The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Unforgive Me.

Monday, August 25 2014

Consequences.

On Tuesday's episode of "B&B," Bill doesn't want Brooke to change her mind about him, Liam confronts Wyatt, Brooke wants to respect Bill, and Wyatt tells Liam he never made Hope happy. Watch the sneak peek below.

Watch "B&B's" Katherine Kelly Lang & Scott Clifton take the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge, and then find out what makes B&B's Hope stick to her vows and more in our Soaps.com's Soaps Spoiler Digest.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by TrayC555 at Monday, August 25 2014 03:10 PM

Why does the music play over the audio?!

Posted by Phillygirl52 at Monday, August 25 2014 07:24 PM

I can't wait until karma slaps Wyatt in the face, even though he knows that hope married him because she thought Liam wasn't there! I want a front row seat when his world comes crumbling down around him

Posted by pamela5796 at Tuesday, August 26 2014 03:47 AM

Time to move on from the Hope, Liam and Wyatt story line. Beating a dead horse! Hope married Wyatt and let's leave it that way; however, I would have liked Hope and Liam. Let's move on and develop other story lines with the other actors on the show.

Posted by Re-Write at Tuesday, August 26 2014 04:45 AM

Phillygirl.........I so agree with you!!!!! Wyatt has never wanted to be a brother to Liam. He is a jerk. I am so wanting to see that big slap too.

Posted by Peonie99 at Tuesday, August 26 2014 08:01 AM

Amen!!! Save me a seat beside you. Can't stand Wyatt!!!! Makes me furious that evil wins!

Posted by leslie1 at Tuesday, August 26 2014 09:58 AM

I'm sorry but when will Liam learn that Wyatt doesn't want a Brother, he wants someone that he can blow smoke up his @ss. And this means Hope as well, she is not free from his manipulations. I remember when he was looking up Liam and Hope relationship on the computer when he was living with Liam. He knew exactly what he would do to get Hope, he has been planning this right from then. Unfortunately, I find that Liam just played into his hands with trusting him. Bad mistake on Liam's part.. Make no mistake, no matter what Wyatt has used everything his mother has done to get Hope where he has her. Married or not, I didn't hear any vows against forsaking all others.
    The writers need to give Liam something that makes him stand up for himself and Hope should not be it.

Posted by bluediamondpa at Tuesday, August 26 2014 11:32 AM

Liam why didn't you come to me? Really Hope, really. When has Liam EVER done anything good for you? Never, sweetcheeks gotta remember just what this TEYB is.

Aly needs to shut her mouth and drop off the planet.

Liam is just a small child in a big boy's body. He doesn't learn even after ALL the lessons he has been given.

Posted by HearttoHeart at Wednesday, August 27 2014 07:16 AM

I'm with You Phillygirl52!!