ALL SOAPS Comings & Goings
Wednesday, June 17th, 2015
As of June 2011, Soaps.com has been actively writing news again for "Guiding Light," along with a few nostalgic pieces. Read new Guiding Light news here.
For more interesting news, gossip and spoilers, bookmark Soaps.com Latest News.
For all of the above and more, go to Soaps.com Latest News.
* Lisa Brown (Nola), Carey Cromelin (Wanda), Morgan Englund (Dylan), Melissa Hayden (Bridget), Maureen Garrett (Holly), Jay Hammer (Fletcher), David Andrew Macdonald (Edmund), Peter Simon (Ed), Nancy St. Alban (Michelle), Paul Anthony Stewart (Danny) and Krista Tesreau (Mindy) will all be making appearances during the final week of the show.
* Kevin Collins will be appearing as Dr. Brandon on August 24. He'll be examining.
* Jay Hammer returns as Fletcher Reade on September 17.
* Jessica Leccia will be back as Natalia on August 17.
* Dorothy Lyman will be appearing as Joanne on Monday August 3.
* Alexa Kaplan will be playing Sarah, Jonathan and Lizzie's three year old daughter.
* Lisa Brown will be returning as Nola on September 14.
* One Life to Live has made it clear that they won't be letting former Ross Marler, Jerry Ver Dorn, return for the finale.
* Morgan Englund will be returning to the role of Dylan Lewis on September 14. Englund was last seen in Springfield 2006.
* Melissa Hayden will be back as Bridget on September 14. Read more here.
* Michelle Ray Smith will return as Ava Peralta on Friday July 24.
* Maureen Garrett will be back as Holly this August 26. Read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey (Jonathan) will be back on August 5.
* Fiona Hutchison will be back as the ghost of Jenna Bradshaw on Wednesday July 29 Wednesday and Thursday August 13.
* Gina Tognoni shot her last episode on June 26. Read more here.
* James Biberi will be helping out Jeffrey and Dinah when he plays Grieci on Friday, June 19.
* Tom Cleary will be appearing as Kenneth on June 10. He'll have some shocking news for Jeffrey and Josh.
* Paul Lazar will be trying ti help Remy out when he appears as Doyle on Wednesday, June 3.
* Robert Eli will be showing up as Fogarty and causing some problems for Bill on Tuesday, May 26.
* Mark Elliot Wilson will be appearing as Detective Drummond on Tuesday, May 26
* Krista Tesreau will be back as Mindy on July 2.
* Alex Draper will play Mr. Newton, an investor who has dealings with James on Thursday, May 21.
* Peter Simon will be returning as Ed Bauer this June. You can read more here.
* Former Tammy Winslow Randall, Stephanie Gatschet, is headed to All My Children.
* Peter Francis James will be reprising the role of Clayton Boudreau beginning Tuesday, May 12. You can read more here.
* Tom Pelphrey will be returning as Jonathan Randall this summer. Read more here.
* David Leonard will be playing a bartender on Monday, May 4
* Jeremy Palko will be playing Jackie, a boy who befriends Ashlee, on April 30 to Friday, May 1.
* It has been reported that Paul Anthony Stewart will be returning as Danny Santos. Read more here. Nancy St. Alban will also be returning as Michelle. Look for them on July 2.
* BethAnn Bonner, best known for her role as Talia Sahid on One Life to Live, will be traveling to Springfield as Natasha. Read more about it here. She will be arriving on screen on June 2 accompanied by Cyrus.
Wednesday, September 9th, 2009
* Lionel Richie, along with Jeremih, performed his new single on the show on September 29. More on that in our News Room!
* Ben Livingston played a justice of the peace on September 25.
* Jon Prescott returned as Chad on September 18.
* Jerome Preston Bates appeared as a Buchanan Enterprises security chief on September 17. More on that in our News Room!
* Scott Evan's (Oliver) real life mother Lisa Evans, as well as J. Tucker Smith, joined the cast as Oliver's parents Barbara and George on September 16! More on that in our News Room!
* Anthony Bradford played an ICU orderly starting on September 10. More on that in our News Room!
* Tonye Patano and Frankie Faison were cast as Phylicia and Richard Evans - the parents of Shaun, Greg and Destiny! Their first air date was September 10! More on that in our News Room!
* Jonathan Phillips and Chris Hoch appeared as thugs during the week of September 7. More on that in our News Room!
* Ted David appeared as a debate moderator on September 8. More on that in our News Room!
* Erika Slezak (Viki Banks) is staying with the show! More on that in our News Room!
* Eloise Mumford appeared as Loretta Hogan on September 3.
* ABC has confirmed to Soaps.com, "The role of Carlotta has been recast with Saundra Santiago," who first appeared on September 3. More on that and Patricia Mauceri's exit, in our News Room!
Thursday, September 3rd, 2009
* R.J. (Ridge Perkett) and Ally (Harley Graham) make appearances in scenes with Ridge and Thorne on September 2.
* Aaron D. Spears joins the cast as Justin, who will first air on September 14. To learn who this character is, read our article in the B&B News Room.
* The Logan matriarch, Beth Logan, played by Robin Riker, will return to duke it out with Stephanie on August 27, 28 and 29.
* Andrew Collins appears as Jarrett on August 24.
* Forrester Creations’ photographer, Brio, played by CeCe Tsou, will snap some shots on August 24.
* Patrick Duffy returns as Stephen Logan to help his daughters through an emotional time on August 31.
Tuesday, September 1st, 2009
This is a complete listing of ins and outs or comings and goings for All My Children:
* Walt Willey, who plays the popular Jackson Montgomery, will air once during the week of August 17, and then will be off screen for an unspecified amount of time - due to storyline reasons. For further info see our Spoilers!
* Anna Koonin will reprise the role of David Hayward's sidekick, nurse Gayle, the week of August 24.
* Joel Fabiani will appear the week of August 17 as Adam's attorney, Barry Shire.
* Jennifer Bassey's character, Marian Colby, is said to be headed off canvas after appearing on August 7. For more information see our Spoilers!
* David Canary will reprise the role of Stuart once again on August 5. There is more information in our Spoiler section!
* Actor Lorenzo Pisoni will be playing North's replacement, D.A. Willis, beginning the week of July 13!
* Chrishell Stause (Amanda Dillon) has opted to extend her contract and is staying in Pine Valley! Her contract has been extended until the end of 2009!
* Stephanie Gatschet joins the AMC cast as Madison North, wife of the D.A. on June 19! Read more about that here.
* Amanda Baker returns as Babe in May! Babe was killed after the tornado last fall but Soaps.com has learned that Amanda Baker will return as a ghost on June 4 and June 29, to deal with both David and JR!
Wednesday, August 26th, 2009
* Kristina and Michael run into a few problems with tourists Allison and Chad, played by Molly Beucher and Derek Craigle on August 27 and 28.
* Kelly Monaco has reportedly re-signed with GH for another year.
* Jessica Rey (ex-White Ranger, "Power Rangers: Wild Force") plays Marita, who meets Michael at the resort he and Kristina stay at on August 17.
* The new Assistant District Attorney, played by Cara Pifko, will show up again on August 11.
* Rick Marcus plays Jerry’s henchman who is guarding Michael and Kristina’s door on August 10 and 11.
* Steve Burton has re-signed with General Hospital where he will continue to play mobster Jason Morgan.
* Davin Ransom will take over the role of Spencer Cassadine beginning August 13. The young actor will also be seen in the upcoming film, “Iron Man 2.”
Monday, August 24th, 2009
* Ian Buchanan reprises his role of Dr. James Warwick, who works with Brooke and Taylor from August 17 – 20.
* Lisa Canning (ex-Adreinne, The Young and the Restless) plays Chanel, a news anchor on August 19 & 20.
* Dan McVicar appears again as Clarke on July 27 and 28.
* D.C. Douglas portrays a minister on July 30, 31 and August 3.
* Steve Blalock plays a motorcyclist on July 30.
* Morgan Fairchild sparks some competition in the fashion world August 10 – 14. For more on her appearance, read our article in the B&B News Room.
* Joining Fairchild for the week of August 10 will be Alan Thicke, who will return as Rich Ginger, Jim J Bullock, who returns as Sergie, Melissa Rivers, who will play herself and Samantha Potter from “America’s Next Top Model,” who will play a Jackie M model.
Wednesday, August 19th, 2009
* Little Theo, Terrell Ransom Jr. will be seen these dates: August 7, 12, 13, 20, 24 and 26.
* Sister Claire will be played by Rusty Schwimmer starting July 28.
* Lindsay Hartley will be taking over the role of Arianna while Felisha Terrell has been let go. Read the story, here. Felisha's last airdate is August 25th. Though the show originally released that Lindsay's first air date would be September 28, she'll actually first appear on August 28.
* Kate’s assistant Chris, played by Ross Matthews, has been seen again this month.
* 'T,' Will's friend, is played by Brendan Coughlin. He'll be seen July 20 and August 6.
* David Leisure will appear as the new District Attorney. Stay tuned for his air date as it's released! Read more here.
* Past writer returns! Michelle Poteet Lisanti has made a return to writing for all those characters in Salem earlier in the month. She has worked as a staff writer with the show in 1987-1994.
* "Judge" is played by Alan Fudge, August 10.
* "Bartender" is played by Carlos Arellano, August 11.
* Dr. Baker, (John Callahan) is returning August 12.
* Soaps.com has just learned from his talent agent that Kevin Spirtas will be reprising his role as Dr. Craig Wesley for three days, starting August 28.
* August 16, Brenda will be played by Nikki Deloach.
* One of the thugs that works for the Kiriakis clan, we've been seeing, 'Carlo' is played by Taymour Gahazi. Carlo isn't long for Salem. August 4 he returns.
* Wally Kurth is back as Justin Kiriakis! Read that story here.
* Who was that? We received a few emails asking who Bev, the nurse was at the hospital. Bev was played by Mary Jo Catlett.
* Owen, Wes Ramsey, returns in a fantasy sequence with Stephanie, (Shelley Hennig) June 15.
* 'Joyce,' Carlo's widow, is played by Catherine Wadkins. We'll see her August 4.
* Many want to know who the stalker is! Ex-Sunset Beach star, Nick Stabile has been seen lurking around Salem and he'll be playing a character named, Dean. Could he be hiding behind his badge as one of Salem's finest?
* Catherine Wadkins will play a widow on August 3 and 4. Read more here.
* Ciara goes for a play-date with her friend Tracy, played by Harley Graham, on July 9. (Remember her? Cute little blond girl from Bold and the Beautiful as Alexandria Forrester?)
* ex-The Young and the Restless star, Rachel Kimsey (ex-Mac) will come to Salem as Meredith, a woman connected to Rafe, July 17.
* Ex-Sunset Beach star, Nick Stabile will arrive in Salem June 25.
* Ross Matthews returns as Kate’s assistant Chris on Tuesday June 23.
* June 10, Rachel Melvin returns briefly as Chelsea.
* Yvette Freeman (Nurse) will be coming to Salem again to take care of Grace when she falls ill.
* Owen, played by Wes Ramsey, will be leaving the show the week of June 1, when he is arrested.
* I've been sitting on this one for a while... Mark Hapka comes to Salem to play Nathan Horton, Melissa and Pete's son and Maggie's grandson. He's an intern at the hospital and is a pairing for Melanie. He will first be seen June 17. More on that here! Read an interview about him here.
* Jacoby Ellsbury, from the Boston Red Sox in the background of Java Cafe, Thursday June 18! I don't believe you'll see much of him, so be prepared!
* Casey Jon Deidrick comes to Salem as Chad, Mia's ex-beau, Friday June 19.
* Nick Stabile "may" be joining the show as a Horton. Waiting for confirmation from the show. (Confirmation above.)
* Who plays the pretty Java Cafe Waitress? Alany Curry, who has been with the show since 2006.
* Update on Gordon Thomson: and a news piece on him. He'll be first seen May 18 and will be coming to the show with a recurring role as Walter, Owen the gardener's father.
* New babies on the show! Ailisha and Julia O'Connor are now playing Grace, as per a studio rep!
* The studio let me know that the good looking doc that Nicole spoke to May 8 was Donnell Turner!
* Mia’s cousin Jamie, played by Brie Gabrielle, interrupts a tender moment between Will & Mia on Friday May 29.
* Doc Baker (John Callahan) leaves town after a fall in the DiMera mansion. Updated: He leaves May 13, but he will return at some later date! Look out Nicole!
Saturday, August 1st, 2009
* Actor David Wells appears as the Minister on July 28.
* John Nielsen appears as a doctor on July 27.
* Sean Kanan will bring his character Deacon Sharpe to Y&R! He is first seen on July 9!
* Actor Wilson Bethel is playing in scenes with Sean Kanan's Deacon Sharpe - he's the young sidekick!
* Ed Stanley appears as Summer's doctor on July 10.
* That's Samantha Bailey now playing Summer Newman. Find out more here!
* Steve Richard Harris reprises his role of Aidan the bartender at the Club on July 14 and 15. To see who he shares scenes with, click here!
* John Driscoll, formerly of Guiding Light, has been cast as Nina's (Tricia Cast's) son, Phillip Chancellor IV. He will first air on July 16! Take a peek at him on set here!
* Actress Tammy Barr will portray a young Patty Williams on July 2. Read about it here!
* Andy Umberger appears as Judge on July 1.
* Tatyana Ali appears as Roxy on July 1.
Saturday, August 1st, 2009
* Leslie Charleson has signed on to play Monica Quartermaine for another year.
* Brian Norris will play a cop who slows down Jason and Sam on their way to find Michael and Kristina on July 31.
* Amy Castle (ex-Viki, Passions) played the part of Tara, the girl on Keifer’s lap, on the July 20 episode.
* Assistant District Attorney, Louise Addison, was played by Cara Pifko on the July 10 episode and is on recurring status.
* Greg Vaughn's status has not changed as he stated (in all caps) on Twitter, "I HAVE NOT BEEN PUT ON RECURRING STATUS!!! BUT, IT FEELS LIKE IT! HAHA"
* Christian Alexander will continue to play Kristina's friend Kiefer, who punched Michael at Jake's, on a recurring basis.
* In a recent Soaps.com interview with Lisa LoCicero (Olivia), the actress stated she would be taping scenes with Megan Ward (Kate) on July 13 for future episodes. Keep an eye on the GH News Room for the full interview!
* Lisa LoCicero (Olivia) has been officially placed on contract! With her son Dante now in town and her red-hot affair with Johnny heating up, it seems Lisa will definitely have her plate full.
* Watch out Port Charles! Anthony Zacchara, played by Bruce Weitz, is returning on July 10.
* Alexis Pullos joins the cast as an older version of Ric and Alexis' daughter Molly in early July.
* Lexi Ainsworth, who just started as the SORASed Kristina, has been placed on contract with General Hospital.
* Ronnie Marmo is joining the cast of GH as an undisclosed character on July 9.
* Sebastian Roche will return as Jerry Jacks this July for a short stint.
Thursday, July 30th, 2009
* Chris Stack (Michael McBain) returned briefly starting on July 14 to help wrap up the Leukemia storyline! Sorry, fans, Marcie (Kathy Brier) won't be returning with him. More on that in our News Room!
* Kearra Giovanni appeared as Dr. Wright during the week of June 29. More on that in our News Room!
* Though Dina Manzo ("Real Housewives") was spotted at the studio, there is no official word that she's joining the cast. Stay tuned!
* Terrell Tilford landed a role as Dr. Greg Evans and first aired on June 23! Get the scoop in our News Room!
* Kathy Brier left her role as Marcie McBain on June 17, as the show decided not to renew her contract. More on that in our News Room!
* Chris Stack left his role as Michael McBain on June 17, as the show decided not to renew his contract. More on that in our News Room!
* Although there has been talk that GL's Gina Tognoni (Dinah) may be coming back to the show as Kelly Cramer, as of yet, she's still on contract with CBS. Soaps.com will keep you posted should a return to Llanview become official.
* Ada Maris first appeared as Aurelia Rivera (Markko's mom) on June 12. More on that in our News Room!
* David Pinon first appeared as Ernesto Rivera (Markko's dad) on June 12. More on that in our News Room!
* A Martinez (Ray Montez) left the show on June 10. More on that in our News Room!
* Though rumors have stated that Brandon Buddy (Cole Thornhart) would be leaving the show, the actor is staying - so is Kristen Alderson (Starr Manning)! More on that in our News Room!
Tuesday, July 14th, 2009