* We'll see Theo, Terrell Ransom Jr., back to the show Christmas Day, December 25.
* Leann Hunley (Anna) has returned to the show. Patton Out on DOOL, here.
* Dominic Pace plays the "Bus Station Attendant" Thursday December 4.
* Bryan Dattilo (Lucas) returns Dec 3.
* Shelby Young (Kinsey) makes a return to Salem mid December.
* Tim will be played by Roy Jackson on October 19 - change from the show.
* Gabriela Rodriguez will be playing Rafe and Ari's younger sister. She'll return home for Thanksgiving this November.
* Many have asked if Bryan Dattilo is leaving the show. He's not. He's just offscreen while Lucas is in rehab. He'll be back, soon!
* December 2, Jill will be played by Candice Patton.
* Cleveland Cop will be played by Isaiaha Mustafah on December 2 and 4.
* Police Commander Hogan is played by Deforest Mapp, December 6.
* Ashley Moss plays the flight attendant on Carly's flight to Salem.
* Michael Sabatino is out of Salem as Lawrence Alamain October after he is killed by Carly. He will be seen in flashbacks.
* Michael Sabatino returns to Salem as Lawrence Alamain October 5. Read more about that here.
* Show is casting a younger sister for Rafe and Arianna, "Gabby." The teenager will play into the story with Mia/Will/Chad.
* "Marac" played by Antonio Jarmillo on November 19.
* "Allie" is played by Carolyn & Campbell Rose starting November 21. (Allie will not be aged. This is from the studio publicist.)
*"Fay" is played by Valerie Wilman, November 30. Nicole's mum returns to town after 6 years.
* A 'cop' will be played by Booker Washington. His airdate will be November 11.
* 'Nurse' will be played by Sascha Alexander, November 13.
* Rachel Kimsey returns as Meredith Hudson, Friday September 18.
* Nick Stabile, who plays officer Dean Hartman will be leaving the show, after one final attempt to seek his revenge on Hope. Last airdate is September 11.
* "Nurse" played by Charito Mertz will be seen in Salem October 23.
* "Gus" will be played by Kamall Shaikh and he'll air October 30
* "Stu" played by Jim Meskimen will air October 5.
* Erick Avari will appear as Omar on October 9. He'll have a connection to Carly Manning.
* Louise Sorel makes a return to Salem for at least a year, as Vivian Alamain. Read more about her return in an exclusive interview. First airdate TBD. She'll show up before the end of October.
* Rachel Kimsey (Meredith) leaves Salem August 6. There is room for her to return.
* Crystal Chappell (Olivia, GL) will come to the show to reprise her character Carly Manning, this September. She starts taping in June. Read more here. Her first airdate is October 5.
Thursday, October 1st, 2009
Are you on Twitter?! So is Soaps.com! Follow us @ soapoperafan for Y&R tidbits, spoilers and news!
* Karen Hensel returns as Doris Collins (Sharon's mom) on October 9.
* Eric Braeden has been written out of the Y&R as contract talks continue. Find out all the details here!
* Tammin Sursok is out as Colleen Carlton. Read about it here.
* Kristoff St. John addresses online rumors regarding his absence from Y&R. He says, "I do not plan on leaving Y and R anytime in the near or distant future! The internet is plagued with rumors! Do not listen to false gossip! I have no desire to leave the landscape of Genoa City! Realize that story telling is cyclical, and my non-presence on the show is merely a 'Vacation!'"
* Watch for beloved Jerry Douglas, to appear as John Abbott's ghost on September 30!
* Scott Klace appears as Dr. Swift on September 28 and October 1.
* John Rubinstein appears when Adam summons Dr. Taylor on September 21, and also on September 29, 30 and October 1.
* Bridget Ann White appears as Colleen's doctor, Dr. Snyder, on September 21, 22 and 24, then again on September 28, 29 and October 1.
* Kevin Symons appears as Mr. Felix on September 23 and 24.
* Greg Wrangler reprises his role of Steve Connelly (Traci Abbott's husband) on September 17 and 18. Beth Maitland will also appear as Traci on those dates!
* Melody Thomas Scott has not left the show. Nikki Newman will be seen again on screen on September 22!
* Byrne Offutt appears as Dean Hunt September 2 and 9.
* Albie Selznick appears as Detective Owen Pomerantz on August 27, 28,
31 and September 9.
* Due back in Genoa City in the Fall are Beth Maitland (Tracy Abbott Connelly) and Greg Wrangler (Steve Connelly). Beth's first airdate is September 3. She is also due to appear on September 4, 9, and 10. Read more here!
* Ely Pouget appears as Dr. Braun on August 28.
* Watch for Karen Hensel tor reprise her role as Doris Collins on August 28.
* Cari Champion appears as Television Reporter on August 27.
* Albie Selznick appears as Detective Owen Pomerantz on August 27 and 28.
* Laura Saltman plays Sonia Wells, a tabloid reporter looking for Nick's opinion on Sharon's situation. She appears on August 24.
* Laura Saltman will play Sonia Wells on August 24! Read about it here!
Thursday, October 1st, 2009
This is a complete list of ins and outs or comings and goings for As The World Turns:
* Soap vet Stuart Damon arrives in town as Ralph starting on Friday September 18.
* Frank Clem is playing the role of Ebb.
* It looks like Guiding Light's Tom Pelphrey will be coming to Oakdale soon.
* It seems as though Austin Peck will be leaving the series. The show has declined to comment on the matter at this time.
* It looks like Chauntee Schuler will be leaving the role of Bonnie behind. She and Grayson McCouch just finished shooting her exit story.
* Alexandra Chando is coming back as Maddie. Learn more here.
* Stephen Graybill will be playing George on Monday, July 20.
* Matt Edwards will be appearing as Ed Lazarus on Thursday July 23.
* Vanessa Ray will join the cast as Janet's sister, Teri, om Thursday July 23.
* John Hillner will be in town as Dean Severn on Thursday July 23.
* Forbes March be making his first appearance as Mason on Tuesday July 14.
* Stephen Graybill will play George on Monday July 20.
* Stuart Damon is joining the cast this fall. Read more here.
* Judi Evans is joining the cast. Read more here.
* Daniel Hugh Kelly returns as Col. Mayer on Tuesday, June 23.
* Lynn Herring and Michael Woods are coming to the show this July. Read about it here.
* Tony winner Karen Ziemba will be appearing as Aurora on Tuesday, June 16.
* Trent Dawson will be playing Geneva Swift on Wednesday, July 17.
* Corey Eid is going to be playing Gabe and spending some time with Liberty on Friday, June 19.
* Christine Perkins plays Gina on June 2; Gina gets Brad into trouble.
* Drew McVety plays a police officer on June 3.
* Jeff Williams plays a diner owner on June 4.
* Soaps.com has learned that ATWT is casting about for a sister for Janet Ciccone Snyder (played by Julie Pinson).
* Joe Dawson plays Gus, a man interested in Carly, on May 29.
* Allyce Beasley plays Edna on May 26.
* Jim Wisniewski plays Mr. Quick, who cons Brad and Katie, beginning May 19.
* Liz Holtan plays Sally, the babysitter Paul paid off, beginning May 19.
* Soaps.com has learned that Forbes March will join ATWT in the new role of "Mason", July 14 a 20-something college professor at Oakdale U! Read all about that here.
* Welcome back Daniel! Soaps.com has learned that Daniel Hugh Kelley will return to Oakdale as Col. Winston Mayer in June!
* Tom Degnan joins the cast as Riley Morgan in June.
* Evan Alex Cole joins the cast as Hunter on April 30! Read more about that here.
* Ed Fry returns as Larry McDermott in May! Ed's first airdate is May 25!
* Cady McClain returns as Rosanna Cabot on May 20.
* Michael Crecco appears as "Mr. Pants", who makes trouble for Casey on April 21.
* Charissa Chamorro plays a woman with psychic abilities beginning in April. Read more about that here.
