The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful's Kim Matula Staying.

Tuesday, October 23 2012

Matula (Nikki Nelson/Wenn.com)
    Signed on.

Actress Kim Matula who plays Hope Logan on "The Bold and the Beautiful," has announced that she has signed a new contract and will be staying on in her role. She let her fans know with this Facebook post:

"Dear Everybody, Lots of rumors are going around that I am leaving the show and I want to say that these rumors aaaaare...false! I just renewed my contract and will be staying :) xoxoxox"

Are you happy that Kim will continue to play Hope? Vote in the poll below to let Soaps.com know.

Relive the storyline in which Stephanie was diagnosed with lung cancer through our recent Flashback in B&B History.

Find out who will guest star on the next "The Big Bang Theory" through Primetime TV Listings, and vote on "B&B's" future after Stephanie's departure through Soap Opera Fan Blog's soap opera polls.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

- Candace Young

Posted by cbssoapsfanatic25 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 08:46 AM

Kim go away!!! go far far away!!! we the fans will give up hope to keep a character like stephanie any day of the week.

Posted by clicquot1 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 08:58 AM

Thanks, Candace!

So much for the hit and miss Loose Lips!

Seems like they read the boards and grab onto something.

I remember when LL reported that the Avery character would be Phyllis "daughter" and she was her younger sister!

Posted by PurpleLisa at Tuesday, October 23 2012 10:52 AM

Kim stays, I'm done with this show!

Posted by Alabama Girl at Tuesday, October 23 2012 11:43 AM

I am very glad Kim is staying in the role of Hope, wouldn't be the same w/o her! All you fans who are threatening to stop watching if she stays should do us all a favor and definitely STOP WATCHING! Your comments are not welcomed, it only shows how warped your minds are! Anyone watching this soap from the time Hope met Liam should know that the two of them deserved to be together without manipulators like Steffy winning the battles. So stay away, no one cares about your unwarranted comments!

Posted by blackmamba 2 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 11:58 AM

I'm sooo happy that Kim Matula (Hope) is staying on B&B.
    I love the Actress very much and her character as Hope, but with that being said i would like the writers to give her better material to work with, she does a great job with the crap they give her, but could do much more with her character because she does have range.

Sadly the writers are fraking up her character and making her the most hated person on his soap, and as a fan it bothers me to no end.

HOPE ROCKS !!!

Posted by blackmamba 2 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 12:00 PM

And for those who don't like Hope you are free to stop watching, no one is forcing you to stay.

Is it really necessary to have this much hate for Hope based on crap she written to act out ???

Posted by annie71 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 12:46 PM

Great for KM. I love watching her play Hope she is a breathe of fresh air on this soap. You people who say they don`t like her do what I do just fast forward easy. I can`t imagine this soap without her on it.

Posted by misskim101 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 01:47 PM

Please make this actress go away......or at least dont bring up anymore storylines about her and Liam......PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE.....WE beg of you B&B.......we cannot take anymore......alot of people I know have ALREADY stopped watching B&B.....BECAUSE all you show is Hope&Liam&Steffy.......we are sick of it.....AND YOU NEED TO FIND STEFFY a TALL DARK HANDSOME MAN!!!!!!!!

Posted by misskim101 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 01:47 PM

Posted by misskim101 at Tuesday, October 23 2012 01:52 PM

lol.....lol....I say go away too......I cant take her storylines anymore.......gosh SO MANY people I know have ALREADY STOPPED watching B&B because they will NOT stop showing Hope&Liam&Steffy.........it is just crazy!!!!! I wish they would find Steffy a TALL dark handsome man for her and forget Liam and let cry baby Hope have him......geeezzzzzz

MORE COMMENTS: 1 2 3 » »| page: