The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Help Me.

Monday, June 03 2013

Thank you for staying with me.

On Tuesday's episode of "B&B," Katie stays with Steffy, Brooke faces a confrontation, and Bill talks to Maya again. Watch the sneak peek below.

Read about ex-"B&B's" Dylan Neal in Cedar Cove. Find out who GH's Sam knocked out.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Tuesday, June 04 2013 04:20 AM

Brooke is pitiful and very tacky! She don't care about that baby! If she did, she would tell Bill regardless and they would have to work it out somehow. Leave Dumb butt Eric out of it! She has no respect for no one's relationship which has been shown throughout the years. Using Eric in her deception so the whole world will know she's having a Eric Forrester baby. Pathetic nasty, dirty, tramp!

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Tuesday, June 04 2013 04:29 AM

Why do they have these people on here promoting Brooke like she has the best body in the world. Clearly those who were modeling beside her put her to shame. All she does is purse her lips and try and look sexy and that's it, didn't see the WOW!! like this actress was talking about.

Rick looks scared like why mom? LOL.

Bill is nothing but the joker and a straight Bully coward!

Posted by Luvdasoaps at Tuesday, June 04 2013 04:42 AM

Clarence and never lied about Brooke's Haunted Ho House. Hilarious!!!

Posted by texas76231 at Tuesday, June 04 2013 09:04 AM

I am signing off of Bold and the Beautiful.
    I have absolutely no interest in watching a show that is all about the Logan women.
    Without Steffy or Taylor on this show it is not worth watching. Actually I haven't been watching since the Steffy lost the baby jut reading the post.
    Now I see where she is leaving for Paris, I will no longer even be doing that.
    They have ruined my last remaining soap I watched..
    So long B&B

Posted by IHATEBOLDBEAUTIFUL at Tuesday, June 04 2013 09:05 PM

SO TRUE THE SHOW IS ALL ABOUT THE LOGAN'S ,I AM SO DONE WITH THE BOLD AND SLUSTS, THEY DON'T WONT NO ONE TO BE HAPPY BUT BROOKE ,,,SO SICK OF IT .I WILL WATCH THE NEWS FIRST. THEY R GOING TO LOSE A LOT OF VEIWERS...SO GOOD BY...

Posted by ziva at Friday, June 07 2013 04:06 AM

Ho camon texas You can do it keep watching the B&B even after Steffy and Taylor leave for the rest of us when Steffy And Taylor were running wild with old Stephany in tow to destroy Brooke and Family I still watch it it is a soap opera thats the way things go i agree with you the storyline is terrible but i like all the charaters I dont hate or dislike anyone some time Taylor and co. win and sometime Brooke and family win I am not going to desert my soap opera because things dont go my way be patient nothing last in Soap land you see things will change soon and than you will be Happy, as for me I still watch and Hope for better storylines.

Posted by ziva at Friday, June 07 2013 04:11 AM

Something is wrong with this site my post just got delete Just wanted to say to texas76231 that nothing last in soap land things will change and the writers will be after brooke logan & family and than you will be happy