Missed the show? Read The Bold and the Beautiful Daily Recaps.
* Hunter Tylo appears as Taylor during the week of November 3.
* Fred Willard returns as John Forrester on Monday November 3.
* Dutch entertainer Ferry Doedens guest stars as a Forrester Creations PR person in November. He joined Scott Clifton, Ashleigh Brewer, Kim Matula, and Darin Brooks in scenes that were shot in Amsterdam during the first week of October.
* Y&R’s Judith Chapman appears on B&B as her character Gloria on November 20 when she attends a fashion show.
* Katherine Kelly Lang has left B&B for several months to do "Dancing With the Stars Italy."
* The previous casting call for 'Camilla' has been revised. The show is now seeking to fill the role of a crafty, intelligent woman named Janie with an actress in the 18 - 22 year age range.
* "B&B" is seeking an actress in the 20 - 25 year age range to play an as yet unnamed leading lady. The role is recurring, but could become contract. The character is refined and sure of herself.
Follow Soaps.com on Twitter, and Soaps.com on Facebook.
Catch up on Grey's Anatomy spoilers, Pretty Little Liars spoilers, Revenge Spoilers, Vampire Diaries spoilers, and Venice the Series recaps.
- Candace Young