List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132173, Replies: 218
    « 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:
    #131   2011/12/29 10:00PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    hairy229

If Liam really loved Hope then he wouldn't have been tempted by Steffy, Neither would he have proposed to Steffy so quickly.
    Hope is a spoiled baby that needs to grow up and quit having everything handed to her. SO what Steffy fought for her man, what makes her any different from what Brook does to manipulate Ridge? Ridge eats it up and he is prick. I don't understand why everyone thinks he is so great. What Steffy learned was from watching what Brooke done to her mom and her family all these years. Steffy and Liam are great together, and as for liam pinning after hope so what, they had a relationship but Hope was a baby and Liam wanted a woman so HE CHOOSE STEFFY. Liam didn't have a gun pointed to his head, he could have left Seffy a long time ago if he REALLY wanted out which obviously he doesn't.
    Steffy Needs to quit being insecure and start being the woman she used to be. She is married to a man that loves her and she loves him. She will do what it takes to keep him, which is how it should be.

#132   2011/12/30 02:28PM
    Sherryiam

Quote hairy229: If Liam really loved Hope then he wouldn't have been tempted by Steffy, Neither would he have proposed to Steffy so quickly.
    Hope is a spoiled baby that needs to grow up and quit having everything handed to her. SO what Steffy fought for her man, what makes her any different from what Brook does to manipulate Ridge? Ridge eats it up and he is prick. I don't understand why everyone thinks he is so great. What Steffy learned was from watching what Brooke done to her mom and her family all these years. Steffy and Liam are great together, and as for liam pinning after hope so what, they had a relationship but Hope was a baby and Liam wanted a woman so HE CHOOSE STEFFY. Liam didn't have a gun pointed to his head, he could have left Seffy a long time ago if he REALLY wanted out which obviously he doesn't.
    Steffy Needs to quit being insecure and start being the woman she used to be. She is married to a man that loves her and she loves him. She will do what it takes to keep him, which is how it should be.

#133   2011/12/30 02:44PM
    Sherryiam

~) I agree. However,Liam's relationship with Steffy was
    born out of Liam feeling hurt and abandoned by Hope, and later by lies and trickery by Steffy. That is why Steffy
    is so insecure. She knows deep down that Liam and Hope are not done.

Hope on the other hand should have moved on after hearing
    that Steffy and Liam were married. Liam made his choice.

#134   2011/12/31 02:42PM
    pissoff

lets let Hope give it the three of them Thomas, Liam & Bitchy/slt/father doer, Heat up the Bill, Steffy junk, KILL that DAMN DONNA. Is she now just a heap of plastic or did pregnancy do this to her? If she did it to herself she's as sick as Taylors lips look. Give Jackie her do and let her son go back to being the sailor smoking womanizer he use to be. Lets get Ridge a BOYFRIEND cuz his merto sexual carcar sucks already. Thorne PLEASE give him some coverage, where's his kid? Can Marcy come back and win his heart. Everyone else comes back in one way or another. Look at that sick Taylor. Shrink, the only thing that has shrunk is her common sense. I cannot believe the story line she has. Send her back to the Prince or whoever he was. Let Eric leave Forrester for retirement and become Jackie M's hot secret fashion designer. We need a real out of left field change in direction. I would like at least one episode a week make me feel like I need to see that cliffhanger, what has happened now. Put Stephanie in a medical enduced coma and let the family RIP! Okay I'll shut up. Everyone Have A HAPPY NEW YEAR.

#135   2012/01/03 11:25AM
    quadmom75

I agree with you Bluesky63. I feel like any relationship should be born out of honesty, not trickery. Although Liam reacted the way he did and turned to another woman (and honestly, most men do), women try to do the respectful thing and move on out of self respect, but if you put away pride and follow your heart, you learn that marriages and grown up relationships take putting your pride away and talking thru your problems. So Steffy may have done anything to get Liam but I dont see how anyone could want to stay in a relationship like that. In the real world, a man would have quickly annulled that marriage. What man wants to feel that he was tricked into feeling all those things?And on top of that, you kept him from seeing someone he had on his mind? The best thing Steffy could have done would have been to let Liam and Hope talk it out, they were so angry with each other at the time, the relationship may have ended on it's own. But now, all of the interference from others have made it grow. I dont see the connection that people talk about between Steffy and Liam, it's superficial. I see fun times and friendship between Hope and Liam, and that is what really makes a relationship work. Hope you all have seen today's show to see what great lengths Liam went through to get Hope's attention. And why does Steffy have to get hurt? Thomas is the one who is drunk driving on a ATV?! I think Hope getting hurt would make everyone see that they belong together rather than Steffy get hurt and villify the forbidden love between Hope and Liam anymore. Why do they have to be the bad guys?

#136   2012/01/03 11:59AM
    hairy229

Quote sandra1969: i am sick of watching brooke and katie get there way, steffy loves liam , brooke has pushed taylor and her kids away so her kids could have it all ,and she needs to remember so thinks steffy is bad brooke is worse how many men and she took? several, sleeps with hope man oliver and hope forgives her, go steffy you have been on the back burner to long she deserves some happiness to, the logans tink they can get and keep all the rich men , katie wake up bill just keeping you bcause your a toy he plays with its jst a matter of time before he kicks you to the curb, he more interested in his son happiness instead of yours

I totally agree with you there Bill needs to kick Katie to the curb, she interferes with everyone's life just as her sister Brooke does. And Steffy does deserve to be happy, Liam loves her and she loves him. But she needs to quit being insecure, That is making her look desperate. Which she shouldn't be. Liam needs to let go of hope and let her be happy with someone else.
    Steffy is more like Brooke that she is her own mother. She has been watching Brooke steal men away all her life. But they need to give Steffy a backbone and quit letting her be so sloppy with her life. She needs a man that will love her for her not one who pines after his old flame.
    As for Hope she is better off with Tomas they have more Chemistry together than her and Liam ever did.
    Why is it that Taylor's children ALWAYS finish last? They need to let them win and be happy at least for a little while.
    As for Taylor, Let Ridge go already. He is No Prince in fact he is a egotistical Bore. Demanding everything go his way, He is not going to let his dad have Jackie? Why Stephanie doesn't want him for anything else but a whipping post. At least Jackie is sexy and spicy. B&B are giving the spot light to the wrong people and they ones that deserve a front burning story is not getting then. Taylor needs a man that makes her shine Quit letting her pine after Ridge. He doesn't want her or he would have chosen her with he didn't. Stop the love triangles, ridge/Brooke/ Taylor/throne & Liam/Steffy/ Hope/ Tomas/& Bill. They are getting way out of control and getting boring. Oh and Now that Steffy has been hurt in Mexico Liam is going to leave her from Hope. Where is Hopes backbone? Hope is just going accept Liam back in her life after all the Hell they have been going through. Like they didn't have any problems? Please this is getting really old and boring.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2012/01/03 12:03PM
    #137   2012/01/04 09:45AM
    Bebz

BAD, BAD, BAD, story lines!!! No man in his RIGHT MIND, even in a bad marriage, would he call for his ex in front of his wife. What are the writers doing? As for Tomas, I hope he will discard Hope like a poison ivy. Steffy should also leave Liam. What Liam did, chasing after Hope is disgusting. This is going too far. It is time to stop watching B&B.

#138   2012/01/04 08:16PM
    addiction

Taylor wasn't calling out Brooke directly, She was talking DIRECTLY to Ridge. Brooke was jus there as usual.
    All Taylor was saying is that Steffy has watched her parents break up at the alter twice. True
    Her father choosing another family over her repeatedly. True
    Her sister died in a car crash. True
    Her being used and abused by her first fiance Rick. True
    Her watching her father go crazy when he lost FC. True
    Her getting back FC and then fired and barred from it for fishy reasons. True
    Her being forced to tribute Brooke when she did nothing wrong. True
    Her being in love with Bill and he promised her forever love and then dumping her. True
    Her nearly dieing twice. True
    Her getting married and her groom infatuated with a HS girl still. True
    Steffy asked Liam a few times if he wanted to go back to Hope he told her No True
    Liam can't even express his feeling to Hope True
    He can talk to Steffy True
    Her getting bashed and trashed by Logan harpies. True
    Her line being scrapped and passed over for HFTF. True
    Her being targeted and plotted against by Hope, Rick, Brooke and Katie for her husband to leave her. True

So where was Taylor wrong in her anlysis? Taylor didnt go into details but that was exactly what she was saying! Steffy have been through alot in her short years.
    She is definitely living her life in over-drive to make up for the weapons forming against her every freaking day!
    Hope continue her relationship with Liam & Oliver True
    She was always going back to Oliver during the Amber storyline True
    Hope talks about values won't have sex until she is married but continue to kiss a married man True.
    Katie slept with Nick her niece's husband True
    Thomas should of punch Liam True
    Hope should be sent home from Mexico by Ridge, Bill and Taylor True.

There are only four soap opera left on tv the fans have had enough of the Logan's sisters and their excuses when it come to their family. We are sick of Liam, Hope and Steffy. Hope is pitfull it is shame she didn't die in Mexico. Thomas should tell Hope that he made a mistake that she isn't the woman she proclaims to be and is no longer interested in her. Everyone see Hope true colors of how she was with Beverly. Hope should be kill off and Steffy and Thomas should some how have their sister back. Since they can bring Rick back he is another useless charactor.

#139   2012/01/05 11:15AM
    Haysee

Wow! This whole Hope/Liam/Steffy and lets not forget Bill, thing is out of control. Bill is just as much to blame for all the mess. And btw if Steffy has to work that hard to keep distance between Liam and Hope, hmmmmmmm??? Red flag? I think Bill wants to keep Steffy with Liam to keep himself from trying to get back with her. And I know everyone is down on Brooke, but so far she is always right about Steffy's involvement in things. Taylor fails to see that her daughter does any wrong. If Steffy had not been keeping them apart at the resort, the ATV accident would not have happened. Liam told Bill he has made a decision, any guesses what that might be??\

#140   2012/01/05 11:28AM
    kayw

I think the best thing would be for Steffy to come to and tell Liam she can't deal with his desire for Hope. Liam and Hope get married. Next scene wedding night of Hope and Liam and Hope is still frigid and freaks out. Next scene is Steffy pregnant and guess who comes through for her? Bill. Bill makes decisions about Liam's child and Liam has to stand on the sideline with a worthless marriage to Hope and his kid being raised by his father. Oh and forget Katie. She's been a real snooze job for a long time.

« 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list