List of Shows

recommended for you

Tell your friends

TELL YOUR FRIENDS

The Bold and the Beautiful - MESSAGE BOARDS

Soaps Boards :: The Bold and the Beautiful Forum :: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

CLOSED: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!

Started by Amy Mistretta (Admin at 2008/09/08 12:22PM
    Latest post: 2012/05/18 11:20AM, Views: 131389, Replies: 218
    « 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:
    #91   2011/10/04 12:58PM
    Re: More B&B news? Try Soap Opera Fan Blog!
    strawberry2011

Quote Izet: It was bad enough that Donna and Brooke are sisters and have now been married to Eric. Someone please tell me, why,
    since Eric is both Ridge and Rick's father making them brother's, I am not understanding why the writers would have Rick sleeping with his nieces. Steffy and Phoebe are sisters for gosh sakes why are the writers supporting incest in this story when children are apt to see it. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out those girls are Rick's nieces and it doesn't take much to know what the definition of incest is.

they are not related.my comments on page9

#92   2011/10/04 01:26PM
    strawberry2011

Quote jenn71329: TAYLOR GETS WHAT IS COMING TO HER. RIDGE WAS WITH BROOKE WIN TAYLOR CAME ON THE SEEN. SHE TOOK RIDGE AWAY FROM BROOKE. TAYLOR IS THE WITCH WHAT SHE NEEDS IS A WOMAN.HAHA OLD BAG

yes i agree,taylor need to move on.but going back brooke was not first. ridge was engaged too bill spencer .daughter,caroline.he incounter taylor first,because caroline was dieing.brooke was engage too a police officer.she and her mom catered ridge engagement party.

Modified 1 times(s), last time at: 2011/10/04 01:29PM
    #93   2011/10/05 03:16PM
    strawberry2011

Quote Shamu2: It's a load of incestuous garbarge. Their children should be in asylums with all the intermixing of blood.

there not related by blood. ridge father is also nick father massamo maroni.

#94   2011/10/12 11:08AM
    kesh70

My soap club has decided to stop watching CBS soaps because they have fallen off. First nick and sharon, then billy and victoria, and now liam and hope. I hope everyone stops watching because cbs has fallen off. No one can be good and happy on these soaps. I will not watch anymore. Been watching since I was 13 it is over now

#95   2011/10/12 11:22AM
    ms.Pat Lewis

Quote kesh70: My soap club has decided to stop watching CBS soaps because they have fallen off. First nick and sharon, then billy and victoria, and now liam and hope. I hope everyone stops watching because cbs has fallen off. No one can be good and happy on these soaps. I will not watch anymore. Been watching since I was 13 it is over now

I agree there story line sucks anymore, and gives no hope for young women. I won't be watching anymore and I have watch CBS soaps for 30 yrs.

#96   2011/10/12 11:45AM
    Oliver Twist

Bah Humbug writers of the B&B. We need some good news these days and you just can't give it to us even in a make believe world. Hope and Liam were a nice story line - then you go and let that disgusting, desperate Steffy win! Not a good message for anyone! Of course, Liam needs to develop a backbone - stand up to his father (not a good role model himself) and stop getting manipulated by Steffy! I thought he was smarter than that!

#97   2011/10/12 01:37PM
    reah

Quote Oliver Twist: Bah Humbug writers of the B&B. We need some good news these days and you just can't give it to us even in a make believe world. Hope and Liam were a nice story line - then you go and let that disgusting, desperate Steffy win! Not a good message for anyone! Of course, Liam needs to develop a backbone - stand up to his father (not a good role model himself) and stop getting manipulated by Steffy! I thought he was
    smarter than that!

I don't understand why we are still seeing the Eric, Stephanie, Beth scenio all over again! For once there was some pure, good and beautiful love story. Developing a story without sex. Liam & Hope are nice couple. You do need to get that magic back. Have you forgot "Hope for the Future", Eleganct and Classic. That what Forrester Creation was suppose to be about. Steffy should find her own man. Why does she always bashing Hope. It's she suppose to be older than Hope. Taylor and her children needs go back to Elegant & Classic.

#98   2011/10/13 08:06AM
    1984baby

So I have been watching this show since I was in my moms belly. Its had some good moments and annoying ones where I have actually stopped watching for periods of time. At this moment I am getting fed up with the writers. I hate steffy's character. She is an adult and cries about her parents not being together and has daddy issues. She puts Brooke down and calls her horrible names including being a home wrecker. But how is she any different? She used sex to get Liam! exactly what she claimed Brooke used to steal her dad! She just broke up a happy engagement. I truely believe that Liam and Hope would have actually made it if Steffy didnt interfere. For once this show had a story line that was worth watching. It was pure and a good example for the younger generation who also watches the show. They are basically promoting that you have to have sex to keep your man. How disgusting. anyway, Taylor needs to move on, Brooke and Ridge are together and theyre going to stay together. She needs to grow a pair and stop being a door mat. She also needs to put her kids in check cause they're screwed up. I hope Liam leaves Steffy once he finds out what she and Bill did. When he runs back to Hope, I dont want her to take him back. I want her to go back to Oliver, because he definitely cares about her.

#99   2011/10/13 11:13AM
    nicsmom

:0 I agree that Steffy is no better then what she says about Brook. I'm so sick of seeing the characters (especially young ones) that just jump from one person to another. Steffy was with Bill, and so so inlove (so she say's) then jumps to his son. All of this is because a Logan had those men. I'm tired of the whining and so so tired of people not speaking up when they should. Hope should have knocked on the window when she saw Liam and Steffy kissing, or at the very least went into the house and wait for him and confront him at that time. It seems like this soap has not changed one bit as far as story lines from when I was watching it 19 years ago. Just different characters.

#100   2011/10/13 08:17PM
    sandra1969

i am sick of watching brooke and katie get there way, steffy loves liam , brooke has pushed taylor and her kids away so her kids could have it all ,and she needs to remember so thinks steffy is bad brooke is worse how many men and she took? several, sleeps with hope man oliver and hope forgives her, go steffy you have been on the back burner to long she deserves some happiness to, the logans tink they can get and keep all the rich men , katie wake up bill just keeping you bcause your a toy he plays with its jst a matter of time before he kicks you to the curb, he more interested in his son happiness instead of yours

« 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 » »| page:

Please register and login to be able to post in this message board.

« Go back to topic list