List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 130943, Replies: 218
    « 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:
    #81   2011/08/11 06:49PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    ravenmaiden10

oh, and I did love the amber story line for a while. I kind of thought it would of been cute if her and liam had gotten together but now i like her and marcus. that was such a sweet ending. I dont like how shes jealous of daisy. and how come daisy is al back and forth between him and thomas. and who does thomas really like brooke or her? I dont think Marcus is in love with any of those girls though so maybe he wouldnt be good for any of those gals.

#82   2011/08/13 02:10PM
    jenn71329

BROOK SHOULD HAVE RIDGE TAYLOR SHOULD MOVE ON AND GET HER ON MAN.

#83   2011/08/13 02:18PM
    jenn71329

TAYLOR GETS WHAT IS COMING TO HER. RIDGE WAS WITH BROOKE WIN TAYLOR CAME ON THE SEEN. SHE TOOK RIDGE AWAY FROM BROOKE. TAYLOR IS THE WITCH WHAT SHE NEEDS IS A WOMAN.HAHA OLD BAG

#84   2011/09/07 12:53PM
    eemp

I am getting sick sick sick of Stephie. She really needs to find her own man and STOP going after everyone elses. AND she needs to stop worrying about Liams and Hopes sex life. Ok yes if some little tramp is going to throw herself at a man no matter how many good intentions he has he will loose. How many times does Liam need to tell her he loves Hope and is willing to wait. These writers need to move on already. PLEASE find Stephie a man of her own or send her to Paris or someplace. GEEZ enough is enough

#85   2011/09/12 03:13AM
    angel9193

I wish taylor would just move on.. omg i am so tired of the whole ridge thing they should put her with nick.. Now Steffy should just leave Hope and liam alone she needs to find her own man and leave everyone elses alone but i guess like mother like daughter..

#86   2011/09/14 11:14AM
    CarlaWood

I agree totally, I am just to the point of not watching anymore.....I wish they would just leave the LOGAN thing alone, and Steffy makes me sick, more steffy! I really do wish someone would put her in her place.

#87   2011/09/26 01:55PM
    BBEE

I hate Taylor and her daughter Stephie. They both are always calling Brooke names, but Taylor is just as bad, she slept with Ridge, Thorn, came close to sleeping with Eric at one time, Brooke's father, Brooke's son, James, Nick and Whip. Who could be more pathetic. Brooke is an angel when it comes to what Stehie is doing. What parent would think it's okay for their daughter to sexually prusue another woman's fiancee, especially when that man has repeatedly told everyone that it's Hope that he's in love with. Both Ridge and Taylor are pathetic.

#88   2011/10/04 12:22PM
    ridge you only have one family
    strawberry2011

Ridge come on, your family is with brooke! you've never seen taylor or her kids as your family, for example:its because of your daughter steffy you are able to be ceo of forester creations. remember she could have kept all the shares for herself and be the owner when she got it from bill. Ridge when you punched brookes son she was ready to leave you forever, if brooke had to choose between you and her kids it would be the kids. ridge brooke has had ownership once and so has katie,not once did they give it back to you or your family, your ass was in the basement. i've been watching since the first episode and writers you all need to do a better job of taylor and her kids.

#89   2011/10/04 12:53PM
    strawberry2011

ridge and rick are not related. stephine and massamo are ridge parents. eric and brrooke are rick parents.

« 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list