The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Brooke's Plea.

Wednesday, June 05 2013

Do this for me.

On Thursday's episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful," Katie talks to Steffy, Hope appeals to Liam, and Brooke pleads with Eric to do what she wants. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about ex-"B&B's" Dylan Neal in Cedar Cove. Vote on whether DOOL's Brady should reunite with Nicole.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Thursday, June 06 2013 04:18 AM

Why is beggy all in Liam's face? Keep your nose out of grown people's business. The girl is pathetic more and more like her silly momma! Liam go back to that girl and leave Steffy the hell alone. Steffy get gone and don't look back at that waffling clown! Let him have the dust fairy!

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Thursday, June 06 2013 04:20 AM

What's going on with them "I can have Eric back with the snap of my finger"? Doesn't seem like its working to fast. LOL.

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Thursday, June 06 2013 08:13 AM

Brooke is straight clowning on Eric he's standing there like a stuffed sausauge ready to pounce on her. Her marriage to Eric was a lie. Her mother begged her not to marry him and she did anyway and had his children. Brooke wanted Ridge and she made her way to her destiny. LOL. Loved Eric? Nah, i don't think she ever did and he knew that.

Posted by Suzann 2 at Thursday, June 06 2013 01:32 PM

So sick of the Logans This show isn't worth watching anymore. I'll watch this week and I need to stop watching this trash. I been watching to long maybe, most of the viewers have started watch with their parents I know I did and got hooked . I believe they will lose most of the Taylor , Steffy , Thomas fans. Let face it all you have now are Logan and Logan fans. All Logan fans have is Logans fighting each other or maybe the Spencers. We never got to see Taylors family come out ahead so why bother watching any more it's all bull .Bell hope your happy , you lost Taylor and her family fans. Thank God for Young and the restless.

Posted by xyznot at Thursday, June 06 2013 02:40 PM

I think that it would be best if Brooke miscarries.....
    Liem should be by hiself, Steffy should leave and go ,to Europe........and Hope should give that photographer guy a chance

Posted by Cincigal at Thursday, June 06 2013 05:11 PM

Well Brooke must be getting sick of snapping that finger.Eric has been telling her NO for the past ten days now and the skank just keeps on begging.Eric and Liam are both so agravating,they just stand there and listen to these two twits go on and on without saying a word.I could just strangle them both.Mother and daughter both begging and pleading someone else's man to please marry them.Will they ever learn the meaning of the word no?

Posted by You gotta be kidding at Thursday, June 06 2013 06:45 PM

I agree with Suzann2...I am so sick of the Logan family always coming out on top. The show has gone to the pits and they need to write a few better outcomes for Taylor and her family. I don't know which is more pathetic, Brooke or Hope. I also will give it another week, and if doesn't improve, I am finished.
    Again, yeah for the Young and Restless.

Posted by brownsugar12384 at Friday, June 07 2013 03:44 AM

this show is getting on my last nerve something i scream at the television i just want to strangle brooke and hope they drives me crazy they think them is gods gift to men o come on get a life ladies leave liam and eric alone no is no u want to destroy taylor life and not your sister what a joke slutty brooke if u know that from the start why did u sleep with bill in the first place u know every time u sleeps with a man u get pregnant i am so sorry for steffy how much more could this family takes thats too much for one family

Posted by brownsugar12384 at Friday, June 07 2013 03:51 AM

if steffy leaves i am out too stop watching u all would end up like passion no rating change the story line writers viewers have been telling u all that for weeks better i start back watching days of our lives bold is getting boring isnt there no good soaps around any more u all is driving me crazy not literally if viewers dont watch u all fail young and restless is a much better show to watch