The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Saturday Teaser Poll: Attraction.

Saturday, February 16 2013

Saturday Teaser Poll (Soaps.com)
    Catching the eye.

Welcome back to Soaps.com's Saturday teaser poll. Who do you think will find themselves attracted to someone new next week?

One of the answers to our teaser poll below is correct, so go ahead and take a guess as to what you think transpires. Remember, if you know what happens, don't give the answer away in the comments section. Some people like to be surprised!

Find out what Brooke's up to next week through our The Bold and the Beautiful Spoilers. Learn who will get framed on "Nikita" through Soaps.com's Primetime Dish.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Candace Young

Posted by caribbeangirl at Saturday, February 16 2013 07:45 AM

I just hope its steffy.she needs a new man that will appreciate her.I want liam to go crazy.once he does hope will too

Posted by strbry9 at Saturday, February 16 2013 12:51 PM

from looking at next weeks spoilers, I may not be able to watch the shows. Those Logan's really make my blood boil!!!!

Posted by Icandobetter-47 at Sunday, February 17 2013 12:00 AM

I may be wrong, it looks like, or sounds likes, hope I say it right, that Taylor and Steffy are to late to stop the wedding. that would be good. well, one thing if they was to be to late to stop the wedding, well, Steffy shouldn't of wait so long, (boo who, ha,ha).

Posted by caribean at Monday, February 18 2013 11:29 AM

maybe Rick will due to that he always get's the "new girl"

Posted by Synth at Monday, February 18 2013 03:31 PM

If Liam marries Hope with Steffi pregnant with his child I would never be able to watch this show again. What a awful jerk Liam would be if he marries Hope. Brook plans a wedding like Steffi is not even a person and if this works out for her then this show is not what any decent person would want to watch . Brook is evil and this should blow up in her face if the writers do it right

Posted by Glenys at Monday, February 18 2013 05:02 PM

I hope that Steffy looses the baby with that push from Hope. Steffy needs to find someone new. It would be sickening if the writers have gutless Liam marry Hope. She is so stupid and immature. Give her Oliver. Liam is absolutely hopeless. Why two good looking girls fight over him I can't work out.

Posted by menersa at Tuesday, February 19 2013 11:03 AM

Can nothing stay secret? Why must there be a lot of tell tale persons in this show? Steffy or Taylor should not talk, remember when steffy was pursuing Brad and decided to drown herself because he ended. Short memory Steffy and Taylor.

Posted by bubblyblu at Tuesday, February 19 2013 04:09 PM

Well, taylor makes me ill wanting to sleep with Eric the so called grandfather. He is not step nor Thom's real grandfather as it's massimo that is ridge's father. Eric is just like any man whomever gives it to him first.So in my book she is no better than Brooke. The thing I can't stand is kids complaining about their dad as it happens it has nothing to do with them as adults.It is an excuse or an entittlement. Yea Right:)

Posted by goodlooking121 at Monday, March 18 2013 03:24 AM

(jessica_v1ndaye@yahoo.com)
    Hello dear
    my name is jessica i saw your prifile today
    at (sheknows.com) and became interested in you
    please i will like you to contact me here in my
    private email (jessica_v1ndaye@yahoo.com) so that i can send you my picture in other for you to know whom i am, remember coulor or distance matters nothing what matters is the love and interest i will be waiting for your mail
    as i will like to know you more