The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Zero Respect.

Friday, October 11 2013

Where's your ring?

On Monday's episode of "B&B," Katie and Bill face-off, and Liam finds Hope with Wyatt. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about "B&B's" Darin Brooks To Super Fun Night. Get the scoop on We Are Men's cancelation.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter @soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by shashad11333 at Friday, October 11 2013 06:54 PM

U all need to make your mind up if you are going to put liam with hope do it everytime you all put hope and liam together you all do something to brake them up come on give them a chance they love each other,lets us see where it is going to go for them liam and steffy had two chance you all give the why not hope and liam do the same for hope and liam..

Posted by missgaht at Sunday, October 13 2013 07:17 AM

Please Let Hope be with Wyatt. I am sick and tired of Lope's drama and it is time to move on. Wyatt is sexy and if Hope was smart then she would pounce. Did anyone catch the way Brooke was looking at Wyatt last time she spoke to him?...Brooke is going to want Wyatt for herself....foreshadow. Brooke was giving Wyatt the eyes and was breathing with her mouth open. She loved Wyatt's 'take charge attitude' they even played her music. I am telling folks now Brooke is going to want a piece of Wyatt's rib.

Posted by LovelyLovebug at Sunday, October 13 2013 09:41 AM

good comments-- Wyatt, thou shall not have thy brothers' wife -to-be. Find someone outside of your family to fall in love with and maybe marry her.

Posted by LovelyLovebug at Sunday, October 13 2013 09:50 AM

Bill,go back to thy wife and child. Thou shall not have thy wife' sister. Brook thou shall not have thy sister husband, what kind of example you are setting for your children and giving out the wrong instructions.

Posted by LovelyLovebug at Sunday, October 13 2013 10:05 AM

Wyatt is a boy compared to Liam, Wyatt doesn't have respect for his Father, He just got there. Once Liam and Hope finds out who send that video, Quinn and Wyatt might lose their jewelry line with the company.

Posted by Jazzey at Monday, October 14 2013 10:44 AM

It shouldn't matter who sent the video. The question is why you made her something you made for me. It should have been exclusive. Liam does not fit Hope. They will be completely boring to watch just like they are now, two boring people. Liam with Steffy and Hope with Wyatt brings more excitement to the TV. This Liam and Hope thing is too drawn out now. On another note the writers may as well have Brooke interested in women soon because she has slept with every man on the show..ugh! It kills me watching her try to justify being with her sister’s husband...Really Jodi (crazy)..LMAO!

Posted by leah70 at Monday, October 14 2013 01:58 PM

Hope and Liam are just not giving us any chemistry on screen.There's a spark there with Wyatt. I really think the writers should bring Ridge back to fight for Brooke.I will take Bridge over Brill ANYDAY.

Posted by momagirl at Monday, October 14 2013 03:10 PM

I am not only tired of Liam and Hope but I am triple tired of Brooke and Bill. I can't believe you all went there and I think I am through. What wrong with your writer? They have nothing more than to put Brooke with everyone in the family. I stop looking at B&D before after she slept with her daughter husband. I start back and then quite again when she slept with Hope boyfriend. I just start back looking at it and I see that it just isn't my cup of tea. I had figure you was going there when they all had dinner together and the Logan girls was preparing the turkey and Bill look across the table at Brooke and was eyeing her inapproxite. I have spoke to other and they all agree they don't like the route the show is taking and will stop looking at it. There are other on the show, can't you find a decent story line for them. Want you just let Regid come back and take Brooke back with him. It time Bill get his.

Posted by Emmm at Friday, October 18 2013 02:54 AM

Hope and Wyatt. Let Liam be with Steffy or any other. Liam has treated Hope so badly he does not deserve her any more. If Hope wants to explore a relationship with Wyatt why not? Then she can decide. Let Liam for a while for a change.