The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Stupid Move.

Wednesday, January 29 2014

Mockery.

On Thursday's episode of "B&B," Liam tells Wyatt that Hope will be leaving with him, Bill has a theory about Brooke, Pam weighs in on who is a hero, Caroline remarks on Ridge's love life, and Hope explodes over Wyatt's stupid move. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about Hunter Tylo's return to B&B. Visit Soaps.com's After The Soap Finales: Where Are They Now to get details on ex-"As The World Turns'" Michael Park's guest role on House Of Cards and more.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold and the Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Revenge," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by leah70 at Wednesday, January 29 2014 05:15 PM

UGH!Liam is too late! Hope is pregnant with Wyatt's baby! He needs to go join Steffy in Paris! I am so done with this air-head! Katie and Ridge should be together. Quinn should hang Pam and Charlie by their coat-tails!SPICE IT UP writers!

Posted by hester999 at Wednesday, January 29 2014 05:40 PM

hope is as sick as liam wyatt does one stupid thing and she go bananas at least it not a women. and i dont think that is as bad as the other women. she needs to forgive wyatt this time look at how many times she forgave liam.he is no prizes!steffy needs to come back in the picture!i'm kind'a tried of hope going back and forth with liam.she needs to gave that a rest!

Posted by hester999 at Wednesday, January 29 2014 05:47 PM

i hope ,Hope is pregnant with wyatt baby. that would shut liams mouth.....lol maybe he would go back to steffy my gurl!hope and wyatt was hot together!

Posted by angie b 1988 at Wednesday, January 29 2014 06:06 PM

Liam is a BABY, so tired of hearing Wyatt and his mom are dangerous. It's Quinn's fault we aren't married. Makes me sick! Steffy and Liam should be together and hope should be with Wyatt.

Posted by Ms. Tip Easy at Thursday, January 30 2014 02:01 AM

Hope needs forgive and she and Wyatt needs to remain together. I really hope she is pregnant with Wyatt's baby. That would be wonderful. Liam should go somewhere, anywhere I really don't care where as long as it is away from Wyatt and Hope. I want them to kiss and make up so she can move forward with that hell of a handsome Wyatt. Its time for these two people to be together DEVOTED and HAPPY.

Posted by mamacarolum at Thursday, January 30 2014 06:16 AM

hope should be with wyatt and lin should be with steffy and i hope is also pregnant with wyatt baby and liam gose back to steffy

Posted by sassysecretary at Thursday, January 30 2014 08:52 AM

Everyone of these post Leah70, hester999,angie B 1988,ms tip easy, and mamacarolum:I AGREE, You all said exactly what I am thinking. Thank you. I wish the writers would see it that way! Charlie, Pam, Liam, Donna need therapy. Let's find some skeletons in their closet and be exposed. See how they like people to judge and fire them!!!!

Posted by sassysecretary at Thursday, January 30 2014 08:52 AM

Posted by loveontline at Thursday, January 30 2014 12:16 PM

I like Wyatt. But hope has to realize Liam and Wyatt are Spencer men. But at least Wyatt didn't cheat and get steffy pregnant. Liam did. And also ripped up divorce papers in aspen. I hope hope is not pregnant but i sure as hell hope she doesn't go back to liam. And the writers should let mia and carter get married already. and hope should let the Spencer men go and get back with Oliver.

Posted by Lil Bug at Friday, January 31 2014 11:47 AM

I disagree. I think Liam & Hope R Hot together. I love Broke & Bill together. Stallion needs a hot Woman, not a poor pitiful me girl