The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Influence.

Wednesday, February 20 2013

No way.

On Thursday's episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful," Brooke, Hope, and Liam digest the news of Steffy's pregnancy and Taylor and Steffy explain why she kept it quiet. Watch the sneak peek below.

Let Soaps.com know your thoughts using the comment section. Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps! Get the scoop on former "All My Children's" Sam Page's Primetime gig through After The Soap Finales: Where Are They Now.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by grandpadanucci at Wednesday, February 20 2013 03:28 PM

"What do we do now"? Wow! Seems like he is not sure he wants to be with Steffy! I was thinking he would be saying, "of course, I want to be with you, Steffy!" This goes to show, he is still not sure and if he sticks to Steffy, it will be because of the pregnancy.

Posted by love my pups at Wednesday, February 20 2013 03:31 PM

shut the heck up and stay out of it

Posted by love my pups at Wednesday, February 20 2013 03:32 PM

I meant Taylor

Posted by ladygg at Wednesday, February 20 2013 03:37 PM

Taylor spoke a language even Hope could grasp!!:)

Posted by bubblyblu at Wednesday, February 20 2013 04:18 PM

The little boy lame will get the gal who conspired with bill to get the dumbell. Taylor should go kiss up to her ex father-in-law. I don't think Stephanie would approve of how fast this is going down. Now can we hire some more actors?? I can't stand 2 years of steffy and her lame family. Well, not much left as their are no more than a handful. I am not sure Bell knows what to do now. The almost incestual bunch is about out of ways to put them together without crossing into that.One of these days they can sing that old country song. I'm my own grandpa...lol LA is a scarry place!!!

Posted by txwildcat at Wednesday, February 20 2013 05:19 PM

I think the "What do we do now" is the result of Liams absolute shock... first from Brooke's and Hope's ambushing him with the wedding mess and, next, Steffy's hitting him with news of her pregnancy.

It could also be the result of his natural personality, which has no idea what to do in any given situation unless one of these two ladies tells him what to do.

I, for one, certainly hope that Steffy gives him a few of the suggestions that I have in my mind concerning what HE should do. LOL! Can't wait for tomorrow's episode. I wonder if he at least gets to see the episode.

Posted by txwildcat at Wednesday, February 20 2013 05:21 PM

Sorry! I was wondering if Liam would at least get to see the ultrasound.

Posted by loveforeyeore at Wednesday, February 20 2013 05:44 PM

I hope that steffy loses the baby. After all she and bill were the ones that kept hope and liam apart and never gave them the chance to see if they had it in them to be a family. Steffy is a I'm going to get what i want no matter what it takes or who she hurts. I have to agree this soap is getting really unfair.

Posted by amazing II at Wednesday, February 20 2013 05:54 PM

GOOD OLD STEFFY AND TAYLOR, STARTING CRAP AGAIN, CANT SHE SEE LIAM WANTS TO BE WITH HOPE,LOOK AT THEM, YOU CANT GET ANYMORE IN LOVE,STEFFY... GO AWAY, HAVENT YOU CAUSED ENOUGH PROBLEMS? OMG, SO THIS IS HOW YOU WANT TO PLAY,THATS IT TRAP LIAM INTO HOPEFULLY STAYING WITH YOU. HOW WILL IT FEEL TO KNOW HE IS ALWAYS THINKING ABOUT HOPE. I HOPE HE KICKS YOU TO THE CURB,LIKE HE SHOULD HAVE DONE ALONG TIME AGO.

Posted by Izitjo at Wednesday, February 20 2013 06:11 PM

LMAO

Taylor talking to Hope with words even she can understand.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: