The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

Heather Tom on B&B!

Monday, July 30 2007

Heather Tom as Katie Logan! (ABC)
    Emmy winning soap veteran, Heather Tom has joined The Bold and the Beautiful to portray the part of Brooke and Donna's younger, insecure sister, Katie Logan. You'll remember Katie being played by Nancy Sloane from 1987 onward.

Heather debuted in daytime television as Victoria Newman, on The Young and the Restless from 1991- December 2003. She Tom began her soap career in 1991 as Victoria Newman on "Y&R." She quickly moved to One Life to Live, playing Kelly Cramer Buchanan from 2003 until November 2006. She left OLTL after choosing not to renew her contract with the daytime drama. Soap fans will be delighted to see her back on daytime so quickly!

Before coming back to daytime, Tom appeared on the USA Network program "Monk," and guest starred with her sister Nicholle Tom, on "Wedding Bells." She has also appeared on stage in theater productions on both coasts.

Soaps.com is still awaiting word on when Heather will first appear on canvas. When we hear more, you'll be the second to know!

Posted by Shemmy_YR_ Gh at Monday, July 30 2007 06:37 PM

This woman is talented. i hope they dont make her like Brooke. i dont know alot about katie but she sounds like a nice person. Bill Bell is smart; hiring all the old Y&R actors: Eric, Brooke,ashley,bridget, abby etc..

Posted by roc1515 at Tuesday, July 31 2007 10:36 AM

Just an FYI, Bill Bell passed away, so you may want to say the directors do a great job. I totally agree. I really like Nicole's work and am glad to see her where I can watch her again.

Posted by shanesmomma at Wednesday, August 01 2007 07:00 AM

Well the writer's are starting to turn Donna into a "garden tool" just like her sister Brooke. Let's just hope that they don't waste the great talent of Heather Tom and make her into that kind of character as well.

Posted by FeFe Luvsoaps at Wednesday, August 01 2007 01:51 PM

She is a GREAT ACTRESS! I absolutely adore her and glad that she is returning to one of the two soaps I watch!!! Missed ya girl, glad you're back!!!

Posted by soapjunkie66 at Thursday, August 02 2007 01:03 PM

Heather Tom is a great actress and I don't see her playing a insecure sister of Brooke's...that's Donna's job, I hope they give her a decent SL....there are no men on the show, so she has to have a Forrestor and she is related to Rick, but you know they are incestous on the show....

Posted by billsboy at Thursday, August 02 2007 04:40 PM

I hope that she will have a good storyline,on the show. Heather is a knock out of an actress! Logan Power here we come!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Posted by Calpurnia Finch at Friday, August 03 2007 07:03 AM

Bill Bell passed away but Bill Bell Jr. is and has been the director of business affairs for a very long time. I'm sure that's who the poster meant when they said Bill Bell. FYI: Nicole is Heather's sister. She's not joining the show, Heather is.

Posted by moth at Friday, August 03 2007 11:32 AM

I really do love Heather, and I hope too that she does not portray the role like brooke does, looking forward to seeing you Heather.

Posted by lucy2 at Friday, August 03 2007 11:52 AM

I think Heather is a very good actress. I hope that they have brought her in to be a new Love Interest for Thorne??
    It is going to be great to see how this plans out.

Posted by Shemmy_YR_ Gh at Tuesday, August 07 2007 01:36 PM

opps.. i ment Bradley Bell. any really smart person could have realised that. thnak you anyway