List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 133618, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #191   2012/03/11 04:51PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    EmraldLady

This show is getting TOO predictable (spelling - u know what I mean). I can tell exactly what is going to happen on the next show. DO SOMETHING THAT ISN'T EXPECTED!!! I still think Liam and Steffy should be together because Hope is BORING!!! Steffy is just doing what Brooke did to get her man and Brooke doesn't like it. The show needs some new characters to stir up the pot. I stopped watching the other soaps (before they went off the air) and I think I will stop watching this one. If they need some new plots I have some ideas!!!!!!

#192   2012/03/19 08:07AM
    tea1

About to stop watching this show. Its a repeat of Brooke and Taylor all over again. Now you making Hope out to be a Addict by taking pills and lying to Liam. Sick of Bill wanting Steffy around for his personal reasons, Liam needs to be a man, who wants hope for one thing and Steffy for bed. Needs new people shake the show up, if you gonna put Liam and Steffy back together you have let them stay that way from the beginning.I don't think anyone of them needs to be together at all. Why g through all of this just to bring the same thing and people back together, write something new and exciting. Why would you want a man who after he's been with another women and you sitting around like a fool waiting for him to come back. All this story is bull!!!!, you have to say enough is enough or get a new writer, tired of it all, all of it is sicking now.

#193   2012/03/22 11:05AM
    D.Cullen

Horrible!!!When does Steffie get what she deserves?I hope soon cause until then I am not watching!Why is Hope an addict now?Why is she being attacked all the time?What is going on?Get rid of the writer!

#194   2012/03/23 10:46AM
    ibcynthy

I am to the point of discontinuing watching this show. It's so predictable and cliche'. Can't the writers come up with something new? This show is becoming tripe. Hope takes tranquilizers so I guess now she will end of an addict. Everything blows up with Hope for the future..predicted that also. Nothing new by the writers, only the same thing that has been done over and over again. Same ole' crap!

#195   2012/03/23 10:48AM
    ibcynthy

Also, time for Steffy to get what's coming to her. Let Hope and Liam be happy. It's time...get on with it!!!!!

#196   2012/03/23 02:01PM
    Favoured

The writers of Bold and the Beautiful are very tired with this story line.How could they try to portray Hope to be a nerveous wreck after all she endured with Steffie Liam rightfully belongs to Hope fullstop. There should be no six months threat, who are they writing this story line for,idots? And whats with this secret therapy and medication for Hope that is so pathetic, I know for sure a whole group of us will seriously call it quits for this soap as this is the only story line they have any way and they cant even get it right.

#197   2012/03/24 09:53AM
    momofsixkids

love b&b,but need to change up the story,missed a whole week and i still know what happened ,summers coming,so things need to change or something better will take the shows place.k.m doing a great job,jmw beautiful as always.

#198   2012/03/24 10:15AM
    Catalioti

I know exactly what you mean. Why is Steffy made out to be a saint after she went after a married man herself!!! THis story line needs to move on, so what if Hope slept with Liam they are meant to be together without people making them feel like there wrong. Steffy got exactly what she deserved, DUMPED. The whole thing with Hope being on pills who really believes that happens, and these people calling her a hypocrite for being with the man she loves, so what people need to get over it. I used to really like this show but I am getting tired of it real fast. Until they get Hope and Liam situated I am not watching. This whole scenario is ridiculous!!!

#199   2012/03/27 02:17PM
    cameallia

Catalioti

I know exactly what you mean. Why is Steffy made out to be a saint after she went after a married man herself!!! THis story line needs to move on, so what if Hope slept with Liam they are meant to be together without people making them feel like there wrong. Steffy got exactly what she deserved, DUMPED. The whole thing with Hope being on pills who really believes that happens, and these people calling her a hypocrite for being with the man she loves, so what people need to get over it. I used to really like this show but I am getting tired of it real fast. Until they get Hope and Liam situated I am not watching. This whole scenario is ridiculous!!!

The same way Brook is made out to be the saint after she went after Caroline hubby to be, trick him, then took Stephanie husband and worm her way in Ridge affection after he was committed to Taylor. Did you forget that Brook was the one who invite the lady to Town who kidnap Steffy just so Brook could get Ridge. Lets also not forget that Brook was sleeping with Eric and Ridge at the same time. Also Who can forget the fake pregnancy to keep him when Taylor was pregnant with his kid and Brook convincing Thorne to get Taylor to lie about the father of her kids after Brook got Ridge drunk and made sure Taylor caught them making love yet nowadays Brook is smelling like a rose freshly in bloom, she has the man, and her children are front and center. When Brook get what she deserve then, and only then can you speak ill of Steffy

#200   2012/03/28 09:03AM
    D.Cullen

Yes that was wrong but that doesn't make this Steffie Hope situation right.I read what will happen in the next weeks and I hate it!It sucks big time to see how good Hope is and now she is an addict,going crazy?And why was everyone ,including Taylor talking behind her back for staying abstinent?Since when is it good to be a cheap manipulative and sneaky?And in this case Liam did not,could not forgive Steffie for all she has done.With Brook and Ridge it was different.She always told him and HE always forgave her.I'm still not watching.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list