List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 130966, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #171   2012/02/11 04:00PM
    ITS TIME BROOKE AND DAUGHTER LOOSE
    mistybluela

ITS TIME FOR STEFFIE TO GET PREGNANT WITH LIAMS BABY AND ITS TIME BROOKE DOESNT WIN TIRED OF BROOKE ALWAYS WINNING ITS GETTING OLD. TIME FOR STEFFIE TO WIN. SICK OF BROOKE AND HER SISTERS TIME FOR A TWIST

#172   2012/02/11 10:57PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    squijeelulu

Id love it if steffy was pregnant to Bill or Rick---ha ha ha--that would really show her up to be the deceitful, selfish sociopath that she is.
    She cares about nobody but herself, and winning competions with other women for their men!
    She and her mother are constantly stalking men who don't have a primary interest in them.
    they should leave them alone and develop some character and get a life!
    How is Steffy better than Amber???? and Liam just goes along with all of their trickery to get his wick wet.

#173   2012/02/13 09:12AM
    Bebz

Feb 13: Way to go, Steffy!!! Hope is out of line. Hold on, Steffy, Liam still loves you. Hope is presurring him. No wedding, all right!!!

#174   2012/02/13 11:07AM
    earthmont

Quote brittane21: i dnt understand how yall can be all for steffy and liam are yall fu*king serious.... thats not true love first she was sleeping with the daddy then its ok for her to just fall in love with the liam... yall are stupid im all for hope and liam.. any one tht agrees with steffy and liam being together must have sleep with yall men daddy... im just saying.. im #teamlogans and if yall dnt like it oh well

#175   2012/02/13 11:20AM
    earthmont

I think everybody should back off and let Liam make up his mind as to who he wants to be with. I just can't understand all these people trying to interfere.
    If Liam does not marry Hope he will always be a troubled man.Is that what Steffy want? My God, aren't there other guys in this world? Can't Steffy have some pride and let Liam go?
    Gosh, she is a beautiful talented woman ....is she THAT hard-up? Give her some dignity, please

#176   2012/02/23 03:57PM
    CAN. JANIS

NO SHE IS NOT THE ORIGAND I THINK SHE GETS REMARIED TO
    RIDGE 3 TIMES

#177   2012/02/23 04:02PM
    CAN. JANIS

IF THE WOMEN IN THIS SOAP WERE REAL
    THEY WOULD BE CALLED SOMETHING--- AND BE PAYED FOR IT.

#178   2012/02/29 09:08AM
    ibcynthy

I agree with you 100%. It's time that plans backfire on Steffy. And Hope needs to follow through with her thoughts. I'm tired of hearing her constantly talk about wanting to go to bed with Liam. Do it Hope and be done. Sheezh And Liam for goodness sake, grow up! Stop being such a wuss and telling both women you love them. Tell Steffy to freakin get out of you life. A real man would have told her off the first time he found out what a lying scheming selfish scant she is.

#179   2012/03/01 11:35AM
    julie 99

Steffie is a horrible person and gets support from her Mother ,Father and Grandmother ! And what does Hope get for being honest and having morals ? Hope gets bullied and judged for what her mother did .This is just a TV show but what does this teach the young people that watch this ? Well it shows them to be ruthless and then you get what you want .I wonder what kind of person comes up with this unfair plain evil stuff .A women like Steffie is just plain disgusting .I watched this show on my lunch break for years but I have to stop watching this crap cause it is starting to get very tasteless these days .I watch TV for entertainment not to get high blood pressure .

#180   2012/03/02 04:36PM
    Nanny42

Does the writer think we can't remember previous shows?? When will they tell Liam and Steffy that they were NEVER married. they NEVER SIGNED the license. Enough with this the story line that the divorce papers are being filed. The court can't process divorce papers when the marriage wasn't valid.

Let Hope and Liam have the life they deserve. Someone has to be happy in this show. We seen enough re-write. If the writers can't do better than this, the show can't last too much longer.

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list