List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 130946, Replies: 218
    « 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:
    #71   2011/07/19 10:48AM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    dehill

Quote proctor: I think Ridge should stand up as a man and tell Taylor and his kids that he is going to marry Brooke as he has promised to make a life with her and stop bobbing back and forth between the two of them and stick to his guns this time. Also Stephanie should mine her own business I beleive she has a short memory when it comes to Brooke for what she done to her on the rape, and Ridge should also tell his mother once and for all to butt out.

#72   2011/07/19 10:55AM
    dehill

I totally agree with the fact that Ridge should stand up and be a man and let Taylor and that horrible daughter of his know that he loves Brooke and will always be with her even though he loves Taylor and her children.

I don't think Ridge in my opinion is much of a man. He goes back and forth on a whim. He doesn't know who he wants to be with. Taylor is a doctor for the mind and she can't even help herself, how can she help anyone else.

The last thing I want to say is that Steffy is a horrible person. She has some nerve complaining about what Ridge is doing to her mother and she is trying to break up Bill's marriage and justify it. Well, I don't think Bill's wife will give him up without a fight!

#73   2011/07/19 11:04AM
    dehill

~)
    I made a mistake with the post with the title: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

I meant to ad my post to it as a reply and post my reply after, but it didn't work out. That way. I am new to this. My apologies to the person who wrote the original post. I did however post my comments in another note with the same subject title of which I should have changed.

#74   2011/07/26 06:00PM
    boldone

I agree. I get so tired of them making Brooke out as the villian. Brook was with Ridge first. The only reason Taylor did sleep with Eric is the night she came over he was in bed with Stephanie. But she did play have her tonuge down his throat. Taylor always going behind Brooke and picking up her sloppy seconds. Taylor acts all hollier than thou but her things have not come to light. She need to have her licence revoked. I wonder how much Stephanie will want to be her friend if she found out she was once after Eric. LoL

#75   2011/07/26 06:16PM
    boldone

I was wondering why when everyone thought that Brooke slept with Thomas she was Lester the child molester. However, when Taylor slept with Rick it was alright talk about double standard. LoL I think Ridge loves Taylor but he is in love with Brooke. Think about it when he was talking about been with Taylor it was because he could count on her to be reliable no suprises BORING. Taylor stating I know Brooke will mess up and I will be waiting pathatic!!! Here is an ideal find a man of your own,,.LoL

#76   2011/07/26 06:22PM
    boldone

I TOTALLY AGREE!!!!TAYLOR FIND A NEW MAN AND DON'T RECYCLE ONE OF BROOKE OLD LOVERS. WHAT ABOUT HER AND JAMES THEY ALREADY SLEPT TOGETHER.

#77   2011/07/28 01:33PM
    laci225

Get a FREE
    sample of
    Welch’s Fruit Snacks here goo.gl/KLcQB Who doesn't like free!Lets face it with the economy the way it is every bit helps.

#78   2011/08/07 05:50AM
    sequence

I definitely agree with you, enough is enough with the Ridge/Taylor/Brooke storyline. I personally think that Ridge and Brooke should be the ultimate couple remain together until the duration of the show. I think the writers should invent enough characters of equal numbers so that everyone would a choice to choose a person of interest instead of having to repeatedly compete for the same person's attention all the time.

#79   2011/08/11 06:41PM
    ravenmaiden10

I am so sick of the taylor and ridge and brooke thing too. I use to love taylor and ridge together but now its so stupid. I wish her and whip had made it they were so good together. and I think it was stupid of hope to go over there to see steffy after bill dumped her. I really wish they wouldnt make taylor and steffy look so desperate. why do these plots have to be so negative. I did like katie and bill and steffy and bill. but I think Liam and steffy would be so cute together. but, not if its gonna be this sick drama. maybe it would just be better if a new guy came and steffy fell in love with him. and there was no twisted plots where her and hope are chasing the same guy or should i say hope gets the guy and steffy is out in the cold. i like hope but i dont like everybody always rubbing stuff in each others faces. that is so rude. but it wouldnt be a soap if they did. and i dont know katie and nick were good together.

#80   2011/08/11 06:46PM
    ravenmaiden10

i miss as the world turns too. that idea of carly coming to b&B great idea. or maybe not her but her as another person. causer her and Jack belong together. we need some new woman, and men in this story. I do like the addition of the spencers and Oliver, and Marcus family. they are all so cool. but, we need more. and more soulmates how come it seems like brooke has to many. Her and nick, her and ridge, I wouldnt be suprised if later irs her and bill. and ridge makes me sick. just like I didnt like stephanie taking eric back. that story was screwed up too. after all that crap why would she do that. why couldnt she have just been a strong single woman. how many strong single woman are there in the real world. not every woman needs a man.

« 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list