List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 132300, Replies: 218
    « 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:
    #101   2011/10/14 01:18PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    angeleyezr1715

First of all, is everyone forgetting that Steffy was just in love with Bill? Her Soulmate??? Please, she is pathetic just like her mother, wasting her years, waiting for Ridge to come back to her. Steffy only goes after unavailable men. She has issues, and Taylor being "super PSYCHIATRIST" SHOULD SEE THAT. She always has something to say about Brooke, why doesnt she recognize mental problems when it is her daughter, or herself for that matter.Taylor is sickening, and so is Steffy. I cant wait to see when Liam dumps her to go back to Hope. It is gross watching steffy with Liam.

#102   2011/10/17 03:17PM
    speedqueen

i agree it is sicking to watch liam with stephy she cant get a man of her own so she has to steal one. the only reason she married liam is so she can be close to bill. i quit watching until hope gets liam back but he doesnt deserve hope now, can wait to see him hurt when stephy ansd bill get together

#103   2011/10/19 09:50AM
    Desiree20784

I really don’t want Hope and Liam back together. I would like to see him be hurt when he sees Hope with her new man and he find out that his Tramp wife Steffy has been lying to him all this time. I also hope that Katie puts Bill in his place. So many people are going to be hurt behind all this and I just want Hope to come out on TOP!!!!!!!!!

#104   2011/10/20 11:33AM
    PLamalie1968

I have never liked Brooke to begin with,,everyone seems to forget how manipulative she has been over the years. As far as Taylor getting a man of her own, they would have to bring in a new character that Brooke has never met in order for Taylor not to have Brooke's leftovers. Brooke has slept with every Forrester man there is. I just think it is ironic how Hope acts like Taylor and Steffy acts like Brooke. Maybe they were switched at birth. I think Hope and Taylor need to find their soul mates and leave the loosers be. Everyone is so down on Steffy, but Liam didn't stop her either, so it is his fault as well. As far as Ridge goes, he needs to put Brooke in her place about how she treats his blood children. If he treated Brooke's children that way, she wouldn't hesitate to put a stop to it. Brooke needs to remember how it felt when Ridge's Mom meddled in her relationship with Ridge. I think all of them are guilty of something and it wouldn't be a soap opera without the drama.

#105   2011/10/20 11:55AM
    tarabelmudez82

Ok...I have to comment on the last post!! Taylor is just as bad as Brooke WAS! She has been with every man on the show inculding Brooks son. Then she goes and says that she is disappointed when they " think" that Brooke slept with Thomas. Are you kidding me!!! Taylor has no room to talk! She is and will always be after Ridge. She needs to move on and realize that he does not love her like that. Brooke is for him that is that. As for the way he treats his bood children, she treats them with a lot more respect then they treat her with. Maybe ridge needs to talk to his kids and make them treat Brooke with respect and she would give it back!!! As for Liam, Hope and Steffy, Steffy just wants to get back at Hope for all the mistakes that Brooke made. It will come bck on her 10 times full. Liam loves Hope, thats why is was thinking of her on him and Steffy's first night home. Steffy should feel stupid and just move on. She is just as bad as everyone else!!! She calls Brooke a Hoe but she needs to look in the mirror and then she will see the real tramp of B&B! I am a huge fan of this show but the writing is just off key. They need to make Taylor go away and take Steffy with her! LOL! I am team Logan all the way

#106   2011/10/20 01:23PM
    Desiree20784

Quote tarabelmudez82: Ok...I have to comment on the last post!! Taylor is just as bad as Brooke WAS! She has been with every man on the show inculding Brooks son. Then she goes and says that she is disappointed when they " think" that Brooke slept with Thomas. Are you kidding me!!! Taylor has no room to talk! She is and will always be after Ridge. She needs to move on and realize that he does not love her like that. Brooke is for him that is that. As for the way he treats his bood children, she treats them with a lot more respect then they treat her with. Maybe ridge needs to talk to his kids and make them treat Brooke with respect and she would give it back!!! As for Liam, Hope and Steffy, Steffy just wants to get back at Hope for all the mistakes that Brooke made. It will come bck on her 10 times full. Liam loves Hope, thats why is was thinking of her on him and Steffy's first night home. Steffy should feel stupid and just move on. She is just as bad as everyone else!!! She calls Brooke a Hoe but she needs to look in the mirror and then she will see the real tramp of B&B! I am a huge fan of this show but the writing is just off key. They need to make Taylor go away and take Steffy with her! LOL! I am team Logan all the way

Thank you and don't forgt the fact that Taylor was going to MARRY Eric if she did not find him in the bed with Stephanie. It's crazy how people forget that little part of history and I'm sure is Stephanie found out that she would try to kill Taylor like she was going to kill Brooke!

#107   2011/10/21 11:13AM
    Queenie27

First of all, I can not stand anyone with the last name "Logan". Hope is as self-centered as they get. Before blasting Steffy, go back and watch (since you have a selective memory)the shows again--Bill PURSUED Steffy and pledged his love to her. Guilable Steffy believed Bill (Ridge, Rick, etc) and now she believes that two-timing nitwit Liam. Again WATCH the show--Steffy was a friend to Liam and listened to his problems about HOPE. She hoped he would look at her more than a fiend, which he did WHEN HE PUT HOPE'S RING (tacky) ON STEFFY'S finger of his own free-will. No one twisted his arm or held a gun to his head. He lied to Steffy. BOLD face lying piece of S--t. She encouraged him to talk to Hope before making any commitments to her, but no, he "loved" her. Now the stupid writers will play the stupid stero-type soap-opera music in the background and have the cute lovebirds reunite and swear their undying love...yadayadayada. You could have been a contender--actually surprising viewers with a storyline that doesn't let the Logans always win and everyone else is just in their way. It used to be a show about the Forresters. Now its just about a family of gold-diggers from the valley who can make adultery sound like being a good neighbor.

#108   2011/10/24 10:50AM
    MY OWN

sTEFFY IS NOT THE BAD GUY IN BOTH CASES. bILL NEW SHE WAS IN LOVE WITH HIM HE THE ONE THAT KEEP STEFFT AROUND, KISSING HER, TOLD HER HE LOVED HER AND WAS GONNA LEAVE HIS WIFE FOR HER BUT CAME HOME TO A RENEWAL WEDDING WITH KATIE. Liam save her life and he felt feeling for her sexual he saw her nude and he was thinking about her looking at her video cause hope was holding back. Steffy was a freind to him she was there for him everytime hope hurt him she never came on to him until Bill told her too. How could u want Hope to be with Liam he sleep with Amber twice on his own cause Amber mother send him email Hope said it was over. The same night Hope broke the engagment off he gave Steffy the ring and sleep with her he never called hope to find answers. He didn't have to say yes to marrying Steffy. His not in love with hope he is so easily to turn to another woman in seconds. Stefy really loves him she deserve to happy why the Logans always come on top.

#109   2011/10/24 10:57AM
    MY OWN

Taylor was not gonna married Eric she left town because she felt it was wrong that her and eric share a life together because she was with Ridge once. Eric always want every woman ridge has except caroline and thorne had her and brooke. just like taylor trying not to give in to thorne cause he's ridge brother. Taylor has class.

#110   2011/10/24 11:00AM
    MY OWN

Ridge is not Eric son. Ridge and Nick has the same father they are bothers. When Bridget had feeling for ridge it was told then they were not kin. Bridget goes after her mother ex men.

« 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list