Thursday, September 24th, 2009
* As previously reported in the GH News Room, Matthew Borlenghi will be coming to Port Charles as Valentin.
* Amanda Brooks will play Mischa, who comes to town around the same time as Luke and Helena.
* Lainey makes an appearance when her portrayer Kent King pops up on September 17.
* Bubba Dean Rambo plays a doctor in scenes with Olivia and Claudia on September 15.
* A Metro Court guest, played by L.B. Zimmerman, interferes with Sam’s investigation on September 4.
* Anthony Michael Jones reprises his role of Father Coates for Maxie and Spinelli’s wedding starting September 24.
* Victor J. Ho will also appear in some of the wedding scenes on September 24.
* Olivia interacts with Dr. Kertz, played by Jeff Lewis, on September 24.
* Sam and Spinelli investigate Edward’s friend, Deidre, played by Valerie Wildman (ex-Fay, Days of Our Lives) on September 3 and 4.
* As the carnival hits town, so do its workers. Irene Roseen will portray fortuneteller Ramona on September 4 and 8.
* Chikezie Eze, a former “American Idol” contestant, recently tweeted about an upcoming appearance on GH. “Ugh I had my first session with a personal trainer... Gotta look good for General Hosptial!!!!!” He went on to tweet that he will be taping in mid-September and that he will be singing!
* Martha Byrne will end her run as the mayor’s wife, Andrea, the beginning of September.
* Helena and Luke finally return! Constance Towers and Anthony Geary are set to show up in Port Charles again on September 30.
Monday, September 21st, 2009
As of June 2011, Soaps.com has been actively writing news again for "Guiding Light," along with a few nostalgic pieces. Read new Guiding Light news here.
For more interesting news, gossip and spoilers, bookmark Soaps.com Latest News.
For all of the above and more, go to Soaps.com Latest News.
* Lisa Brown (Nola), Carey Cromelin (Wanda), Morgan Englund (Dylan), Melissa Hayden (Bridget), Maureen Garrett (Holly), Jay Hammer (Fletcher), David Andrew Macdonald (Edmund), Peter Simon (Ed), Nancy St. Alban (Michelle), Paul Anthony Stewart (Danny) and Krista Tesreau (Mindy) will all be making appearances during the final week of the show.
* Kevin Collins will be appearing as Dr. Brandon on August 24. He'll be examining.
* Jay Hammer returns as Fletcher Reade on September 17.
* Jessica Leccia will be back as Natalia on August 17.
* Dorothy Lyman will be appearing as Joanne on Monday August 3.
* Alexa Kaplan will be playing Sarah, Jonathan and Lizzie's three year old daughter.
* Lisa Brown will be returning as Nola on September 14.
* One Life to Live has made it clear that they won't be letting former Ross Marler, Jerry Ver Dorn, return for the finale.
* Morgan Englund will be returning to the role of Dylan Lewis on September 14. Englund was last seen in Springfield 2006.
* Melissa Hayden will be back as Bridget on September 14. Read more here.
* Michelle Ray Smith will return as Ava Peralta on Friday July 24.
* Maureen Garrett will be back as Holly this August 26. Read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) will be back on August 5.
* Fiona Hutchison will be back as the ghost of Jenna Bradshaw on Wednesday July 29 Wednesday and Thursday August 13.
* Gina Tognoni shot her last episode on June 26. Read more here.
* James Biberi will be helping out Jeffrey and Dinah when he plays Grieci on Friday, June 19.
* Tom Cleary will be appearing as Kenneth on June 10. He'll have some shocking news for Jeffrey and Josh.
* Paul Lazar will be trying ti help Remy out when he appears as Doyle on Wednesday, June 3.
* Robert Eli will be showing up as Fogarty and causing some problems for Bill on Tuesday, May 26.
* Mark Elliot Wilson will be appearing as Detective Drummond on Tuesday, May 26
* Krista Tesreau will be back as Mindy on July 2.
* Alex Draper will play Mr. Newton, an investor who has dealings with James on Thursday, May 21.
* Peter Simon will be returning as Ed Bauer this June. You can read more here.
