List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132483, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 page:
    #211   2012/05/04 12:06PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    locast

This is it. I am saying goodbye to bold & beautiful after many many years of watching. It was enought to have to go through ridge, taylor & brook. this is alful the way you have made hope the bad guy and you could see how you were tryin to make steffy nice, well believe me that didn't cut in my Group that gathers to watch are all quitting after today episode 05-4-2011> steffy is not the good and liam deserves to be in the same room as his dad . Thanks for the good years, But just remember that you are setting a bad example for all young girls letting steffy win.

#212   2012/05/04 03:52PM
    shelshoc

I agree. This is it for me too. I'm sorry but the storyline is way out of control. Bill's lil ho gets the man and the virgin is thrown away? I was already tired of this trio having so much air time anyways. A friend of mine quit watching back when Bill got away with the doc thing. I can understand that the writers don't want to write everything a person would expect, but, they don't one thing that would be descent for Hope. It was obvious how the writers was going to so Im surprised that I still watched. Not anymore. Wish Guilding light was still on. In any case, I know alot of people are watching the soaps on 13 now. So I'm finally going to join them! These writers must live in a sick world.

#213   2012/05/05 08:11PM
    fortaylor

Wow! Thursday and Friday's episodes were the BEST in years!
    STEAM is Smokin"! Great job writers! Keep up the great work!
    Loved It!

#214   2012/05/06 04:20PM
    Soapful_4ever

Quote the babster: Please put me out of my misery ! I am watching TB&TB in England (Ithink we are about 4 years behind). Taylor has just re-appeared from the dead and Ridge must choose between her and Brooke. Please tell me he chooses Taylor ! Also, they keep getting flash backs - is she the original Taylor ?

Many thanks

Barbara

OMG!I think you are more than four years behind..Infact I know you're more than four years behind. Yes, he does go back to Taylor..but he will flip flap right back to Brooke..And if you think you have Misery now?...Just wait til you get to where we are (USA) now!

#215   2012/05/07 11:26AM
    boldest

Oh cmon. What is wrong with you writers. This stuff don't even last this long in realality. Your taken it to far. Get some new material. Let hope an Liam or steffi anLiam move on. Your losing viewers. Or maybe bold an beautiful wants to go off air Like the rest of soaps. And I lived to watch one life to live..so cmon don't let us viewers down. Move on to something new.

#216   2012/05/07 11:36AM
    boldest

Oh cmon. What is wrong with you writers. This stuff don't even last this long in realality. Your taken it to far. Get some new material. Let hope an Liam or steffi anLiam move on. Your losing viewers. Or maybe bold an beautiful wants to go off air Like the rest of soaps. And I lived to watch one life to live..so cmon don't let us viewers down. Move on to something new.

#217   2012/05/09 07:00AM
    fortaylor

Good grief writers! Can Steffy be happy for more than just a couple of days! What is wrong with this picture! Why is it that Tridge's children are always on the losing end of the stick? I have watched from day one and I am tired of it being the Logan half hour show! You are losing viewers with the same s/l day in and day out!

#218   2012/05/10 04:55PM
    TwinkleTwinkle

Send Dope away, bring on Ally and bump up Caroline's SL. Steffy, Ally, and Caroline have all sorts of possibilities and Dope just annoys the hell out of the viewers and ruins the show. We don't need her.

#219   2012/05/18 11:20AM
    WhoWhat

Why does the litte skank Stephie have to break up something good? Hope didnt need the pills until Liam lost his backbone, forgetting how to take up for his woman. In the real world he would be called a punk. Why did they have to make Liam such a gullible spineless fool? They made him out to be such a sissy that I cant believe that Hope would still want to be with him. Just watch the way he lets people walk all over him and tell him what to do as well as cut down the one he loves. How could any woman want a man who doesnt defend her honor?

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list