The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Only Man.

Monday, February 10 2014

These days.

On Tuesday's episode of "B&B," Hope and Brooke discuss their love lives and Quinn wonders about Bill and Brooke. Watch the sneak peek below.

Find out when to see ex-"B&B's" Ashley Jones on Criminal Minds. Read the latest update on Prospect Park's court case against ABC.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold and the Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Revenge," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by jerder at Monday, February 10 2014 10:18 PM

The only difference between Brooke and Hope is that Brooke marries, then divorces most of her men, while Hope constantly runs away from the men she loves or dates. The writers should have them both seeing the shrink. I have always thought Hope better suited to Thomas than Liam and/or Wyatt. Liam is too weak and Wyatt too selfish and spoiled.

Posted by jerder at Monday, February 10 2014 10:27 PM

And how can Hope say Wyatt is different when she knows nothing about his past, nothing about how he has manipulated her from behind the scenes with the trip to Mexico which was staged to play specifically to Hopes romantic and naïve side with the whole mysticism thing and the trip to Hawaii with its legends, etc. She knows nothing about how Wyatt has wanted to ruin Liam from day one and was even thinking about finding a way to have Spencer publications to himself and booting Liam out of the picture by even undermining him to Bill as well as Hope. Hope sees only what she wants to see, which is never the truth. Hopes character even screwed things up with Liam when she took off her engagement ring, put it on the fireplace mantle, and ran away without talking to, or confronting Liam and finding out that Steffy kissed Liam who was surprised. Instead Hope paints herself and sets herself up as the perpetual victim and innocent. I have gotten so sick of this whole Hope thing. For the most part I just fast forward the DVR past every scene Hope and Wyatt are in. How about some additional characters writers and some new story lines for a change

Posted by nataliegraves27 at Monday, February 10 2014 10:30 PM

Two the editor's & producer's you to think brfore ya'll right these scrip's because Hope don't belong with Wyatt and Brook doesn't to bebother'd with Spencer. Your making Hope like Brook a strait hore, sleeping with two brother's that's nasty, she should have stay's with Laim at least he was honest with her about every thing though she falied to realize it and know 2 people are in jail all in the name of her Hope Line Forrter's Creation, she can't be that presse'd for a clothing line nor a man to 2 people in jail for Wyatt, if that had been Laim they would lock'ed him up for good selfesh on her part, and Laim will not go back to Stephie for no reason and she hasn't realize'd that yet, poor she let Wyatt influnice her all the way.

Posted by plox at Tuesday, February 11 2014 06:13 AM

I HATE HO HOPE! was a fan, not no more. She is a little child playing cinderella. Thinks she has found her prince charming with wyatt. I can't stand them together u so call writers. U let hope forgive wyatt but not Liam. That's bullsh!t.Everytime they are shown together I fast forward. She is just like brooke wanting to b with every one in the family. What a bad example of not being loyal u are always putting out there writers. Oh well, what's the use of venting u don't care about morals or honesty. That's a proven fact!

Posted by proudgrandmom at Tuesday, February 11 2014 10:23 AM

I agree yall should let liam and hope finally be together like they should have been the start off with they never had a chance because bill always had his nose in it and then came stephie and now wyatt come on writters let the fans see that yall are listen to us bring them back together.

Posted by wyattfan at Tuesday, February 11 2014 12:32 PM

I don't think Thomas was that into Hope or he into her. I think he was a rebound.

Posted by wyattfan at Tuesday, February 11 2014 12:33 PM

I meant that Hope wasn't into Thomas.

Posted by hopefan1 at Tuesday, February 11 2014 12:41 PM

thank you for the updates. i brooke is still talking about bill she is still very much in love with bill. not backing down from brill getting back together again.

Posted by steffen at Wednesday, February 12 2014 07:51 AM

Hope and Liam are butter suited for each other. I would like to see Hope and Liam back together and have the life then wanted.I like to know went is Wyatt ex-girlfriend coming in the picture. I like to see her now in the picture so may be Hope would go back to Liam. Come on in one who is Like Hope would not go for what Wyatt did so call for Love and her giving him other change is bullsh. because y'all making her look like she don't who she is and making her make her thing litter about herself. I am a woman and I was like Hope and belive in what SHE dues I would not give him other change because I wouldn't what that can of Love. other thing why did the writes get Hope to know a LOT MORE ABOUT WYATT BE FOR GOING TO BED WITH HIM.

Posted by steffen at Wednesday, February 12 2014 07:59 AM

I like y'all show but I like to see Hope and Liam back together and have there life then wanted. to me y'all got Hope beening weak and different kind of character then who Hope is. if y'all what to put Olive with Ally then are butter suite for each other and Ride should tall Brook go to Bill.