* Former Tammy Winslow Randall, Stephanie Gatschet, is headed to All My Children.
* Peter Francis James will be reprising the role of Clayton Boudreau beginning Tuesday, May 12. You can read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey will be returning as Jonathan Randall this summer. Read more here.
* David Leonard will be playing a bartender on Monday, May 4
* Jeremy Palko will be playing Jackie, a boy who befriends Ashlee, on April 30 to Friday, May 1.
* It has been reported that Paul Anthony Stewart will be returning as Danny Santos. Read more here. Nancy St. Alban will also be returning as Michelle. Look for them on July 2.
* BethAnn Bonner, best known for her role as Talia Sahid on One Life to Live, will be traveling to Springfield as Natasha. Read more about it here. She will be arriving on screen on June 2 accompanied by Cyrus.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2009
* Lionel Richie, along with Jeremih, performed his new single on the show on September 29. More on that in our News Room!
* Ben Livingston played a justice of the peace on September 25.
* Jon Prescott returned as Chad on September 18.
* Jerome Preston Bates appeared as a Buchanan Enterprises security chief on September 17. More on that in our News Room!
* Scott Evan's (Oliver) real life mother Lisa Evans, as well as J. Tucker Smith, joined the cast as Oliver's parents Barbara and George on September 16! More on that in our News Room!
* Anthony Bradford played an ICU orderly starting on September 10. More on that in our News Room!
* Tonye Patano and Frankie Faison were cast as Phylicia and Richard Evans - the parents of Shaun, Greg and Destiny! Their first air date was September 10! More on that in our News Room!
* Jonathan Phillips and Chris Hoch appeared as thugs during the week of September 7. More on that in our News Room!
* Ted David appeared as a debate moderator on September 8. More on that in our News Room!
* Erika Slezak (Viki Banks) is staying with the show! More on that in our News Room!
* Eloise Mumford appeared as Loretta Hogan on September 3.
* ABC has confirmed to Soaps.com, "The role of Carlotta has been recast with Saundra Santiago," who first appeared on September 3. More on that and Patricia Mauceri's exit, in our News Room!
Thursday, September 3rd, 2009
* R.J. (Ridge Perkett) and Ally (Harley Graham) make appearances in scenes with Ridge and Thorne on September 2.
* Aaron D. Spears joins the cast as Justin, who will first air on September 14. To learn who this character is, read our article in the B&B News Room.
* The Logan matriarch, Beth Logan, played by Robin Riker, will return to duke it out with Stephanie on August 27, 28 and 29.
* Andrew Collins appears as Jarrett on August 24.
* Forrester Creations’ photographer, Brio, played by CeCe Tsou, will snap some shots on August 24.
* Patrick Duffy returns as Stephen Logan to help his daughters through an emotional time on August 31.
Tuesday, September 1st, 2009
This is a complete listing of ins and outs or comings and goings for All My Children:
* Walt Willey, who plays the popular Jackson Montgomery, will air once during the week of August 17, and then will be off screen for an unspecified amount of time - due to storyline reasons. For further info see our Spoilers!
* Anna Koonin will reprise the role of David Hayward's sidekick, nurse Gayle, the week of August 24.
* Joel Fabiani will appear the week of August 17 as Adam's attorney, Barry Shire.
* Jennifer Bassey's character, Marian Colby, is said to be headed off canvas after appearing on August 7. For more information see our Spoilers!
* David Canary will reprise the role of Stuart once again on August 5. There is more information in our Spoiler section!
* Actor Lorenzo Pisoni will be playing North's replacement, D.A. Willis, beginning the week of July 13!
* Chrishell Stause (Amanda Dillon) has opted to extend her contract and is staying in Pine Valley! Her contract has been extended until the end of 2009!
* Stephanie Gatschet joins the AMC cast as Madison North, wife of the D.A. on June 19! Read more about that here.
* Amanda Baker returns as Babe in May! Babe was killed after the tornado last fall but Soaps.com has learned that Amanda Baker will return as a ghost on June 4 and June 29, to deal with both David and JR!
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009