The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Power.

Wednesday, August 13 2014

It will always win.

On Thursday's episode of "B&B," Charlie touts the power of the diamond, the authorities suspect foul play, Ivy feels guilty, and Pam thinks Liam has to move on. Watch the sneak peek below.

Check out B&B's Scott Clifton's Girl Go Home, and then find out which other soap stars will join General Hospital's Kin Shriner on Investigation Discovery.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by soleilbeat at Wednesday, August 13 2014 02:17 PM

Posted by soleilbeat at Wednesday, August 13 2014 02:21 PM

The second Hope said yes to the scum stalker I turned it off and will not watch again...This entire soap is just one big repeat of the bad guy winning......Enough....I am sick of this and DONE.....Go Get the kitten, Liam before they have lunatic Quinn dispose of it

Posted by deloresmarie at Wednesday, August 13 2014 03:26 PM

I didn't watch after Wyatt back stabbed his own brother, I didn't watched them get marry. Hope Is a fool because she allowed Wyatt to down his own brother. He has to know that his mother is up to her old trick, I hope Liam moved on this time and let the Con Artistes run her life. Why is it Wyatt talked to his mother, his Father on the phone, so I would like know why Hope or Liam didn't call each other. When Liam did called Hope why didn't she answer her phone.
    I Know it only a soap but I really dislike Wyatt with a passion. Hope is Flaky for not having no faith in Liam, so she deserve Wyatt and his mother. Can't stand Deacon the man has nothing and not even a pot to pee in. Brooke and Hope are two dumb women , and Hope the only thing you are example for is how dumb can you be.

Posted by YoshiB at Wednesday, August 13 2014 03:57 PM

Hope and Wyatt are fantastic together she's very happy when she's with him it's time for change I'm soooooooo glad they are MARRIED thank you writers great job Liam needs to move on I love him with Ivy they have chemistry.

Posted by Lady JAK at Wednesday, August 13 2014 03:59 PM

I feel the same as most fans. I deleted my recording too as soon as I saw Hope appeared. Geez Hope, I don't believe you love either one of the brothers. Where is your moral compass or self respect for yourself. What a slime ball Wyatt is to back stab his half brother. Liam took the high road and accepted Wyatt at his words. Liam move on bro,... Hope doesn't deserve you,..not at ALL!!!!!

Posted by pipposprincess at Wednesday, August 13 2014 04:03 PM

Ugh! More, I'm not watching anymore. It's pure comedy. The girl finally got married 💍😏

Looks like the police finally arrived to LA and the minions are there to greet him.

Posted by pipposprincess at Wednesday, August 13 2014 04:06 PM

I remember Hope once telling Liam she didn't deserve her. Well, I guess she showed it today. LOL

If you recorded it, it's still in the ratings even if you erased the episode.

Posted by jerder at Wednesday, August 13 2014 04:14 PM

Sooooooooooo glad I came to this site before watching recorded B&B episodes from Mon & Tues. I deleted both and am done with the show along with many of my friends, my sister in law and my daughter and her two neighbors. We're all TOO SICK of the writers with this whole Hope/Wyatt/Liam/Quinn/Steffy cononundrum. Hope always running away w/o waiting to find out if Liam got delayed as always, listening to others like Wyatt and letting them make her decisions for her, always choosing to believe the worst about Liam, etc. After 5 years of watching B&B we're done.

Posted by beetle035 at Wednesday, August 13 2014 05:24 PM

Yes I am OVER IT hahahaha what next hope will FINALLY find out the truth yet again..... and when she tries to leave Wyatt him and his Mom will kidnap hope and Liam to the rescue.... Sick of HOPE and BROOKE!!!! hope deserves wyatt and Quinn and Brooke needs to turn Gay she has had every man in town, break up the predictable LOL

Posted by steffen at Wednesday, August 13 2014 05:25 PM

This Episodes was Very Disappointed, I say this that can't be a wedding ceremony, that can't be legal!

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 4 » »| page: