The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

B&B Poll: Dollar Bill VS Ridge.

Thursday, April 10 2014

(Nikki Nelson/WENN.com)
    Who is sexier?

Dollar Bill’s your typical scotch drinking, rare steak-eating virile dude. He’s successful, wealthy, and apparently likes the Logan women. A lot. He’s very vocal about who his son Liam should and shouldn’t marry, but has enough to worry about in his own love life...

Dollar Bill and Ridge aren’t exactly similar creatures. Nu-Ridge is a gruffer version of the old Ridge who doesn’t have that penchant for tossing the ever present scarves over his shoulder that the original had. Instead, he has a smooth foreign accent and gravelly voice to boot. He is as manly as $Bill yet seemingly more old fashioned when it comes to courtship. While Ridge has been reciting poetry and bedding his lover who just happens to be his ex-wife Brooke's sister, Bill has played boozy S&M games with his unbalanced ex-lover, Quinn, while putting everything out there to get Ridge’s ex-wife Brooke back. Yep. Sounds like a soap opera.

Between both men, which would you choose for yourself? Which man is hotter?

Weigh in on this DOOL Poll: Brady vs Wolverine.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Logo courtesy of NBC Universal Inc.

- Christine Fix

Posted by bluediamondpa at Thursday, April 10 2014 09:02 AM

Ridge is suave while Bill is a common egotist who thinks he is the greatest thing since sliced bread. DD was hot when he was on Y&R, now on B&B he is just annoying.

Ridge knows how to romance a woman; Bill is closely related to a cave man, grab a woman by her hair and drag her around, yuk.

Posted by Caza9160 at Thursday, April 10 2014 12:04 PM

I don't find the nuRidge appealing at all. Bill is the hottest followed by original Ridge.

Posted by nanas3 at Thursday, April 10 2014 01:33 PM

Ridgeinator for sure!

Posted by L.C.A. at Thursday, April 10 2014 01:51 PM

TK as Ridge doesn't look like the picture here, he looks like a grungy homeless man in need of a shower, shave, and haircut. DD as Bill is HOT, HOT, HOT! The man is sex on a stick. His snappy dialog and delivery is so much fun to watch. I adore DD/Bill with KKL/Brooke, a mature, sexy and wonderful couple worth watching. Leave Ridge with Katie, they really are alike and deserve each other!

Posted by hatethe logans at Thursday, April 10 2014 04:58 PM

Yes, I want Ridge to stay with Katie too! Bill/Brooke, two evil, self-indulged, self-righteous, all-about-me and what I want, deserve each other. I can't wait for Bill's little secret to surface. But it won't matter, Brooke said he can do whatever he wants. Guess we'll see if she meant it. I'm sure that only applied when he was with Katie.

Posted by hatethe logans at Thursday, April 10 2014 05:03 PM

I think DD is very handsome, but I don't like Bill and his slimmy ways, so that makes him unattractive to me. I think TK is handsome too, and when he's showing the loving/caring side of him, he is attractive. I don't know why they prefer the new look, it doesn't represent Ridge very well. Katie, clean up your man!

Posted by Ejean at Thursday, April 10 2014 05:55 PM

I agree with L.C.A 100%. Ridge represents an International Fashion House and is so unkempt. He needs to get down to Rodeo Drive and get a makeover. Bill, on the other hand, has long hair and a beard, both well manicured. Sexy to the max. No comparison.

Posted by Funnyfeet at Thursday, April 10 2014 06:57 PM

Ridge is sexy, loving, calm and adult. Bill is not any of those things. The old Ridge with his scarves looked like he may be gay. I didn't find him appealing at all. I LOVE the new Ridge.

Posted by Funnyfeet at Thursday, April 10 2014 06:59 PM

And the stallion stuff with Brooke makes me nauseous. Please don't let him whinny again...

Posted by Xave at Friday, April 11 2014 02:32 AM

Ridge is divine. Sexy, intelligent and intense. Bill is egotistical and all about himself. Love Katy and Ridge together.