List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132448, Replies: 218
    « 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:
    #151   2012/01/26 11:20AM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    veggi5

I agree I think the Logan family thinks they are the best and it makes no sence why does brook and all her sisters get involved with Liam and Hope for God sake leave it alone. I love the way Bill is he at least makes the show alittle exciting I wish I had that much control and why do they not show The real Forester kids I mean they are treated like they are not even family. bring the family back and I love stephie with liam hope drives me crazy she is just so spoiled and thinks everything should be for her when Ridge didnt agree with her they had her call him Ridge when she alway called him dad so stupid and Ridge get a life he thinks he is all that in the show I wish Taylor had taken it over with her own kids that would bring him down a notch and if things dont start changing im not watching.. I want more excitement thats what makes me tape the show

#152   2012/01/26 02:22PM
    brittane21

i dnt understand how yall can be all for steffy and liam are yall fu*king serious.... thats not true love first she was sleeping with the daddy then its ok for her to just fall in love with the liam... yall are stupid im all for hope and liam.. any one tht agrees with steffy and liam being together must have sleep with yall men daddy... im just saying.. im #teamlogans and if yall dnt like it oh well

#153   2012/01/26 02:29PM
    brittane21

i so agree with you im all for liam and hope being together. i just dt understand how someppl on here can gree with liam and steffy marriage she was sleeping with the daddy first for heaven sakes.. she knew liam was still in love with hope thts why she was always trying to keep them away from eachother

#154   2012/01/30 12:37PM
    Bebz

Steffy DID NOT sleep with Bill. It never happened.

#155   2012/01/30 07:24PM
    nannyd

All I got to say is Steffy makes me damn sick. They all make me mad the way they treat Hope she is the victim here and Ridge thinks his little girl has to have everything and he even tells Liam what he's got to do. I HOPE HE LEAVES HIS WIFE'S ASS AND GOES BACK TO HOPE WHERE HE NEED'S AND WANT'S TO BE!!!!! He needs to back one leg and tell Ridge to kiss his ass!!!!!

#156   2012/01/31 10:53AM
    Moranda

I don't know who Ridge thinks he is preaching to Liam about keeping his marriage vowels. It is not like he could, thinking about how many times he's been married. I think everyone should stay out of Liam, Hope and Steffy's business, let them work it out.

#157   2012/01/31 11:04AM
    fedup1112

:-) I agree with you Steffy is a spoiled little brat that just wants to have her way and I am soooo tired of Ridge he acts like he is running something. When all these years he has left Taylor numerous times to go back to Brooke. He is setting Steffy up for the same fall. What man would want his daughter to be with a man that doesn't want her or is in love with another woman.

Quote brittane21: i dnt understand how yall can be all for steffy and liam are yall fu*king serious.... thats not true love first she was sleeping with the daddy then its ok for her to just fall in love with the liam... yall are stupid im all for hope and liam.. any one tht agrees with steffy and liam being together must have sleep with yall men daddy... im just saying.. im #teamlogans and if yall dnt like it oh well

#158   2012/01/31 11:12AM
    fedup1112

You are right Steffy didn't sleep with but he wanted too. And they were naked together so it is still NASTY.

#159   2012/01/31 11:13AM
    koolmeems

Quote Bebz: Steffy DID NOT sleep with Bill. It never happened.

Really? what do you call what she did? She knew the whole time Bill was married and yet she still made herself available to him in every way. Bill is obsessed with the sex craved, power hungry Steffy. What's wrong with the "good girl" like Hope winning the guy, just once?

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/31 11:17AM
    #160   2012/01/31 05:12PM
    markant4

~) I have to agree with you about Hope and Liam, but first I must admit I was pretty bummed about Hope and Oliver not working out. I sooooo hated her with Liam at first and was routing for Oliver the whole way but, I now feel differently and their relationship has grown on me. Secondly I have to respond to all the "Hope and Liam" haters out there and are pulling the "marriage is sacred, marriage is for better or worse" card. Are you people crazy or have you just started watching in the last two weeks. Steffy is the villan in this mess!!!!!! She has done nothing but lie, manipulate and my God, she let Hope get stuck in a gondola....that's practically kidnapping. Any Catholic Church would allow an annulment because the marriage happened under false pretenses. She did NOT respect Liam and Hopes relationship....she did NOT respect their engagement. She was kissing up on Liam the whole time him and Hope were engaged, preying on the fact that Hope wanted to wait for marriage. Steffy is sooooo manipulative and when she and Ridge start spewing the whole....."he's my husband, "she's your wife" bull*&(...I want to gag....seriously people. Maybe all you haters got amnesia or something and don't remember how the marriage came to be.

« 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list