The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Packing.

Friday, August 30 2013

What happened?

On Tuesday's episode of "B&B," Hope learns that Liam threw Wyatt out of the house. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about Jacob Young's baby girl. Get the details on the 2013 Soap Opera Labor Day Pre-Empts.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter @soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by rita_angel at Friday, August 30 2013 05:46 PM

HI, EVERYONE TODAY. MY THOUGHTS FOR TODAY IS THAT BROOKE NEEDS TO KEEP LOOKING FOR SIMPATHY, FROM KATIE "NOT" GOING TO HAPPEN. IF KATIE LET'S HER SELF, TO FOR GIVE $BILL AND BROOKE THAN SHE IS GOING TO MAKE EASY FOR THEM. EVERYTIME THEY HURT ANY MEMBERS OF THEIR FAMILY, AND TO THEM ITS OKAY. HOWEVER BROOKE IS NOT AN ART OF BEING A WOMEN, AND YET THEY MAKE HER OUT TO BE ONE. KATIE IS AN ART OF BEING A WOMEN. HARD AND SPEAK'S THE TRUTH. AND YOU GO GIRL. LOL, AND PLEASE PEOPLE PUT THORNE BACK UP STAIRS WHY IS HE IN THE BASEMANT. THAT SHOULD BE BROOKE, RICK, CAROLINE, AND HOPE... POOR THORNE HAS BEEN THEIR SINCE IT STATED. HELLO PEOPLE ITS GETTNG OLD. MAKE IT MORE INTERESTING. LOVE RITA MORENO.

Posted by cayjay at Friday, August 30 2013 06:11 PM

I see Wyatt's mom possibly going after Eric!!!! That would bring some new blood into the soap plus I want to see Wyatt with hope and Liam with steffy really don't care about the Brook and Bill BORING,!!! They may think Wyatt is gone but he is Bills son and not YES man like Liam!!!!!!

Posted by rita_angel at Friday, August 30 2013 06:21 PM

HI, AGAIN PLEASE PUT STEFFY BACK WITH LIAM. HOPE IS PLAYING WITH BOTH BROTHERS, SHE IS JUST LIKE HER MOTHER, AND EVERYONE CAN SEE THAT SHE IS HAVING A GOOD TIME WITH BOTH BROHERS AND LIKE'S THAT ATTENDSHION. KNOW SHE CAN'NT SAY THAT STEFFY IS IN THE WAY. SO IF SHE LOOSE'S LIAM SHE "HOPE" CAN'NT BLAME STEFFY. SHE'S NOT TAKING CARE OF THE MAN THAT SHE SAY'S SHE LOVE'S LIKE HER MOTHER BROOKE. WHERE IS TAYLOR, AND NICK. WE ALL WANT RIDGE BACK PLEASE, BUT WITH TAYLOR OR KATIE "WOW" THAT WOULD BE VERY INTERESTING OR EXSITING, TO SEE. PLEASE HURRY UP AND GET THOSE SEEN'S GOING. I KNOW IT'S FUN THING'S TO SAY, BUT I KNOW IT'S JUST A SOAP OPERA. AND YET I DO LOVE ALL THE CHARECTER'S. I'AM JUST PUTTING DOWN WHAT I FEEL AND THINK. I'VE BEEN WATCHING IT FOR SO MANY YEARS. SINCE Y/R STARTED. AND THEN B/B. I WISH MY BOYFRIEND AND I COULD HAVE A CHANCE TO SEE ALL OF YOU BEHIND THE SCEENS. THAT'S ONE OF MY DREAM'S AND PHOTO'S TWO. GOD BLESS ALL OF YOU. FROM SAN BENITO TEXAS. LOVE RITA MORENO

Posted by LittleLamb24 at Friday, August 30 2013 09:50 PM

PUT LIAM UNDER A BUS HOPE WITH WYATT AND STEFFY WITH A REAL MAN HOPE IS NOTHING LIKE HER SELF DESERVING DESTINY FOLLOWING MOTHER HATE HOPE IF YOU WANT BUT DON'T COMPARE HER TO BROOKE PLEASE SHE IS TO CLASY FOR BROOKE IMO.

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, September 02 2013 06:57 AM

Brooke is trying to convince herself being with bill is all Katie's fault and there's nothing wrong. She's one twisted sister.

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, September 02 2013 06:58 AM

Hope can't let her project leave she needs someone else to look at her and be interested in her. Tramp in the making.

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, September 02 2013 07:00 AM

Hope, classy? Bahahahahaha!!!

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, September 02 2013 07:21 AM

I agree. Thorne should be upstairs with a office for shipping and let the workers have the basement.

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Monday, September 02 2013 07:23 AM

The son that stole designs from his father shouldn't be the president! Tired of how Eric cuddles him all the time and I think it's because of his mother he takes up for him and slides his screw ups under the rug.

Posted by rita_angel at Tuesday, September 03 2013 01:02 PM

HI EVERYONE, WHERE IS STEFFY. I MISS SEEING HER SHE IS A VERY BEAUTIFUL YOUNG LADY. HER AND TAYLOR (HUNTER TAYLO) AND OF COURSE THOMAS, I WISH THAT RIDGE WOULD COME BACK. IT'S NOT THE SAME WITH OUT THEM. PLEASE FIND AWAY TO BRING HIM BACK. IT'S GETTING VEY BORING RIGHT NOW WITH "HOPE" AND THE ONLY THING IS VERY ENTERESTING IS WATCHING KATIE AND "BROOKE". AND I WISH KATIE WOULD SLAP HER HARD AND TELL HER TO LEAVE. HAD IF MY ONE OF MY SISTER'S HAD DONE THAT TO ME. I WOULD OF DONE SLAP HER, HARD AND SHE WOULD HAVE TO PICK UP HER TEETH. LOL LOVE B/B. LOVE RITA MORENO.