The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Taylor's Realization.

Friday, February 08 2013

Now I know...

On Monday's episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful," Taylor tells Eric she knows what Stephanie was trying to tell her, and Hope tells Steffy she's proud to be a Logan. Watch the sneak peek below.

Let Soaps.com know your thoughts using the comment section. Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps! Get the scoop on Demi Lovato's broken leg through Celebrity News.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Pretty Little Liars," "Revenge," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by love my pups at Friday, February 08 2013 03:03 PM

same old sh*t

Posted by love my pups at Friday, February 08 2013 03:07 PM

oh forgot she is to run fc and kick all the logans outif Eric believes this omg a little roll in hayes lol

Posted by compactcheese at Friday, February 08 2013 03:09 PM

they are going to make Steffy loss a baby so that hope can have her way. but for ones think that they should keep the baby in the picture.

Posted by Soapsister2 at Friday, February 08 2013 04:05 PM

Steffy wasn't using birth control??? Excuse me. Sorry, but she doesn't deserve a baby. I have no sympathy for her, but none for Liam either. Let Hope and Liam get together and get onto to a new story line, already. And by the way, Taylor is nauseating. Get rid of her!

Posted by Keona Tipps at Friday, February 08 2013 04:36 PM

I am so tired of the LOGANS getting there way now its time for
    Taylor and her children to have there way I don't want the baby wrote out before it even gets here let Liam and Steffy live happily ever after!!!!!!!!

Posted by Paige43 at Friday, February 08 2013 04:54 PM

Why do everyone think Taylor and her kids never got anything.? Poor kids and Taylor, the only thing is these spoiled bratts thinking mommy and daddy's always stay together! Taylor just always wants Brooke's life and is jelous, They have had just as much, what the crap are they missing out on?

Steffy got pregnant on purpose because Katie was on birth control because she wasn't suppose to get pregnant and it's 99 percent proof , so you can't say that oops two of them were on it and got in the one percent , no way, she's pregnant cause she wants to be.
    Gotta post before I loose it, will return!

Posted by Paige43 at Friday, February 08 2013 05:04 PM

The Logan's have worked and just because Brooke loved Ridge, the Taylor fans hate the Logans but funny they loved each other first before Taylor and she kept the fact that Caraline told her to tell Ridge and Brooke to be happy but Taylor kept that to herself, and to me she got what she deserved. She is driving me crazy and going to use Eric to get rid of the Logan's , lol, and now Hope pushed Steffy after she was in her face telling her, or screaming how bad her mom is because their Logan's and Hope pushed her, I would of punched her and I don't believe in fighting but don't talk bout my mom. She will loose baby and then Liam will turn on Hope and Steffy go after Hope legally and the new guy is a lawyer and they will prolly get together. I'm getting sick of this show!

Posted by boss101 at Friday, February 08 2013 06:40 PM

If Steffi lose this baby and he fine out this way he ain't gonna never forgive hope no matter how u look at it and if bill fine out it gonna be hell too pay SOOOO this is gonna be a twist in there somewhere about this baby

Posted by Synth at Friday, February 08 2013 06:56 PM

I just wish for once things could work out well for Taylor Steffi and Thomas . The Logan's are awful people and for once I would like for just once for things not to be in favor of Brook and Hope. Why do the writers always make things be just perfect for Hope and Brook. Do not the writers know when they do that they make this soap be depressing and not at all enjoyable. Things have to start to be fair on this show. Steffi and Liam should be together and happy with their baby.

Posted by sandee1977 at Friday, February 08 2013 07:28 PM

Posted by Soapsister2 at Friday, February 08 2013 04:05 PM

ITA let Hope have Liam so she can STFU and keep her damn hands to herself. Let them live happily ever after in Italy where thier marriage is legal. And please while you are at it with the wishes tell Liam to let Steffy go once and for all and stop telling it is not over between the two of them.

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 4 » »| page: