The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Chances.

Monday, August 11 2014

Slip away.

On Tuesday's episode of "B&B," Quinn warns Wyatt not to pass up an opportunity, Wyatt and Hope discuss Liam, Brooke worries someone will be left out, and Quinn congratulates herself. Watch the sneak peek below.

Watch the B&B Weekly Spoiler Video: On The Rebound, and then find out what Y&R's Mariah lied about and much more in Soaps.com's Soap Opera Fan Soap Summaries.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by LovelyLovebug at Monday, August 11 2014 02:21 PM

Wyatt have no business being there edging Hope on; If he really love Hope like he say he do, than he would want her to be happy with his Liam, she need to find out what happened to Liam before she say I do to Wyatt. Brothers look out for each other, if he meant what he said to Liam he would have stayed there with Hope until Liam showed up, but instead he stood off in the distant hoping that Liam don't show and when he wasn't on time he and Hope left. Wanting your brother's fiancee is unheard of in real life, which it will not be a healthy re

Posted by LovelyLovebug at Monday, August 11 2014 02:22 PM

which it will not be a healthy relationship or marriage.

Posted by Members Shari at Monday, August 11 2014 02:33 PM

This storyline is getting really old quick! Why can't Liam and Hope get married and live a happy life without any interruptions! First it's Bill, then Steffy now it's Quinn the physco who is suppose to be in treatment and probably killed for the Hope of the future diamond so her baby boy Wyatt could give it to Hope and reunite.. I'm so sick of the back and forth crap. Put Wyatt & Ivy together and let Liam & Hope finally be happy together so this storyline can be done already! I'm about to stop watching it is getting so STUPID. I'd rather see Brooke with Deacon than Bill and this Quinn thing has really gotten out of hand big time! She can go at anytime, really annoys me. If Wyatt & Hope marry, I'm done watching.

Posted by shashad11333 at Monday, August 11 2014 02:47 PM

Enough is Enough with let hope and liam get married why is it so hard you writers are putting road block not good at all you all are asking the fans to votes and when we do u all do something else just give liam and hope a chance to get married. But no u all r going to put hope with wyatt and they are going to be married that is bull shi! when are you all going to just give liam and hope the married they so need Quinn and her son is no good you all need to stop the road block with hope and liam just let them get married if hope and liam do not get married i'm so done watching the B&B and look at something else.. ENOUGH IS ENOUGH PUT HOPE AND LIAM LET THEM GET MARRIED IT IS NOT HARD OR GET NEW WRITERS TO PUT THEM WITH EACH OTHER AND IT WILL HAPPEN WITH NEW WRITERS..

Posted by sappysoaps at Monday, August 11 2014 03:11 PM

Hope marrying either brother is a bad idea. If the Brook/Bill marriage happens, that would make Bill both her father-in-law AND stepfather, perpetuating further a messed up family.

Posted by va soap nut at Monday, August 11 2014 04:00 PM

I have watched enough and I have watched along time. Let hope and Liam Marry already, it has gotten very old!! Its now hard to watch its so stupid. Please make this worth watching again. This may be my last week of watching B&B. I will still watch Y&R!

Posted by mushrooms1979 at Monday, August 11 2014 05:38 PM

Was very disappointed that you don't have hope and liam together once again.stop this with Wyatt now and get hope and liam married Wyatt and Quinn need to disappear Wyatt is just like Bill if it doesn't go his way use tricks he his an a..Bournemouth already with him. All for liam and hope will I still be a fan watcher after this week if not married ????

Posted by AB1955 at Monday, August 11 2014 07:55 PM

Looks like everyone has the same idea to stop watching the show. Wyatt is just as bad as his mother why did he leave town knowing the police want to talk to him and he should check up about his mother being done with treatment the writers and the Bells need to get on with things I would want to know if Quinn is getting help before I marry her son. Wyatt is putting Liam down all the time still Hope is going to marry Wyatt before talking to Liam.

Posted by sassybette at Monday, August 11 2014 08:22 PM

This story line is so predictable. It is ludicrous for Wyatt's mother to continue to hurt people and possibly to have commit murder and nothing is done about it. Wyatt is a liar, thief, a manipulator, and he is to old for Hope.
    At this point, I think the show needs new writers because the ones writing now keep writing the same things over and over and over and over again.
    If Wyatt and Hope gets married, I will stop watching the show. I think it's pathetic to have Hope going from one brother to the other. It makes her go from naive to stupid. And it sets a bad example for the young women who supposed to be looking up to her.

Posted by kalli at Tuesday, August 12 2014 05:06 AM

I have been watching this since it started but I am done - the entire story line with Hope, Liam and Wyatt did me in -thank God - it is over for to look forward to watching this show when I get home. It is the longest drawn out crap that has ever been on the show and that is not a good thing.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: