List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132189, Replies: 218
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #41   2011/05/27 06:16PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    jdottery

I do not like what they are doing on Bold and the Beautiful. I know a friend of mine who stop watching it. If they keep going this way, I might stop watching. I do not like what they are doing to Brooke by making Thomas Lye to get the company.

#42   2011/05/27 07:55PM
    vjrctblb

James is NOT Thomas' father. Ridge is.

#43   2011/05/31 04:28PM
    hockey1

I hate the storyline going on, now. You need new writers. The cast must cringe every time they speak their lines. The same storyline over and over again Brook, Ridge, Taylor triangle. As if two women would argue for 20 yrs. over the same man. When you run out of stories, you bring up the same crap between Brook, Ridge and Taylor, again. At least, with other soap operas, the writers come up with different stories to keep your attention. The best joke is the character, Taylor. She is suppose to be a psychiatrist, and the truth is, if this was reality, she would be the patient not the doctor.

#44   2011/06/02 06:42AM
    Brooke2012

Iam so sick that they can't leave Brooke and Ridge alone that i am going to quit watching it.

#45   2011/06/02 06:52AM
    Brooke2012

Leave Brooke alone Stephanie you are a Bully and your side kick, Taylor you are a very sorry wimpy excuse for a woman, you keep going after Brookes leftovers! Why? The writers need to rethink before they lose alot of watchers.

#46   2011/06/02 07:11AM
    Brooke2012

Thank you, someone else agrees that Taylor should get help! But you know in real life a Husband and Wife has more faith in each other after being together so long. Ridge i feel for you.Sorry that the writers heads aren't on right. They need knew ones. Because the ones they have aren't right for the Bold And The Beauitful! And another thing i am at the point of asking why did you cancel As the world turns because at least it had differnt stories?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/02 07:12AM
    #47   2011/06/02 10:31PM
    Deuh

How do you know Dr Warick is dad of Thomas?

#48   2011/06/02 10:37PM
    Deuh

I agree that Taylor's part is ridiculous. How could anyone take her seriously as a psychiatrist. I think she's beautiful, but should find her own man. I would like to see Thomas confess to his dad and let Stephanie finally be ousted by Ridge.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/06/02 10:46PM
    #49   2011/06/03 04:03PM
    Debi4fun

:~ You can go on the web page for Bold beautiful or on face book and get caught up. He has gone back & forth for years. They truly need neew writere who are not afraid to get out-side the box. I am appauled of the thought of Brook & Thomas having a sexual encounter. NEW Writers you have lost my loyality and several of my friends . Good Luck.

#50   2011/06/03 04:05PM
    Debi4fun

I agree one million %%%% The thought of Thomas & Brook together has made me to decide to not watch anymore. I have no less then 10 friends who are going on strike too.

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list