List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 131708, Replies: 218
    « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:
    #21   2010/07/07 08:31PM
    Re: Soaps.com Introduces Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    nannacarmen

Quote Old and Beautiful: I think I'm done watching bold n beautiful for awhile..just took it off my Recording list...can't take the story lines, way too rediculios.tell me Brooke doesn't no her own husband?

Hello Old and Beautiful, I agree with you about Brooke does'nt know her own husband....... This storyline got a lot of people turning away from this show because it is rediculios but the Brooke haters could'nt be happier with this storyline. I just hope that the writers will fix this stupid unbelievable mess.

#22   2010/07/16 12:20PM
    RedChilliPepper

O pleazzzze, the script writers need a retreat.
    Either that or Brooke is day dreaming again!
    Which man on the face of this green earth will forgive a woman instantly for a transgression of this nature. He's first gonna go ballistic, rage, leave and then maybe return.
    The script writers didn't even address the issue of STDs or pregnancy (cuz we all kno she's muy fertile) becuz as soon as she had sex with Oliver she goes and seduce Ridge.

If I am following the lead of the writers, Ridge is gonna tear into his daughter for blackmailing his wife. Gimme a freaking, streakin break

I'll am a first timer to this message board and I just came on to say I am not watching this show any more. I take a read e'ry now and again from the internet.

#23   2010/07/19 11:39AM
    fatimaf

Your show is making me sick , how many times is Ridge going to choose Brook’s bastaerd children instead of his own children, he has already lost one child because of hers now he is willing to lose the other for Broke, what Father would do something that is not human.( I know that some fathers are dirt bags). Every time I read something about your show I want to vomit. I am so sick of Ridge and Broke, Ridge is not someone that I would watch on any movie or show he need to take care on the grey hair that he has or is it that you do not pay him enough money, and for broke she acts the same way for the last what 20 years I can not stand her face any more and I am so tried of her children being the best on your show and you making the rest of the children to be disgusting to watch I did not know that broke is a better mother then Taylor or any one else in the world nice message to let other mothers know that if you have many children from different men that you are not a good mothers you have to be like broke. Your show is sending the wrong message out, that you can get away with anything that you want to, women can cheat, murder, destroy the children of the men you say you love, it’s not like we don’t have enough of people destroying each other we need your show to show other women that you do not need respect, honesty. You should make sure that the right message is sent out. We try to teach our children that respect and honesty is the way to a great life, in the summer as they watch TV you teach them that parents do not know anything they need more people like you in the world that are stupid, and have know class as your show lacks in. Get some respect for your viewers I better things to do I will not watch your show; there are better shows like Days, and General Hospital.

#24   2010/07/21 06:27PM
    syll

I think that stephaine needs to retire she has been involed and everyones business but her own remember how she thinks she's much better the the logans but she the was one who live on the streets until she stole someone else man and marry him knowing she was pregnant for someone else and that remark about brooke going after all the forte men is so funny because if old stepanie wouldn't interfere Brooke and Ridge would be marry now and Taylor who's just like Stephaine whom both firstborn sons is for different men that's why they are so close oh! you didn't know that Dr. James is Thomas father guess the two buddes Stephanie and Taylor didn't want that secert out,and that Steffy girl needs to stay in a child place,because is nasty just like her mother and grandmother she need to get shut down and I hope Brooke take her to task like she does her grandmother the person that dosent she blame brooke for all her troubles but she is the one who started it all

#25   2010/07/21 06:45PM
    syll

pay attention eric is not ridge father only rick come on catch up they find this out years ago moncemoe, is ridge father cath up now you are years behind,

#26   2010/07/21 06:50PM
    syll

Can we give the Logans a chance to shine please sent stephaine one a crusise to find a new personilty, because i'm tired of all the nastiness

#27   2010/07/21 06:53PM
    syll

me too because you know if Brooke knowns one thing in that's ridge and the stupidness with Oliver is a dumb storying line it was stupid with bridget and now with hope get a grif and find some more writer

#28   2010/07/21 06:55PM
    syll

Its time someone put that little witch in her place she is turning into another stephaine and know one waits that

#29   2010/07/21 07:00PM
    syll

you fell to relize that he raised taylor bastard son thomas who's not his son why dont that story line come that DrJsames is Thomas father less talk about that and yes I have waatch the show since the begining or less talk about the bastard Ridge

#30   2010/07/21 07:13PM
    syll

I have been watching for as long as you have and I think Brooke is the better mom she make have kids for different men but she didnt leave her kids for four years also Taylor is the one who has went after all of brookes men starting with Ridge she want her could have him run to his mommie to get in the door Brooke and Ridge has alway had feeling and just because she wasnt rich stephanie turn her nose down on her but just remember that both Brooke and Taylor are Doctor

« 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list