The Bold and the Beautiful - NEWS ROOM

In our 'The Bold and the Beautiful' News Room, Soaps.com keeps you up-to-date with the latest Soap Opera news on the net. We also feature interviews with the soap stars, as well as local appearances by the actors and actresses.

The Bold And The Beautiful Spoiler Video: Same Man.

Monday, October 01 2012

Cards I've been dealt...

On Tuesday's episode of "The Bold and the Beautiful," Rick protests that he's nothing like Bill Spencer, while Katie complains to Bill that he never changes, and Steffy tells Liam how happy she is to be with him. Check out the sneak peek below.

Let Soaps.com know your thoughts using the comment section. If you miss an episode, read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps!

Find out who catches Sami with whom on "Days Of Our Lives" through Soaps Spoiler Digest, and see a photo of Russell Brand going for brunch through Soap Opera Fan Blog's Star Gazing.

Join us on Twitter @soapoperafan and Facebook. Come tweet and Facebook with us about "The Bold And The Beautiful," all the other soap operas, "Dallas," "Glee," "Grey’s Anatomy," "Vampire Diaries," and "Venice The Series."

Header photo: CBS

- Candace Young

Posted by Dannyjo at Monday, October 01 2012 04:26 PM

Today's episode Mon 10/1 of Steffy and Liam made me sick! He acts like a dog with his master. It is getting downright ridiculous now. Isn't anybody else out there totally disgusted with them?? I love Hope and Liam together, but I'm starting to think it not going to be!!!I can still wish! Maybe the upcoming pregnancy will be the key to something finally!!!

Posted by GrandmaJackie at Monday, October 01 2012 04:34 PM

steffy looks like you got your man back good fot you

Posted by HAZELEYES1958 at Monday, October 01 2012 04:40 PM

Dannyjo I agree with you. Steffy and Liam make me sick. Can not wait for everything to come out. I want Steffy Bill and Rick to get what they have coming to them. If Steffy tells Liam that she is pregnant I think it will be a lie cause that is the only way she can hold on to him. Lets hope that she isn't and that Hope and Liam give each other another chance

Posted by Dannyjo at Monday, October 01 2012 04:42 PM

Hopefully not for long, Steffy knew alot of the manipulation tactics going on and I can't wait until it is all out and Liam dumps Steffy once and for all!!!!

Posted by susietoo at Monday, October 01 2012 04:46 PM

Dannyjo.... I completely agree with you... I am so sick to death with this Steffy and Liam BS. I am ready to STOP WATCHING.......

Posted by Dannyjo at Monday, October 01 2012 04:49 PM

Thank you Hazeleyes, I don't feel alone now!!! Alot people think Steffy is so inncoent! She has slept with Rick, Marcus, and almost Bill! I really can't wait until Liam finds out that Steffy knew about Bill's part in Italy and Deacon!! If after all that and he still stays with Steffy, I am through with B&B!

Posted by JadeLola at Monday, October 01 2012 05:35 PM

He go to hurt Steffy again hate that again over Hope.

Posted by lover cafe at Monday, October 01 2012 05:54 PM

steffy all the way

Posted by KLHoward at Monday, October 01 2012 06:04 PM

I love Liam and Steffy together! They have more chemistry than Liam and Hope anyday. Liam looks at Steffy in awe and smiles and laughs and has fun with her. Hope and he are just boring, all they do is talk...never any fun. Please put them together for a long time...Steffy and Liam that is!

Posted by shashad11333 at Monday, October 01 2012 06:28 PM

It is time u writters put hope and liam beck together what r u waiting for the show to go off the air u all r falling asleep wake up it it time let the true comes out about your brother and steffy and bill do something hope and liam that is true love steffy is just like bill and she is also acting like brook. the up coming pregnacy it should be hope and not steffy u writters make me sick,let othello tell hope the true do something the show will go off the air and hope and liam r not back together come on PEOPLE..