The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold and the Beautiful Video Clip Preview: Ridge and Brooke!

Monday, September 07 2009

Ridge and Brooke attempt to make their union official yet again on The Bold and the Beautiful. Will they succeed?

Watch the following video clip preview to find out!

What do you think of their low-key wedding? Share your thoughts with Soaps.com below.

Posted by BOYDS BEAR GIRL at Monday, September 07 2009 04:15 PM

I would say that Brooke had more than a few sips. She acted drunk! Ridge was as giddy as she was. That poor clerk had to listen to their story and see past pictures of all their marriages before. Then, to top it off they got him to pronounce them fake man and wife. Another forward wind when we have to witness their nuptials for the umpteenth time.

Posted by BOYDS BEAR GIRL at Monday, September 07 2009 04:56 PM

Why would she even ask how Taylor is, she knew the answer although Ridge said amazing. She could care less about Taylor. I'm surprised she didn't pay her a visit and throw it in her face. Now Ridge and Brooke can be happy in their own little fantasy world. Now all I need is my magic wand and wish them to go away.

Posted by BOYDS BEAR GIRL at Monday, September 07 2009 06:36 PM

I Guess Brooke's Mom is CHOPPED LIVER now that she isn't leaving to go to Paris to be with her. What a bold faced lie! I guess her Mom is on the back burner now since Ridgie Pooh is back in her life. She's always been selfish, always will be. It's always been about her.

Posted by sweetpam at Tuesday, September 08 2009 03:21 AM

Please give me a break this soap is lame! I hope Taylor finds a real man now! I have stopped watching the show except to check to see what Stephenie is up to other than that this show sucks anymore!

Posted by ROSY2009 at Tuesday, September 08 2009 04:46 AM

I'm really really sick and tired of seeing Brooke and Ridge reunions. They are both the most selfish people on all the soaps. How many more times do we have to watch them upset other peoples lives, ruin plans, disappoint parents and children. I hope the writers have plans to make them the old married couple and put them on the back burner and bring Thorn & Felicia to the front burner.

Posted by Ms. Platinii at Tuesday, September 08 2009 05:58 PM

I have watched this show since the first day it came on, I use to like this show but now I just flat out hate it... Who is writing this stuff, please tell me why would you put two pathetic miserable people together. Brooke have had almost all the men on this show she just tainted the they have Ridge following her like a crack addict who wants a hit. Please send Taylor a real man until this happens I am done with this show.

Posted by priscilla girl at Wednesday, September 09 2009 12:52 PM

Today's show was pathetic....The poor clerk