Comings & Goings
The Bold And The Beautiful Comings And Goings.
Tuesday, October 21 2014
**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**
Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Y&R’s Judith Chapman appears on B&B
as her character Gloria on November 20 when she attends a fashion show.
* The show is looking for an African-American actress with strong credits in the 25 - 28 year age range to play the role of Camille. She is a smart woman driven to get what she wants.
* "B&B" is seeking an actress in the 20 - 25 year age range to play an as yet unnamed leading lady. The role is recurring, but could become contract. The character is refined and sure of herself.
* Katherine Kelly Lang will exit B&B
for several months to do "Dancing With the Stars Italy." Her character, Brooke, will go to the Milan office of Forrester International.
* Heather Tom's son, Zane Achor,
returns as Will on October 1.
* Dutch entertainer Ferry Doedens guest stars
as a Forrester Creations PR person in November. He will join Scott Clifton, Ashleigh Brewer, Kim Matula,
and Darin Brooks
as they shoot scenes in Amsterdam during the first week of October.
* Fred Willard will appear on B&B
as John Forrester on October 2, 3, and 6.
* "Big Brother's" Donny Thompson was offered a guest role
on "B&B." Donny Thompson will be joined by other "Big Brother 16" housemates Amber Borzotra, Zach Rance, Cody Calafiore, Caleb Reynolds, Nicole Franzel, Hayden Voss
and Devin Shepherd
, as well as past "Big Brother" alums, who have previously appeared on "B&B," Brendon Villegas, Rachel Reilly, Elissa Slater, Jeff Schroeder
and Jordan Lloyd
. They'll all appear on October 30 and 31.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.
Catch up on Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, and Venice the Series recaps.
- Candace Young