The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Weekly Spoiler Video: Fighting Dirty.

Friday, April 11 2014

The gloves come off.

This week on "B&B," Liam kidnaps Hope and Bill and Brooke make a play to get his company back. Watch the sneak peek below.

Watch Monday's B&B Spoiler Video: Belief 2.0 for a sneak peek of Liam, Wyatt, and Hope. Learn more about Enver Gjokaj's guest stint on Rizzoli & Isles and more through our Primetime Dish.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by Miley1 at Friday, April 11 2014 08:18 PM

I HOPE that Liams actions work!!!! Time for Hope and Liam to be happy with nobody interfering. Go Liam!!! Get your girl back FINALLY!!!

Posted by oldsudser at Friday, April 11 2014 08:37 PM

Not too cool........watching a 20 second commercial then a 20 second spoiler video.

Posted by shashad11333 at Saturday, April 12 2014 02:29 PM

I LIKE what miley1 said.It is time for hope and liam to have a happy life and family,enough with everyone interfering with them just give them a chance.Go liam get your girl back don't give her up....

Posted by shashad11333 at Saturday, April 12 2014 02:32 PM

And you writers need to make it happen for hope and liam everyone else had their chance after chance why not hope and liam come on now they need it.Look at brooke she was married so many times so is rick and his sister, so just make it happen for liam and hope give it to them..

Posted by untybar at Sunday, April 13 2014 12:16 AM

Can we please have Liam find someone else!!! So over his rubbish, hope and Wyatt are great together.
    How boring will it be when hope and liam say 'I do'!!! What then , nothing exciting ever happens between them. Move on everyone.

Posted by suzieskorner at Sunday, April 13 2014 11:26 AM

Hope and Liam??? Why would anyone want Hope to end-up with Liam when she was SECOND choice??? They seem to forget besides all the other torn between Hope and Steffy drama..Liam had the option to pick between both of them. Sadly.. no baby in in picture any longer, in Paris, Steffy gave Liam the greenlight. His response.."just because you can't have a baby. I don't want Hope. I love you!". STEFFY turned him DOWN. So NOW it's..Liams love of the hour is.. "Hope, everyone tried to keep us apart. We belong together. This is our chance. We (NOW) belong together (I wanted to stay married to Steffy even if she couldn't have children. But she said "NO". I guess that's a forgotten moment of Liam's ENDURING..WE SHOULD BE TOGETHER".. love for Hope. Looks like Hope is considering being "SECOND CHOICE". I guess there are some women who do settle for not being first in a man's heart as to who he wants to be married to. Really, Hope???? I thought you were better than that! Where's your moral integrity NOW! Oh, I forgot..when it comes to Liam..he calls the I WANT TO BE WITH YOU NOW shot.

Posted by Grannyhope at Sunday, April 13 2014 03:46 PM

I have to watch a commercial first? Forget it.
    Every damn thing has commercials inserted these day. I've even left Facebook because of their ridiculous constant ads that profit them. Just how many billions does anyone really need in this lifetime?
    I've had a less money and been just as happy. So cutting back on work. Who needs more STUFF!

Posted by Pigglet at Wednesday, April 16 2014 10:56 AM

Hello everyone
    I think Liam should be back with Hope It was Quinn that set Liam up. Why doesn't Hope see that. It makes me sick that Wyatt schemes with his mother so sick about that too . I think Liam should be with Hope. And I'm glad he is getting a back bone it is about time So Liam Go and get Hope Yes it is about time...