List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 130811, Replies: 218
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #31   2010/07/21 07:20PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    syll

Please keep that nasty steffy away that sweet girl hope she doesnt need all that negativity around her she so nice

#32   2010/07/25 10:08AM
    syll

you're so right I think this storing line is old and stupid It didn't work for me when it was bridget brooke and Decon and it dosen't work for hope oliver and brooke grown up get better writer because the ones you got is geting redicolous

#33   2010/07/25 10:16AM
    syll

I think you have too many drinks for you to say Taylor is beening disrespected when she put herself in the mixs when a man loves another woman she deserve everything she get because she should have known that Ridge loves someones else its sad when a women needs the help of a man mother and order to get with him she was stupid then and she stupid now she should have been left the show she has no storyline and she will always eat brookes dust and alway will get her leftover

#34   2011/05/27 11:17AM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    jvilleshortie

The writers are going to run away all its viewers with this storyline. How soon Stephanie forgets if it had not been for Brooke saying on her to do something about her cancer she would more than likely be dead. For her to bribe Thomas to lie to his father about Brooke is ridiculous I about ready to stop watching.

#35   2011/05/27 11:26AM
    thesoaptalk

writers insult our intelligence. Only thing to help me continue watching is to have Thomas give up his grandma and reconcile Brooke and his dad. Ridge needs to disown his mother and son for a long, long time.

#36   2011/05/27 11:31AM
    thesoaptalk

ditto - leave Ridge and Brooke be. Let Taylor realize she's in need of a psych! Stepanie needs to be disowned by Ridge.

#37   2011/05/27 11:37AM
    thesoaptalk

been watching since first episode too. I don't recall James being Thomas' father. Wow! great idea. Does he really deserve any stock in the company? but first expose stephanie and reunite Brooke with her man.

#38   2011/05/27 04:06PM
    soaptalker

I am really disgusted with Stephanie that you would corrupt her grandson thomas... what person would do that? only someone morally bankrupt.. which she has never been before...

#39   2011/05/27 04:06PM
    soaptalker

I am really disgusted with Stephanie that you would corrupt her grandson thomas... what person would do that? only someone morally bankrupt.. which she has never been before...

#40   2011/05/27 04:09PM
    soaptalker

I am hoping brook gets back with nick, he hasnt had a good storyline since bridget gone... and he never ever judges brook the way ridge does...he instinctively understands her and his mother loves brook

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list