Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Kim Matula will exit B&B as Hope Logan, as the actress has decided to pursue other opportunities. Her last airdate is December 12, according to Soap Opera Digest.
* Patty Dyrdek, mother of professional skateboarder, Rob Dyrdek, portrays Robin, a Spencer employee on November 25.
* Raphael Thompson debuts as new Forrester Creations employee, Matt, starting November 20.
* Fred Willard returns as John Forrester on Monday November 3.
* Hunter Tylo appears as Taylor on November 5, 12, and 24.
* Schae Harrison is back as Darla's ghost on November 5.
* Kelly Kruger returns as publicist, Eva, on November 10, 12, and 13.
* Dutch entertainer Ferry Doedens guest stars as a Forrester Creations PR person in November. He joined Scott Clifton, Ashleigh Brewer, Kim Matula, and Darin Brooks in scenes that were shot in Amsterdam during the first week of October.
* Jason Downs plays a hotel desk clerk on November 10.
* Sean Smith, a JPI photographer in real life, appears as a photographer on the Forrester Creations International shoot beginning November 12.
* Y&R’s Judith Chapman appears on B&B as her character Gloria on November 20 when she attends a fashion show.
* Katherine Kelly Lang has left B&B for several months to do "Dancing With the Stars Italy."
* The previous casting call for 'Camilla' has been revised. The show is now seeking to fill the role of a crafty, intelligent woman named Janie with an actress in the 18 - 22 year age range.
* "B&B" is seeking an actress in the 20 - 25 year age range to play an as yet unnamed leading lady. The role is recurring, but could become contract. The character is refined and sure of herself.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.
Catch up on Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, Vampire Diaries spoilers, and Venice the Series recaps.
- Candace Young