The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Wyatt's Question.

Wednesday, May 28 2014

Forges notes.

On Thursday's episode of "B&B," Wyatt reads the riot act to Quinn, Ridge calls Katie, and Quinn pleads her case to Eric. Watch the sneak peek below.

Vote in the B&B Poll: On Location. Watch an Orange Is The New Black spoiler video and more through Soaps.com's Soap Opera Actors: Where Are They Now?

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by pipposprincess at Wednesday, May 28 2014 04:22 PM

I think Katie is going to alert Bill about Ridge coming there.

Posted by black velvet at Wednesday, May 28 2014 04:57 PM

I don't think the picture alone will stir up trouble but, who thinks that's all Quinn is planning to do. I do believe the picture will be the catalyst to doubt and distrust that is coming.

Posted by steffen at Wednesday, May 28 2014 05:37 PM

I would like Eric tall Quinn that yes your jobs could be on the line because we don't need people like you here working for use.

Posted by steffen at Wednesday, May 28 2014 05:44 PM

I would like Brook find out the truth that Quinn had to get Bill drunk and make Quinn pay for her tried get Bill went he did not what her and making people feel the pain for her wick ways.

Posted by youandme at Wednesday, May 28 2014 06:30 PM

I hope bill and Brooke get married before ridge gets there....actually from the spoilers I think something is going to happen to stop Ridge from getting there.

Posted by wyattfan at Thursday, May 29 2014 01:28 PM

Quinn did not get Bill drunk. Bill got himself drunk before Quinn showed up.

Posted by Ushercat at Friday, May 30 2014 02:17 PM

Why are we have the wedding in a Arab county and not country where there is no controversy with people that hate Americans don't understand why would Bold and Beautiful do such a ignorant move as that. I love this show have watch since the day it began but this is inconceivable to me and it GOT to upset others to. I find the new Ridge does not even hold a level that Ron did playing that character, very bad choice you pick for play Ridge Forrest Character,very disAPPOINTED.