List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132180, Replies: 218
    « 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:
    #61   2011/07/02 08:29AM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    old fashion

Quote tigereyes_52: Don't you think the writers have done enough of the Brooke, Talyor and Ridge thing. Enough is enough.

yes i think it is time taylor moved on. i have always been a taylor with ridge fan but not like this. even if ridge divorced brooke taylor should not remarry him. the relationship recycling has gotten old. the writers need to bring in new people

#62   2011/07/03 08:29PM
    supernatural

~) I have had it with the evil on stephanie and her ways. I have been a bold and the beautiful fan for twenty years and i am so tired of the evil one making life for Brooke a living HELLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL! What the hell is wrong with the women. Get a life and leave
    brooke alone. Yes she has made mistakes and she has slept with all the forester men. But Balloon lips is no saint!The evil one has a blind eye when it comes to Taylor. I would love to see Brooke dry those tears and reclaim her life and her man! Stand up to the evil one and since her back to the hell fire she came from! I know Ridge does not want or love Taylor! She needs to inflate those lips and fly off with the evil one !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!... belong together and leave Ridge and Brooke alone. Brooke is such a sweat person she should not have to go through this mess!Thomas do the right thing! Thanks Daisy for your words or wisdom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

#63   2011/07/05 10:20AM
    blmme

If your that far behind, just opt out now. It doesnt get any better. If fact, we are current, and it is back to the same story line.

#64   2011/07/07 01:37PM
    bluebrown

I agree. I wish they would just let Taylor and Ridge get married and live happy ever after. They are good for each other....and I'm sick of that crying Brooke.....

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/07/07 01:41PM
    #65   2011/07/10 01:43PM
    supernatural

Oh wow! You are way back in the woods! Ridge as he does is with Taylor long enough until he realizes his true love Brooke! Brooke and Ridge are together again as of today and more in love than ever! I am a Brooke fan and a Ridge and Brooke fan even more!

#66   2011/07/10 01:45PM
    supernatural

Quote Lulla:
    Quote Shamu2: It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

Amen to that!!!! I really don't know why I still watch it.

#67   2011/07/10 01:48PM
    supernatural

Because we love DRAMA!

#68   2011/07/10 01:56PM
    supernatural

Taylor decerves everything she got! What the hell happen to her morals. When it comes to Ridge every brain cell in her head goes right out the window. Finally Brook can dry her eyes and bask in the glory of What goes around comes back on you!Give them hell
    Brooke!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...

#69   2011/07/14 11:23AM
    KathleenJam

Your so right I have watched from day one and I'm about done I used to like to cry happy tears for the warmth of the story line but now I'm so disappointed how dysfunctional and unrealistic it has become.Susan Flannery your a better actress to settle for this. Change or I'm gone. Taylor no psyciatrist is that dumb

#70   2011/07/16 09:50PM
    Rattler83

This show has got to be one of the most boring soaps on the air. The actors are horrible with Hunter Tylo leading the pact. If there is an Emmy for the most overly dramatic actress with the worst plactic surgery, she would get it hands down.

« 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list