The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Liam's Question.

Thursday, July 04 2013

Career over Rick.

On Friday's episode of "B&B," Caroline anticipates the break-up of Rick and Maya, and Liam sees Hope with Wyatt. Watch the sneak peek below.

Vote in Soaps.com's Throwback Thursday B&B Poll: Kimberly and Thorne. Find out how HBO will honor The Sopranos' James Gandolfini.

Follow Soaps.com on Twitter @soapoperafan and 'like' Soaps.com on Facebook to dish with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by Inamaria at Thursday, July 04 2013 09:05 PM

Ready for new love interst for Hope.
    Story line went to back to back with Steffy, Liam and Hope.
    Need a big change here. Like Wyatt so far.
    Rick need to know Carolyn did Maya in. Will he? Why would
    a girl hang on, when she knows he likes another girl.
    Inamaria

Posted by dairymaid at Friday, July 05 2013 07:26 AM

I agree with Inamaria. I am liking the Hope and Wyatt pairing. I am also hoping that Rick has an "aha" moment and realizes that Caroline is setting Maya up.

Posted by ohioan123 at Friday, July 05 2013 07:37 AM

I can't believe that Maya and Carter haven't figured this out. The scenes all of a sudden became sexier and steamy, then Caroline walks in with the producer. Really?

Posted by TF Anne at Friday, July 05 2013 07:55 AM

Boy I sure hope...that little ho is going for this new guy and leaves Liam to go after Steffy, like he should be on a plane days ago to Paris. However, if and whe Steffy comes back, if Hope is with Liam, then I hope this Wyatt wants Steffy and let little ho get upset cause she passed him up. Hate this tri's. If Taylor, since it looks like she is going off the show, hope she gets a call from Ridge and he asks her to come to Paris to be with him and let that big ho Brookie know immediately.

I can't believe that the only one left will be Thomas and they hardly even show him....it diff. is the Logan Show and that means alot of fans will by pass this soap, or fast forward the tape. There is not much in a 1/2 hr so easy to do.

With Steffy and Taylor gone there isn't much to watch on this soap, not worth the tape I tape on.

Where is poor Amber? Thorne? God brng back Nick and his Mom, geesh how crappy is this soap!!!!!!

Posted by LuvsSoaps80 at Friday, July 05 2013 11:13 AM

TF Anne me and you think exactly alike. I personally do like Liam with Steffy but Liam needs to lose both of these ladies to realize how good he had it. I would love for Steffy to come back with someone new. Then Liam would really feel what it's like to be alone

Posted by bad lady at Friday, July 05 2013 06:45 PM

Can somebody please tell me what is going own with this show? I wanted Liam to walk in own Wyatt kissing hope they did It wrong. I also wanted Wyatt father to have money so he can battle bill. Why do they have a sword around Wyatt neck? If BOTEX lip STEFFY find out she is going to take him. Bill do not want hope in his family but he can sleep with hope mother. I want Eric to leave Taylor she has hated the LOGAN and blame them for Everything, Please take her off the show she make me sick. I like it that they gave hope a new man but the problem I have is his mouth is to small and he look gay he is not the man for hope. When I saw him no wonder hope did not want to kiss him. This show is a half hour I guess that all they could afford was a gay man to play the roll. I guest Wyatt and Liam will battle for hope since he is Liam Brother. Can you make the show a little longer please?
    And take Maya off the show I want Rick with Caroline Maya knew Rick had a girl friend and she went after him. and Put her with anybody but Rick and do something with her hair It look like a bird nest.