Comings & Goings
The Bold And The Beautiful Comings And Goings.
Thursday, May 16 2013
**Please be aware we have a link-only policy.**
Catch up on Dallas
, Glee, Grey's Anatomy
, Pretty Little Liars
, and The Vampire Diaries
. Feel free to read our spoilers and weekly recaps!
Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Ex-DOOL's Darin Brooks joins
"B&B" as Wyatt Fuller. He first airs on June 21.
* "B&B" is casting a leading man, either Caucasian or Hispanic mix, with dark hair, at least 6' tall and in the 25 to 28 years of age range. He is self-assured, masculine, and edgy.
* "B&B" has put out a casting call for a recognizable name to play Julie Spencer, a beautiful, intelligent and sophisticated business woman. She's Caucasian and in her mid-to-late 40s. The role is recurring, and could become contract.
* "B&B" is casting the recurring role of Rafael, a sophisticated, flamboyant, Hispanic male in his mid to late 20s who works in the fashion industry.
* Crystal Chappell
appears as Danielle on May 3.
* Lee Phillip Bell
appears on B&B on Friday May 3.
* James Doti (Chapman)
President of Chapman University in Orange, CA, appears May 7.
* Jon Hensley
returns as Dr. Mead week of May 13.
* Ricky Paull Goldin
joins B&B as Maya's baby daddy. He debuts May 14.
* Zack Conroy crosses over to Y&R
as Oliver for a couple of episodes beginning May 21.
* Ashley Jones
will return as Bridget Forrester for three or four episodes. She first appears on May 22.
Follow us on Twitter @soapoperafan
- Candace Young