List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132169, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #181   2012/03/03 12:39PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    Nanny42

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/03/03 12:41PM
    #182   2012/03/04 07:26PM
    Sandeegram

;( I agree, Stephie should not be getting any support when all she has done is lie & cheat. Hope has morals and is made fun of for it. I'm also tired of Saint Taylor - she is no Saint. Brooke may have been loose but now she is a good faithful wife. I think the writers should write a happy story for Hope & Liam. Show that if you have good morals & don't lie & cheat you win!!

Quote julie 99: Steffie is a horrible person and gets support from her Mother ,Father and Grandmother ! And what does Hope get for being honest and having morals ? Hope gets bullied and judged for what her mother did .This is just a TV show but what does this teach the young people that watch this ? Well it shows them to be ruthless and then you get what you want .I wonder what kind of person comes up with this unfair plain evil stuff .A women like Steffie is just plain disgusting .I watched this show on my lunch break for years but I have to stop watching this crap cause it is starting to get very tasteless these days .I watch TV for entertainment not to get high blood pressure .

#183   2012/03/05 02:29PM
    julie 99

Yeah can't stand how Saint Taylor is handling her daughters actions .I also do not understand how she is talking about Hope .Like I've said can't watch this nonsense right now .

#184   2012/03/06 11:38AM
    Candykiss2

I think they all need to find someone else out there in that SMALL world and stop doing each others husbands ,boyfriends, mom, sister, dads, brother! They are all taking after their parents. Doesn't anyone see this. Come on it is too much like the real world!!!

#185   2012/03/06 11:43AM
    Candykiss2

Quote mistybluela: YES SICK OF BROOKE TIME TO MAKE STEFFIE # 1 FOR A WHILE TIRED OF THE LOGANS ALWAYS WINNING ENOUGH ALREADY HOW ABOUT STEFFIE HAVING LIAMS BABY FOR A REAL TWIST AND HOW ABOUT STEFFIE WINNING FOR ONCE

I so agree with you on this one. Hope is acting like her Ho of a mother!!

#186   2012/03/08 07:27AM
    Favoured

I have just recently started watching this soap and I have gotten a whole lot of my friends and family members to watch, I was sick to my stomach of how Steffie was allowed to get away with tricking Liam into marrying him and how she has been so conniving, Liam also was always wanting to be with Hope because this is who he really loves, I find it ridiculous how he allows his father and Ridge to always be talking to him as if he is not man enough to make his own decisions. I like how Hope wiped the smile off Steffie,s face by taking control of the situation by moving in and sleeping with Liam, I hope the writers are not thinking to put liam and Steffie back together as they would definately loose a whole lot of people, seriously. Hope needs to be rewarded big time for her misery and Steffy needs to get a taste of her own spoilt cruelty. I hope there is a big beautiful wedding and a happy ending for hope. Thats the only smart thing to do for this soap.

#187   2012/03/08 10:54AM
    Sandy C.

You are so right .Steffie needs a taste of her own medicine.And what the Hell was that conversation between Stefanie and Taylor ? Why is Stefanie proud about Eric sleeping around and always coming back to her ??? And saying that will happen to Steffie and Liam ? Is the writer totally nuts !!??So she is proud of being is last choice ?She calls this love !?? Again what the Hell !? I watched this show since the 90's and the way it is going I think Steffie gets Liam back bla bla .I will not watch this anymore .Who writes this bull ? I hate B&B .Can't stand Steffie ,Stefanie and Bill !!

#188   2012/03/09 05:59AM
    Favoured

I hope the writers are paying attention because people are so sick and tired of these predictable story lines, Hope really deserves to be with Liam and Liam needs to stand up to Steffie and let her know in no uncertain terms that she needs to give it up and move on because he is committed to being with hope and that he has no intention of getting back with her. Having hope even remembering Steffie on her first night with Liam is such garbage.They had better fix that fast. Thats all I am saying.

#189   2012/03/09 11:05AM
    Sandy C.

And one more thing annoys me like crazy .Why is it that when Steffie does something despicable everyone goes awwww poor Steffie let her get away with murder because her Daddy left her ,but when Hope has issues ,caused by her mother ,and her issues are not hurting people the way Steffies issues do ,everyone points fingers and bullies her !!!!!! ARRRGGH Really what the Hell guys !!!! Fire the writer .I stopped watching so did 5 of my friends also saying got no time for this .

#190   2012/03/09 09:37PM
    pool

I'm gonna quit watching this show if they put liam and steffy back together. i mean really!!! writers need to let liam and hope be together and have some sexy love making scenes together. if they want to put someone with steffy, it needs to be with bill, cause bill still has feelings for her. katie and bill are not a good match. bottom line - let hope and liam stay together and be happy in every way.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list