The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: I'm Sorry.

Friday, March 07 2014

Go back to your warehouse.

On Monday's episode of "B&B," Brooke has it out with Katie and Ridge, and Ally tries to send the Fullers back to their warehouse. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read Soaps.com's B&B Breakdown weekly blog for more on Ally. Get The Originals spoilers and more through Soaps.com's Primetime Dish.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by milli10 at Friday, March 07 2014 03:55 PM

OMG I just want to slap Katie in her face cus for once Brooke didn't do anything to her she didn't take Bill and she never cause Katie's marriage to fail it was all Katie and now she trying to ply innocent and Ally with her stupid psycho issue its just boring the crap out of me this shoe is really pissing me off and I don't watching this B.S

Posted by milli10 at Friday, March 07 2014 03:55 PM

sorry ment show

Posted by JadeLola at Friday, March 07 2014 04:06 PM

Ally is stupid psycho and crazy.Ridge still don't notes about Baby.This no surprise with Kate Ridge Brooke.Brooke laugh at Kate still didn't believe her.

Posted by Lizzytish at Friday, March 07 2014 08:47 PM

Oh Katie, can the B S -- you fought your feelings???? When was that -- while you and Ridge were reciting poetry? Walking in the park? Gazing longingly into each other's eyes? What a crock this girl is!!

Well, who cares anyway -- Brooke and Ridge ended when Ronn left the show -- she can have the jerk. Bring on B & B ---- Brooke and Bill!!!

Posted by lcgs at Saturday, March 08 2014 02:27 AM

Katie and Ridge have way more chemistry than Ridge and Brooke. I am so over Brooke with her same old bad decisions and boring personality. Katie and Ridge are adorable and sexy. They should heat their relationship up more, like Hope and Wyatt. So fun to watch ! Katie and Ridge deserve better than Brooke and Bill, wh are perfect for each other. They deserve each other!

Posted by OH Nancy at Saturday, March 08 2014 10:08 AM

I still cant believe how some are still thinking Brook hasn't done anything wrong...PLEASE! Ally with her stupid psycho issue is boring? It just started....milli10 if this is how you feel then definetly STOP watching the show!!!!

Posted by Soaplover2012 at Saturday, March 08 2014 11:10 AM

I now some of who you are thinking yea but two wrongs don't make it right and I agree to a certain extint. lets remember there could of been a baby in the mist as well. and no one knows about that not even bill.

in my personal opinon I think katie and ridge make a good couple. what if bill was only in katies life a season now that's season is gone.

know ally just needs to mnd her on business hope is a grown women, let her make her own mistakes. as for katie and ridge yea to wrongs don't make it right but this soapland.

Posted by hatethe logans at Saturday, March 08 2014 06:04 PM

Brooke with her smug azz. Of course no man would ever leave her, she gets to do all the dumping. Maybe Katie is doing it to get back at you and I for one think you deserve every bit of it. "I will never accept this"! Who gives a darn what you will accept. You get to destroy, cry and apologize, while everyone else just have to accept your crap. Go Katie! Even if you and Ridge don't work out, you get to take something from Brooke for once. Enjoy the ride and when it's over, you can say that you sampled her destiny . She will definitely run to Bill first chance she gets (and I hope he's with Quinn!). Find you a good lawyer, cause you're gonna need one to fight dirty, under-handed Bill in court!

And as usual, very disappointed with what the writers are doing with Ally's character....

Posted by triple d at Sunday, March 09 2014 06:18 PM

Do anyone remember when Brooke was married to Nick and sweet little dying of a bad heart Katie slept with Nick on some island retreat?.......Anyhow, I;m tried o Brooke & ridge

Posted by Jazzylady23 at Monday, March 10 2014 10:00 AM

I am greatly disappointed in BOld & the Beautiful, it was bad enough Brooke was sleeping with all of the men on this show now you've moved Katie in to that spot. Yes I remember when she slept with Nick when she thought she was going to die. Truthfully I don't like this Ridge no matter how accomplished of an actor this guy is. Maybe that's why the Katie and Ridge hook-up came about. Why should Ally be a little off Pam is her great-aunt and mental illness can run in families give Quinn and Wyatt the boot...lol