List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132462, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #201   2012/03/28 01:56PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    NanaCMS

What happened to quicky divorces for the rich and famous???

#202   2012/04/10 04:52PM
    anitatinoco10

I'm so sick of the way they r doing Hope. First of all they allow that man stealing witch Steffie to steal hopes man and make her watch them together. Even her so called dad ridge made her say something nice bout them. Now that stupid has come to his sensus. The writers r still playing games. What ever happen to getting a quick divorce. On young &restless Victor can be divorce in 24hrs. They have money they can have anything done. If they r going to put stupid back . with crazy man stealing witch Steffie then just. leave them together and stop putting Hope through all this crap n making her a druggie. Come on now we all know that he wants Hope so stop this. I have a teenager and wouldn't want her to go through what hope is. It not anyones business what she does and who or where she does things. Come enough is enough

#203   2012/04/12 10:26AM
    ibcynthy

Let Hope and Liam get married. Have Steffy give him the annulment after all it wasn't a true marriage. The marriage only happened because of lies and deceit. Get it over already!! Let Hope understand the truth about Amber and let her get the necessary psychiatric help she needs. Most of her problems are mother related anyway. Brooke needs to accept the fact that her children are grown and should be able to make their own decisions and unfortunately their own mistakes. That's how someone matures for goodness sake. As to the bad publicity over Hope's situation. Her "fans" need to understand that she waited for the man she loves and loves her. And there is nothing wrong with that. The "mother" that bitched her out needs to apologize to her and tell her she was wrong with what she said to Hope. Tom needs to quite acting like a spoiled little pretty boy. He doesn't show any manliness at all. Liam needs to tell Steffy it is over once and for all and there will NEVER be a reconciliation. He needs to stop the hugs to Steffy sending the wrong message. He needs to tell her that yes he will "care" about her because she is a good friend but that he is NOT "in love" with her, never was and never will be. The writers need to give us something not predictable because this drug idea just doesn't work unless it is to get rid of Amber. She needs to go.

#204   2012/04/13 07:23AM
    momnga

I am going to have to stop watching B&B if the writers don't move on to something else. I'm so sick of the Liam, Steffie, Hope triangle. Just leave Hope and Liam alone and move on to something else. If this is headed where I think it is and Liam goes back to Steffie, I am done done done!! I despise Steffie and I can't stand to see her on top after all the lies and manipulation!! She needs to learn to get her own man. I don't think she is attracted to any man unless he is already taken! Enough people! This isn't fun to watch!

#205   2012/04/14 09:45PM
    Eursell

I agree 100%, Hope has brought all these problems on herself!! I'm so sick of the Logan women getting everything they want. They think it's okay for them to be liars, cheaters, and do whatever it takes to get what they want, but it's not okay for Steffy to want to keep her husband. No one made Liam marry her, he made the choice to put that ring on her finger and say I Do!! Hope is immature, mentally unstable, and a cry baby.

#206   2012/04/18 04:28AM
    sexxy7redd

the story writer need 2 set hope as an example 2 show da hogans dey cant get wat det want all da time,i hope she go 2 a rehab and lame arse wake da blank up she dont want him its just about winin a boy toy 4 ha,steffy makes him happy n smile ....new team steffy....florida girl plz add me 2 team steffy

#207   2012/04/20 07:19PM
    grandpadanucci

I honestly think that fans have had enough of the Liam/Hope/Steffy triangle. Although, I would like Hope with Liam as they seem to be more suited for each other, at this juncture, I don't mind if the writers have both ladies dump him and move on. Steffy is clearly a hindrance to their relationship and the s/l is dragging on for too long. Let's bring on Deacon to have a go with Bill. Bill the rich guy vs. Deacon the poor man, but street smart! Let's pair up Deacon with Steffy and see what happens.

#208   2012/04/22 08:53AM
    fortaylor

Let's have an end to the triangle with all involved taking a break from each other! Let Hope go to rehab, then off to college! Let Steffy pull herself together and work on some new projects at FC. Let liam be alone for a while since he is obviously waffleing and needs to grow up himself.

Let's see a takeover of FC by Taylor,Steffy and Thomas. Put Thorne in the CEO seat and let Ridge be a designer, which is more is forte'. Take Brooke out of the company and let's see her mothering skills with RJ and stop interfering in her adult children's lives.

Also, let Brooke do what she does best by having another quick affair with Deacon.

#209   2012/05/01 09:39AM
    jenniferq3

I have been trying to put in my message about The Bold and the Beautiful--I am totally SICK of the story line about Hope Liam and Steffy--I am sooooo sick that I had to turn the clicker to something else during today's episode--how many times must we be forced to view footage of "Steffy" and her so-called wonderful times with LIAM. I am soooo sick of all of this that I will never watch this show again...yech!, yech!, yech!!!!

#210   2012/05/04 11:28AM
    ibcynthy

Today I think I am done...DONE...with this show. After today with Liam's actions with the annulment papers, I have decided he is most of the problem. He is just like his stupid, manipulating dad. Bill needs to take a long walk off of a short pier and Liam with his actions today needs to follow. Steffy may seem like she has changed but believe me a leopard does not change it's spots. This show is becoming more stupid with each passing day. Liam was in love with Hope long ago and still is but he needs to put Steffy in her place. He is so gullible now, one day Hope, next day Steffy. Come on get real, Steffy only wanted Liam to get the better of Hope. We all know this from the minute Hope was trapped in the gondola and forced to watch that ridiculous wedding ceremony. Can't the writers ever EVER let anyone be happy without all the bull crap? Writers...get on to something else. The Bill, Liam, Hope, Steffy sh_t is so over killed that I just want to puke. These characters have become so fake, it's almost laughable. Bill wants Steffy, he always has, so let's get on with it.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list