List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 129905, Replies: 218
    « 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:
    #161   2012/01/31 05:14PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    markant4

I'm with you...Rock on Liam and Hope!!!!....wooohooooo

#162   2012/01/31 06:59PM
    nannyd

You are so right. Anybody that is for Liam and Steffy you have missed several days of B&B. Liam and Hope would be together now if it wasn't for Steffy. she has left and gone back to mommy's house where I hope she stays. If something happens and he takes her back, I don't know if I EVER want to watch it again. Everyone for Liam and Hope give me a HELL YEA!!!!

#163   2012/02/02 01:14PM
    lilangel41334

Liams the one who kissed Steffy, proposed to her and exchanged vows with her no one forced him!

#164   2012/02/02 01:31PM
    sick of th i...

This is a crock of dog mess. Hope ho and her hoho moma and aunts need to stay out of steffie and liam business. I hope if Liam picks hope ho, that bill takes steffie. This is all a repeat of when of Ridge not being able to make up his mind when he was in volved with Taylor and brook ho.
    Liam has no balls. He wants to blame steffie for not telling him hope ho was where they were, dumb. What business of his where she was. No one forced him to marry steffie but he did. So he should honor his marriage. I wish Steffie was pregnant.
    Why don't they rename the show hogons hos. Brook is the biggest ho of them all. They are all inbred. Now liam is falling into the hogans hos routine.
    I am through with the b&b. They should have left the other soaps on and took this one off the air, it only last for 30 minutes which 15 minutes of it is commercials.
    Fire the writers.

#165   2012/02/02 11:15PM
    2031elaine

i agree w/ you they should of left Liem and Steffy together I'm done w/ this show to it should be a hour just like the rest and hope cry baby ass can't stay out of Leim face about how much she love him instead of moving on she stupid

#166   2012/02/03 07:13PM
    josiemarie

I dont like how Liam made Steffy feel as if it was her and her deception why the marriage isnt going to work. I dont like how Hope is put on such a high pedalstool , if I remember correctly she is the one at thanksgiving came on to Liam and kissed him. Little miss goody too shoes is acting more like momma.

#167   2012/02/06 09:40AM
    hard_workin_...

I so want Hope to get her man! Steffy was just in love with his father I don't think she loves Liam, she just wants what she can't have. Hope is a good girl and she was saving herself for their wedding night isn't that what we wish all our young girls would do?

#168   2012/02/10 08:39PM
    Pepper Engli...

Leim need to go back to Steffy . Is she going to have Leim's baby to bring them back together?

#169   2012/02/11 03:54PM
    mistybluela

YES I AM SICK OF BROOKE BROOKE WINNING AND HER WHINNING SISTERS NOW WE GOT WINNING HOPE PLEASEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE MAKES ME THROW UP WHY NOT LET STEFFIE GET THE GUY-LIAM GHEEEEEEZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ GET A SOMETHING GOING.... CHIT IS GETTING OLD OLD OLD BROOKE BROOKE BROOKELETS MAKE SOMETHING DIFF HAPPEN.

#170   2012/02/11 03:56PM
    mistybluela

YES SICK OF BROOKE TIME TO MAKE STEFFIE # 1 FOR A WHILE TIRED OF THE LOGANS ALWAYS WINNING ENOUGH ALREADY HOW ABOUT STEFFIE HAVING LIAMS BABY FOR A REAL TWIST AND HOW ABOUT STEFFIE WINNING FOR ONCE

« 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list