List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 129616, Replies: 218
    « 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:
    #141   2012/01/05 11:59AM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    kayw

I couldn't agree more. Let's send Rick back to wherever he came from. He is boring and just doesn't have any spark on this show. The Amber Rick thing is so boring. Let's see more of Taylor. She's a good actress and yet the writers bring back Rick???? Give Taylor more of a part.

#142   2012/01/07 05:00PM
    jippyjaynie

Sick of the whole Bill thing so predictable that he is going to do whatever it takes to keep Steffy around. Get on with the story and bring Bill and Steffy together ~ then there will be some real drama! Ridge is boring and should come out of the closet. Thomas is boring too! Come on writers, you gotta do a better job!

#143   2012/01/09 10:51AM
    justimaginethat

I see why the soaps are all being taken off the air. I am so tired of these storylines. Bill and Ridge are always trying to control Liam's life. Why can't they see that Steffy is the cause of the entire mess? When Liam and Hope were together they didn't care how Steffy trapped him into a marriage. The soaps can be so depressing. It's always drama. They make you think there is no such thing as true love and happiness. I'll be glad when Hope and Liam are together. I'm waiting for their fairytale wedding. Bill needs to get caught for all the deceiptive things that he has done too.

#144   2012/01/13 10:03PM
    yallismaking...

I agree with you, Those darn Logan are getting on my nerves, it seem like they own the show everthing work out in their favor and they dont do no wrong I know stephaine do a lot of wrong sometime but why she wlway have to pay for it like Jackie fell over banisher and get half of her money and they know she lie about it. and steffy have a lot talent and ridge put her on the burner for that spoil ass Hope who get her way like her tramp behind mother i just get sick n tried of that whole family and the forresster men dont have any ball when when it come to that whole whoring logan woman. and that hope is just like them but undercover . they should had taking them off and leave as the world turn on n guiding light on the air

#145   2012/01/23 03:00PM
    It is official-I am done with B&B
    Queen B 187

~)
    Well it is official-I am done with this soap. I can't stand the entire Logan clan and I am so tired of the whole situation with Hope and Liam-it is just so childish.I said that if the writers put Liam and Hope together, then I would be done with this show and it appears that this is the way it is going-so they have one less viewer with this show. They need to change the title to Logansville because everything resolves around them and not the Forresters as it should. They man hop like it is no ones business and to be honest it is sad that the writers are not teaching any morals at all. So today was the last official day of watching this crap. Hope is so self-righteous and Liam is just an idiotic than wouldn't know a good thing if his father purchased him one-no wait-HE DID. This is crazy and I can't believe that ABC took off One Life to Live and left us with these fools. I am just done so Brooke, Katie, Donna, and Hope and keep trading men with they nasty self. I am so not a fan anymore.

#146   2012/01/23 08:01PM
    GIRLPLEASE

I feel you on the Logan sisters all having slept with same man. It is real funky! But that's the soaps.... Steffy is all her grandmother, wicked, why or how can you really love, marry a man when you have to trick him? Hope is alot like a few young women who have never know the streets or much about life, hooker Steffy is just raggedy! Liam was just horny, so he was just going with one who is up for the task or feeling... Bill is just trying to keep Steffy around for himself like Katie said today... She really know him and he hates that. I started to stop watching last week,but I seriously hope that Hope gets her man. As for Steffy's brother now he's the airhead, he don't have a clue what he really wants he leaves it up to his funky sister.

#147   2012/01/24 08:10PM
    dramakween

Ok, I'm a hopeless romantic, so the Bill/Katie/Steffie/Liam story is right up my alley. It's refreshing to see a young girl who'd like to hold on to her goodies until she's married. There's nothing wrong with that. Anyhow... no matter how you feel about this story, I have to admit that when Katie rolled her eyes and called Bill Quasi Moto, I totally laughed out loud. I may even rewind it and watch it again. Now she may be off about who planned what, but that woman has Bill's number and it reminds me of how Louise Jefferson kept her man in line. Jackasses like Bill/ George Jefferson need strong-aint- gonna- take- no- crap wives to keep them in line. I don't care that she's a Logan. I care that she loves her husband enough to tell him when he's out of control.

#148   2012/01/24 08:34PM
    Bzzee626

I said the same thing when Brooke and Hope were talking about if she "DID IT" or was going to "DO IT" with Liam, sent an e-mail to CBS saying the Hope, Brooke, and Liam story line was tired,invalid,and annoying. Liam needs a good swift kick in the seat of his pants. Here I am once again. I can't stop wanting to find out what is going on. Good luck to you, not watching. If this is any help..... When Liam and Hope hit the sheets, how long before she starts asking how she is compared to Steffy and Amber?

#149   2012/01/25 10:48AM
    Bebz

If Liam and Hope are brought back together, I will stop watching B&B. They are so boring, no "zing", even in their romantic time. Steffy is so beautiful, even when she is angry. Does she (as actor) have other movies?

#150   2012/01/25 05:37PM
    Bzzee626

Yes. Steffy was just in a movie on Lifetime, it was a ghost story.

« 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list