Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Carlos Acuna appears as Lt. Barragan on August 1.
* Andrew Collins returns as Jarrett on July 30 and 31.
* Texas Battle hasn't been seen as Marcus for a while and most likely won't be for the time being, as filming for season two of his series SAF3 began last month in South Africa.
* "Neighbors'" Ashleigh Brewer joins B&B as Ivy Forrester. She first appears during the week of July 7.
* Lauren Gish returns as a Forrester model on July 8.
* Ex-"Port Charles'" Nancy, Charmil Lee, will play a doctor on July 8.
* Schae Harrison returns when Ghostly Darla reappears on July 16.
* Lesli Kay announced on Twitter that she has shot some scenes as Felicia. She appears August 7.
* Ex-"The Young and the Restless'" Mackenzie, Kelly Kruger, appears on B&B as a Forrester publicist named Eva on Friday August 8 during the Paris remote scenes.
* "B&B" is seeking to cast a new leading man in the 32 - 38 year age range of any ethnicity. The character will be good-looking, well-educated and cultured. They are looking for a very experienced actor and the role will be recurring, with the possibility of becoming contract.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.
Catch up on Dallas spoilers, Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, and Venice The Series recaps.
- Candace Young/Amy Mistretta