The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Weekly Spoiler Video: On The Rebound.

Monday, August 11 2014

How far will she go?

This week on "B&B," when Liam doesn't show up at the Eiffel Tower, Hope makes plans with Wyatt. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read Soaps.com's B&B Breakdown Weekly Blog for thoughts on Ally's obsession with Hope, and then find out how Days of our Lives' Daniel got the upper hand on Kristen and much more in Soaps.com's Soap Opera Fan Soap Summaries.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by EdnaMargaret at Monday, August 11 2014 01:22 PM

I am sick and tired of the writers breaking up marriages before they can take place. Quinn stopped Liam and Hope's last wedding and here she goes again. first it was Brook and Taylor with Ridge, then Hope and Liam with Stephy, now it is Hope and Liam with Wyatt. I can't believe they can't come up with better story lines that love triangles. Now it is also Brook, Bill and Deacon. Writers also stopped Brook and Bill's wedding

Posted by Madamlady at Monday, August 11 2014 01:35 PM

Quinn has to be stopped once and for all she was supposed to be in therapy and yet she goes and kills that guy with the diamond just so her baby boy gives it to Hope, who reallyis so screwed up in her head cause she falls into Wyatt's arms and yet she loves Liam so much, What a joke Hope is becoming.Hope asks up and smell that beeotch Quinn meddling in your love life once again.Kick both Wyatt and that psychotic mother of his to the curb that is where they belong.

Posted by pmckee91 at Monday, August 11 2014 01:51 PM

I have watched this program since it first aired. However if the writers place Hope with Wyatt, I am turning off the show. Absolutely horrible pair and so not right!

Posted by pipposprincess at Monday, August 11 2014 02:15 PM

Hope didn't ask Liam what was going on when she saw him with Steffy. The little fickle girl ran off without asking for an explanation what she saw.

Hope chose not to wait for Liam, not knowing the circumstances or an explanation. The feeble brain child never waits for an explanation. Even when Liam tried to explain why he was late for the do over wedding she told him that he wasn't worthy of her. Put the blame where it lies, Hope and Liam. They shoot themselves in the foot every time.

People keep saying they're not watching anymore. Ok. Bye. It's not real life. smh

Posted by Flashypet at Monday, August 11 2014 03:46 PM

I will not watch the days Quinn/ Wyatt are on. S/L is just not entertaining/sensible

Posted by angry with writers at Monday, August 11 2014 04:20 PM

I recently starting watching B&B and the Liam and Hope relationship hooked me into continuing to watch the show. If Wyatt and Hope marry, sorry but my stomach turns at the thought of these two together, then you will lose a viewer. The writers are trying everything to keep these two apart to the point it doesn't make sense, even for a soap. Put some meat into your plots and give us something worth watching. We enjoy seeing happy results too! So start with Liam and Hope getting married!!! I guess Wed. airs the big wedding of Wyatt and Hope according to the TV guide if this happens then bye bye B&B. Nice while it lasted.

Posted by marcell at Monday, August 11 2014 04:43 PM

I am tired of the writer you have,for years Liam & Hope can't get together what's the problem?

Posted by Soapified at Monday, August 11 2014 06:53 PM

I read that Hope will marry Wyatt. Once again, B&B proves that if you are evil enough, underhanded and a downright liar, then you should be rewarded with "the girl". We saw it with the whole Steffy and Liam back and forth and now we see it with Hope and Liam.

Sorry Mr. Bell.....you have lost a loyal follower. Your show's message is to lie, cheat and even try to commit murder and everything will be good for you. I just can't watch this garbage any more.

Posted by beauty4 at Monday, August 11 2014 10:49 PM

I will no longer watch Bold and Beautiful. I have watched this soap from day 1.If Hope and Wyatt get together I can not take anymore. Is this the Hope show? Following in Brooke's steps. I think I need to start a No more Hope page. I know it is not real life, but come on please let us see a new story line.

Posted by Nana11+1 at Tuesday, August 12 2014 11:38 AM

I can not believe the writer's have done this again!!!! I have been a loyal viewer since the 1st day, but today just made me sick to my stomach!!!! Why do you continue to keep Liam & Hope apart??? Let them get married & be happy together!!! Put Ivy & Wyatt together without Quinn interfering!!! I will not watch any more if Hope & Wyatt get together!!! Apparently there are a lot of others who feel the same way!!! Try listening to your fans for once!!!!